What?!

what are you doing in this theatre?

KYUNGSOO POV

 

‘’You aren’t ready for being an actor’’ he looks into my eyes and smiles. „From now you will work behind the stage, okay?”

‘’Ouh, I don’t know, I was a waiter and I can’t…”

„Can’t you? Then why did you come there?’’ he asks. Without thinking I reply:

‘’It’s all because of Sung-‘’ No, wait. I could not come there but I did. What’s wrong with me?

‘’What?’’ Mr. Lee asks.

‘’Nothing, sir. I’ll work hard, I promise you.’’ I say with a big smile on my face. This words give me a magic strength.. I can do everything, can’t I?

 

 

~

 

 

‘’Look, baby’’ Sungjong shows me a big room where two noonas put a make up.

‘’Why do they put a make up by themselves? I thought that in theatre work many make-up artist and stylist and others…’’

‘’Yah, we have everyone. We have stylist, writers and others. But these two…’’ he lowers his voice ‘’…are a bit crazy.’’

They are crazy? So what about you, Sungjong-ssi?

‘’What?’’ I ask.

‘’These two… they are our main actress. They do everything by themselves, you know. They are excellent at the stage. Beautiful, attractive, just great. But behind the stage they are like a hyenas. Malicious, nasty, repulsive. I don’t really like them’’ he says and scratch in the neck. ‘’Oh, what’s important. They totally fall in love with our L’’

‘’Who is this L?’’ I ask loudly.  Sungjong hit me in the head.

‘’Ya!  Quieter! If they hear you… oh, baby, you will be dead.’’

‘’I’m sorry’’ I say. It scares me, why are people so strange at this place?

‘’L is our pride, the best actor of all time. Mr. Sungyeol treats him like his son, even if they are in the same age. It’s a long story…’’ Sungjong stops.

‘’Tell me, marionnette!’’ I yell.

‘’Okay, okay. So listen, my baby. It was many years ago. Our Mr. Lee was a young men who loved theatre. He made a underground theatre and invited people in which he saw potential. He was very disappointed, because these people weren’t this poeple who he was looking for. But one day… he saw a little figure on the street. He came closer. It was a boy, skinny boy with bruises on the face. Sungyeol screamed, because this boy looked very terribly. He couldn’t leave him on the street. He hugged him and said: „You are the one.” This small boy began to cry, but our boss’s loving voice reassured him. He took him to the underground theatre, but boy didn’t want to be there. He ran, hid and cried, but boss didn’t let him go. Because of it… he’s the best actor around the world right now.’’ Sungjong ends his story.

‘’It is the end? Wow, nothing special…’’ I’m disappointed. What? Only something like this?

‘’So… It’s not the end. In my mind the best part of the story is that this two-‘’

‘’Sungjong!’’ someone call my friend. He stands up and yawns. He walks toward the door.

‘’Sungjong-ssi! What with this two?’’ I ask. He covers his mouth with his hand.

‘’This two-‘’ he whispers. ‘’-had an affair.’’

MWO?!

 

MYUNGSOO POV

 

 

"It's time for show, honey'' Sungyeol touches my cheek and gives me a kiss.

''Don't call me honey'' I step back.

 


Hello~! Okay, I know that you aren't waiting for new chapter of my story,

but imma waiting for new chapters of your stories! :D

Enjoy ♥