Theatre?

what are you doing in this theatre?

 

KYUNGSOO POV
 
‘’I’m sorry, Kyungsoo, but I don’t think that this job fit to you… - Mr. Lee take off his glasses and look at me calmly. – We need friendly person, who can talk with customers, help them… and, what’s important, somebody who know how to smile. 
‘’This means that I’m fired?’’ I ask. 
What I’m going to do now? I have a flat, I need  to pay a bills, buy some food and live… 
‘’Mr. Lee, I can’t! I need this job. I’ll do better…’’ I have some tears in at the corners of the eyes. 
‘’Sorry, Kyungsoo. Really sorry.  Pack your stuff, please. New waiter will come there tomorrow.’’
‘’Yes, sir.’’
All my world is ruined right now.
 
 
 
~
 
 
I walk by the street with  a big box in my little hands. I’m broke. I don’t know what can I do. All my life I wanted to work in restaurant. I thought that if I began to work as waiter then… one day I can begin a real Chef. I thought that one day I would take big knife in my hands and prepare delicious meals to people, who would come to my restaurant. I saw in my imagination my name at a gold plate. Isn’t it a good dream? But now, I’m unemployed. What a disaster. 
 
 
 
~
 
 
‘’Aish’’ I hit something hard. I drop the box and all my things fall to the ground. I rise my head and look at my obstacle. 
Oops, I think I hit a young girl.
‘’I’m sorry agashi’’ my obstacle turns to me and glares at me. 
I can’t believe! It almost made me a heart attack. 
It’s a man.
What else, beautiful man. 
‘’This body is for show. How dare you touch it…’’ I hear his words, but I’m fascinated by his porcelain skin, girly face and skinny body. I think that he looks like wonderful doll, made by master to show all the grey people that beauty is among us. 
‘’Yah, why are you staring at me like that…’’ my real doll folds his arms across his chest.
‘’I’m really sorry. I’ve just lost my job, I’m sad and because of this I’m daydreaming…’’ words flow from me one by one. A while later I realize that I’m talking with stranger. ‘’Oh, I’m really sorry’’ 
Doll looks at me and sighs. 
‘’You have ambitions, but you haven’t self-confidence’’ he reads from my eyes as from open book. ‘’I know the place where all uncertainty disappears’’ He says to me and touch my shoulder. “I can take you there but you have to want it’’
I really don’t know what is he talking about.
“You don’t trust me” he says. How can I trust you, boy? I don’t know you. 
“My name is Sungjong. Lee Sungjong, but everybody call me marionnette’’
I knew it!
‘’…and I’m the one who allow people to see their  inner beauty. I’m the one who show them that sensitivity is everywhere. I’m an actor’’ all his words sound beautiful.
‘’Really? I didn’t see you anywhere…’’
‘’In theatre’’ he finishes.
In theatre? I’ve never been ignoramus, but theatre’s always been distant world for me. 
I look at him with a quiet question in eyes.
‘’Theatre…’’ I say quietly and close my eyes. I feel small hand clamping down on my wrist. Sungjong pulls me over. I don’t resist. I see a new door. I can’t afford it to shut in front of my nose. Maybe this is a chance for me? 
 
 
~
 
 
‘’Whoa’’ only this much I can say at the sight of the big red curtains. There are many rows of seats, and at front of my eyes is a great stage.
‘’It’s wonderful’’ I say to my beautiful mate.
‘’We know’’ mysterious voice says. Who is it?
I turn away suddenly and I see a tall man, probably in my age. He wears black, tailored suit and red hat. His face beaming with happiness, his eyes invite you to continue the conversation.
He looks at Sungjong.
‘’Follow me’’ he says quiet.
‘’Where are we going?’’ I ask shyly. Sungjong smiles in response and by hand gesture tells me to follow a tall man. We pass many doors, each of them closed and indescribable. After a few minutes we come to an end. Mysterious man opens the door and enters the office. He sits in his chair and looks at us. Sungjong bows down and goes out, leaving me alone. Suddenly I feel terribly helpless.
‘’Listen carefully’’ Mr. Mysterious says. ‘’My name is Lee Sungyeol and I’m the ruler of this place. Welcome in our precious theatre…’’
 
What am I doing there?!
 
 
 
 

 

Guys... you know, it's first chapter... I needed to start the story... TT-TT

It's a bit boring and short, right? 

BUT I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT <3

READ AND COMMENT PLEASE, MY LOVELY READERS <3