My Lovely Vet

3 Yewon Drabbles

Title: My Lovely Vet
Pairing: Yewon
Genre: Fluff, Slice of Life
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Yesung-Siwon belong to each other ^^
Warning: Unbetaed. Beware for Grammatical and Spelling mistakes.
Summary: His pet is the key to meet him
Words count: 769



Siwon keeps staring when the small hands of the Vet pressed the body of Beckham, give a small massage on the stomach, on the chest, examining his mouth, his ears, his legs. Then he plugs his own ears with the stethoscope, pressing the metal head against the flesh of puppy.

Siwon glances him. No, not Beckham, he stares at the smaller man. That vet whom now still knitted his brows in confusion cause he couldn't figure out what kind of illness that infected the puppy.

Siwon smiles. So ironic actually, knowing that maybe Beckham is dying for having the unknown disease, yet the owner shows off a wide smile.

"..... Mr. Choi? Mr. Choi, do you hear me?" the voice of the vet slowly makes him back to earth, Siwon didn't even realize that he just spacing out.

"Y-yes? did you just say something?" Siwon asked.

"I couldn't find out what's wrong with him." the Vet with the nametag 'Kim Jongwoon' sighed.

"Are you sure?"

"I really had no idea for what happen to your pet. I'm really sorry for that, this is the third time for this week you come here always with the same problem, but I still couldn't find the cause. Once again i'm so sorry for that, I'm a bad veterinarian i think." With a guilty look and voice he said.

"I don't blame you for that, Mr. Kim. I only worried about my pet. He's being so quiet, and sometimes refuse to eat."

Silence for a mere seconds, the vet looked like he's thinking about something. "What if you leave him here?" The shorter male suggested.

"Leave him. But how about me?" Siwon asked, feeling half-heartedly for knowing he must leave his pet.

Jongwoon furrowed, "What do you mean with 'how about me?'. I know you love your pet that much, but this is only for oneday. In order i can keep my eye on him, scrutinizing his acts to discover what exactly happen to him."

"I will be so lonely then." Siwon sighed, his shoulder slumped down.

Yesung smiles, "I'll call you tomorrow to inform, Mr. Choi. Give your number to me?!"

With that, Siwon smile and feeling euphoria inside, 'i get your number now'

*******

The next day, when Siwon gets ready to do the next photoshots schedule, suddenly his phone ringing.

-My lovely vet- the words on the screen showed off. He smiles delightfully.

"Yeoboseyo?" He greeted.

"...."

"Okay, i'll be there as soon as i can."

*******

"So, what happen exactly?" Right after he arrived at the park, abruptly he asked the vet.

"Watch them!" the smaller man demanded, he pointed to somewhere.

Following the smaller man gesture, Siwon turns his head.

There he saw two puppies. They're chasing over each other, playing around and barking happily. One has a white fur -he's Beckham, of course Siwon recognize him so well-, and the other has a black fur, a black Pomeranian. Siwon lifts his brow, wondering why Beckham is so cheerful and also thinking about whose puppy is that?

"She's mine." Siwon turns his head back to Jongwoon who's sitting in the park bench.

Jongwoon smiles, "Now i know why your pet acting so quiet, strange and looked so pathetic." Now he laughs, "I think he falls in love with Kkoming."

"Kkoming? That puppy of yours? But how could? We never met before i brought him to your clinic."

"I think they ever met before, we just didn't know it."

Siwon approaches the other male then sit down beside him, he sighs, "My puppy is not a puppy anymore then."

"Don't you like it?" the vet asked, "That means we can meet more often."

Siwon turns his head to stare at the other, "Wh-what do you mean?"

"Stop pretend, Mr. Choi. You always stare at me everytime i examining your pet." Jongwoon chuckled.

Siwon surprises for hearing that, he lower his head cause of the embarrassment knowing that the other knew he's being watched for all this time. "Th-that... I-i.... i only..."

"When will you ask me to go out?" Yesung cut off.

Siwon lifts up his head to see the other, "Eh, you didn't angry?"

No words needed to answer it, cause Jongwoon is already erase the gap between them with the kiss on the lips, making Siwon's eyes widened in surprise.

"Do you know that i have your poster in my room, Mr. Model?" Yesung whispered into his ear.

Siwon chuckled, "Is that mean we're official now?"

Yesung shakes his head, "Ah ah, treat me a dinner first."

Siwon smiles so widely, "With my pleasure, my lovely vet."