Who's Sung ?

ɞ I'll Melt You Down Like Icecream ♥

No one POV :

"Good Morning Queen." All the maids stand in row and bows. "Where is Hyunseung ?!" Her eyes glared at one of the maid.

"Hey.. I never seen you before ." Hyunseung's mom walks nearer to the red haired girl. "Yes , Madam. I just starts to work today.." The girls said while bowing his head. "What's your name ?" Hyunseung's mom seems to like this girl.

"My name ? uh..  HyunA imnida." She smiles. "Follow me ." The Queen walks elegantly away to her room. "And.. Wake Hyunseung up , and go to my room with him."

All the maids gathers quickly . "HyunA ! What's happening ?" a beautiful maid ask her. "I dunno.. I'm scared , Jimin-ah." HyunA runs away to the prince's room and knocks his grand door. "Sir .." she knocks again.

"Who's making noise ?!!!" Hyunseung opens the door and drags the girl inside . "Sir !!! Sir !!" She just shouts.

"Sung ! Do you know How's my life without you ?" He hugs her suddenly. "Sir.. You must have been drunk ! I'm HyunA!!" again she doesn't pushed or do anything.

"Shut Up.. I know you miss me too ." He release his hug and moves nearer to HyunA's face. HyunA shocks and stops . His lips go nearer .

"Sir !!!" Jimin stands infront of the door. "The queen. She's looking for you.." She stands still , shocks from what just happened.

"Hey... Don't you dare to leave again , Sungie !" He smiles . "I'll be leaving for a while ." He walks out . Without balance.

"HyunA !!! What happened again?" Jimin Runs inside and hugs HyunA. "There's something that you hide right ? Why did the prince and the queen wants you??" Jimin whispers in her ears.

"Jimin ah.... Do you believe iin love at first sight ?" HyunA smiles like a crazy girl.

"No." She answer shortly.

"I think.. I'm too bad. To be in love with him..." HyunA slaps herself. "I want his hugs again..." HyunA hugs Jimin really really tight.

"HyunA .. You're crazy . But, You'll never get him.." She leaves. and whispered "Because .. I'm here and I'll be the princess." She smirks.

"Ah ! The Queen room !" HyunA runs .

 


 

OMG ! I just finished the first chapter.

Please Subscribe and comment , neh ? Gamsahamnida .

and.. Bad News , HyunA's mini album is leaked. But good news , I can listen to My HyunA sweet voice quicker.

I belive that the subscribers is HyunA's fan.