My show~

what are you doing in this theatre?

MYUNGSOO POV
 

 


‘’Don’t call me honey’’ I step back.
‘’Why? Don’t you like it?’’ my ex-lover comes near to me. I feel uncomfortable.
‘’Listen’’ I say. I want to resolve this problem. Even if this will cost me my career. ‘’We’re not lovers. Okay, thanks to you I’m who I’m. But it all.. you and I as lovers… it’s a history. I don’t love you anymore. Do you get it?’’ I’m really angry, but I keep a poker face.
‘’Don’t you love me anymore? Then what about our last night? My honey, you’re so stupid. You are my little doll and I’m your master. You can’t disobey me’’ he smiles with a self-confidence. What a bastard.
‘’Okay then. I won’t play in this show. I’m going out. I don’t want to act anymore’’ I say angrily. Why is this bastard so happy?!
‘’Lovely, go on the stage. Our audience is waiting for you’’ he’s so calm. Aish, I hate him so much!
‘’Shut the up! This is my last show’’ I bit my lips.
‘’I don’t think so’’ Sungyeol kisses my forehead and goes on the stage.

 


KYUNGSOO POV
 


I sit on the seat in the first row. I can see everything – beautiful scenery and actors and… Sungyeol who is standing behind the curtain.
Every lights turn off and show begins.
Two beautiful women come on stage. They’re talking about something and argue, but my eye… it’s  focused on black-haired boy who is standing next to red sofa. Suddenly he steps on the middle of stage and I can hear his voice. His voice… his moves… I can’t believe. It’s like a wonderful dream. This black-haired angel comes to me from heaven and speak to me… but suddenly I wake up, because he isn’t an angel. He’s a smirking devil who looks into my eyes. What a great actor…

~

After the show everyone goes to the restaurant. SungJong tells me to go with them and I can’t disobey him. And now – I’m walking with SungJong, holding hands and smiling to others form our staff.
We sit at the blue couch. Someone goes to order the food.
‘’Why aren’t L and Mr. Lee with us?’’ tall man asks.
‘’Come on, Soohyun-ah, these two? They’ve never been with us in the restaurant…’’ other man replies.
‘’True’’ pretty girl says. ‘’It’s all because of this in’ L’’ she yell. ‘’Aish! Our master is totally in love with this guy, isn’t he?’’ she say with a sarcastic tone.
‘’Is it true?’’ I suddenly ask. Everybody look at me at the same time.
‘’Yah, Kyungsoo, you are new, so I will tell you something, okay? Never try speak to L, trust me. He is a in’ bastard I hate him so much!’’
‘’Keep calm, Taeyeon!’’ Soohyun tries to calm her.
‘’What? It’s true! He thinks that he’s the best, huh? What a selfish person! He has a pretty face, huh?! He’s so good-looking, huh? Don’t make me laugh!’’

 


MYUNGSOO POV
 


‘’Don’t touch my , yah’’ I yell at my master. He’s a ert. What am I doing with him?
‘’You’re perfect, Myungsoo-yah. This show is our succes’’ he says and kisses me.
‘’It’s only thanks to me. What would you do without me?’’ I laugh at his face.
‘’I don’t know. I just love you’’ he take off my jacket.
‘’But I don’t love you’’ I yell and slap his face.

 

 

 


Subscribe, read, comment ♥

I LOVE YOU GUYS ♥