Hyunseung's story.

ɞ I'll Melt You Down Like Icecream ♥

HyunA POV:

I can feel my heartbeat is really fast . I think I can't breath anymore . God.. I'll die ? I told that to myself while running to Queen's room . I knock the door slowly and softly.

"Enter.." A woman voice was heard in my ears.

I open the door and enter  , my eyes stops at Hyunseung ( May I call him by this name ? He's my Prince) , He's sitting luxuriously at a golden chair . I put a smile on my face , still looking at him . "HyunA !" The Queen wakes me up.

"N-Neh?" I stands infront of her. "What do you feel about him?" She points at the Sleeping Beauty's face. He's sleeping deeply .

"N-Neh ?" I repeats again the same sounds. "Him.. The prince." She said in abit mad tone.

"He's.... Handsome of course and , His.........." I still have alot of things i wanna told her , But she cuts my turn.

"Hyunseung's really depressed now." Her eyes show a sad face. "if I may know.. Why?" I began to search for more.

"Neighbouring princess , Eun Ji. Whom Hyunseung called Sung and he loves her so much . She has married with our kingdom main enemy's King ." She stops , her eyes looks at the Prince again .

"That's why Hyunseung is like this today ..." I mumbles.

"She's a really wicked princess !!! That day , she came with Hyunseung . She told me with an arrogant voice that she'll marry Hyunseung . She doesn't love him ! She just want our money.... That's why i told her to get lost ." She stops again.

"Then her small kingdom gets a happy news. She's married with a really rich king . Poor Hyunseung , he told me that.... It's all my faulth." The Queen eyes started to get wet. "I..." Her tears drop.

"Madam !" I run and wanted to wipe her face . "Keeps your hands away , dirty things !" she slaps my hands away.

"you poor person , only know how to steal !!!!" She raise her hands and almost slap my face.

"Mom ! Stop it !" I can hear a soft voice. She draws her hands . "I'm sorry , I just.... lost my control." she cried again .

I stand still . "Madam ? what's the main reason you call me to be here ?" I go to the point. Hyunseung looks at me .

" I want you to........" She takes a deep breath.

 


Chapter 2 is up . Gamsahamnida , It's all because of you.

Please Subscribe and No silent reader , okay ?

Your comment is the best thing ever . So please makes me live happily just by commenting .

Gamsahamnida .