An Illusion

3 Yewon Drabbles

Title: An Illusion
Pairing: Yewon
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Yesung-Siwon belong to each other ^^
Warning: Unbetaed. Beware for Grammatical and Spelling mistakes.
Summary: When vampire and shape-shifter together
Words count: 728


 

His throat is burning now. Damn. It's affecting to his body too, he's weaken now, as if his strength suddenly evaporate into the air. He needs it, the blood. Couldn't his lover bringing someone to this mansion, so he can vanish his thirsty.


Mostly people will think vampires could be stronger and wilder when they're hungry or thirsty but the fact is that Yesung feels like he has no battery to live anymore, like a car that ran out the gas or a withered flower without water. He really needs his source of life now.

Yesung curls his body into a ball in the bed, he growls when suddenly hearing the bell of a front door ringing. He gets up, lazily walking across the room, descending down the stairs to reach the big wooden front door.

When he opened it, he saw a young boy in his early 20's. A Chinese perhaps, he has chubby cheeks, white smooth skin, a narrowed eyes and an innocent smile. "Pizza!" he said delightful.

Yesung raised an eyebrow, quizzically looking to the boy. "I didn't make an order." he replied.

"But Mr. Choi did, and he asked me to come as quick as possible because perhaps someone named Yesung is dying now cause of starving." the boy said and chuckled.

"He delivered the meal." Yesung whispered loudly and smiled for knowing what's the meaning of the 'meal' here.

"Yes. The pizza." Innocently the boy said then lifted the box up.

"Come in, i'll give you the tips." Yesung moves aside to give a space for the boy, so he can go inside.

*******

He sank his teeth deeper into the pale skin of the young boy. Since the beginning, the odor of the blood of Henry –the boy’s name- was so tempting for him. Sickening sweet, yet so intoxicate. Right when it touched his nostril, Yesung felt like he wanted to attack his neck immediately and devouring him, tasting his sweet red blood.

So he invited the boy to come in. When he's already inside the house, abruptly he slammed his body to the ground, growled and jumped up to him.

Yesung is so hungry, he closes his eyes whilst the blood off without a pause until the body beneath him weaken, then he heard the boy said, “Yes, like that. Drink it. Drink from me. Taste me, love. Vanish your hunger."

Immediately Yesung stops his suction 'Love? what the hell the boy called me like that?' he thought. Slowly he opens his eyes.

"Y-you?" In shock he stuttered when looking downward.

Abruptly his eyes glancing all over the room, this isn't the living room where he should've been after slamming the pizza delivery boy. It's a room with the ivory white coloured wall surrounding, it's a room with a large bed and antique stuffs. It's a place for him to spend the nights together with his lover. It's his bedroom. How could?!

"You filled my brain with an illusion!!" he hissed angrily to the man beneath him.

"I had no other choice. I couldn't find a prey to you. This is the only way you wanna drink from me." with a weakly voice the latter answered.

"Choi Siwon. You're moron, stupid, brainless, crazy Shape-Shifter. If i drink from you, it only will lead you become a weak one. What if you die?!"

Siwon chuckled hearing it, "Die? I'm not a human, baby. I'm immortal too for your information. It will only make me weak, not die."

Yesung sighs, "Stubborn. You will weaken for a long moments. At those times, what am i supposed to do without you being around?"

"Did you feel that desperate for not having a companion?" Siwon smiled.

"What do you think?" Yesung rolled his eyes.

"So just stay here. Nursing me or just lying beside me until i regain my strength again." He offered the other.

Yesung's thinking for a moment before finally shifting his body beside Siwon. He used the latter's arm as a pillow then snuggle his body comfortably into his embrace.

"I feel so guilty to you, but i like your blood though." He the trail of blood that still oozing from the opened wound sometimes.

"So you don't need the prey anymore then. I'll feed you." said Siwon.

“Don’t do it often. Don’t wanna my man become a weak one!” he replied.