Cause Love is Over, Love, Love is Over Tonight!

Troublemaker Princess

Ae Jin's POV

Jung Sisters-Butterfly (OST TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpaDWPzaM3U


dell-laptop.pngIt was 11:30 and my eyes was glued to my laptop's screen with Ah Kyung next to me, patting on my back.

"Yah, c'mon, cheer up a bit. If the clock strikes a sharp 12 and you're still not getting anything, pass it. You still have SM and JYP!" Ah Kyung was trying her best to calm me down. Seeing that spirit from her, I nodded in approvement, eyes still not letting go of my laptop's screen. "Hey, let's play some music to help my crazy situation right now," I laughed as I opened a new tab and played the song "Butterfly" sung by the Jung Sisters. From what I know, it's a good song to encourage me right now, I guess. 

The song finally ended and it's 11:33 now. "This time I'll choose the song," Ah Kyung winked and her hand flew typing in my laptop keyboard. As the song played, I soon realized it was "Superstar" that was sung by Hyorin, Ailee, and Jiyeon. 

"This is what I'll say to you later if you got accepted in any of those Entertainments, Jinnie-ah! I know you'll be a superstar~" she sang happily. 

Songs by songs was played and finally it was 12:00. 2 minutes....4 minutes...10....17.... 20.... 

It was already 30 minutes and finally I was so frustrated until I slam my laptop close without even shutting it down. "Enough, all I have now is only JYP and SM," I cried. 

"Well..., we gotta wait, honey~" Ah Kyung smiled, patiently calming me down. 

Gosh, Ah Kyung, what should I do without you now?

======

Author POV

Days have passed and JYP still haven't give any news for Ae Jin. That means only SM is her only hope right now. 

 

Back to Ae Jin's POV

It was nighttime and my only hope for gaining money is SM, Ah Kyung's workplace. I glanced at my buzzing phone next to my bed. As I reached for it, I thought it would be Ah Kyung, but I was fatally wrong. I totally wanna shut my phone and took off the battery. 

"Why are you calling right now?!" I said coldly to the last person that I wanna talk to, Park Jeon Seuk

"Baby, don't be so cold to your oppa-ah~" he sweetly cooed. From the tone of his voice I could already tell he's drunk.

"Don't 'baby' me, you idiot! We're done and you could never, ever call me, text me, or contact me! Don't even think about coming to my house or meet me! And remember one last thing, I have no ing oppa like you and I never will!" I hissed angrily and turned off my phone then I took off the battery. And of course, I deleted his contact before turning my phone off. 

I threw my body into my bed and reflect what just happened. I shouldn't have be a couple with him few months ago!!! I totally regretted it now.I mean it, totally.

"Tonight hapil ddo bineun naeryeo wae, nae moseup chorahaejigae, nal wiro hajineun ma, ee son chiweo eejae naminikka!" I sang a part of 2ne1's Go Away as my tears fled out from my eyes. 

My eyes shifted to the framed picturesque in my dressing table. A stupid picture of me and that !

tumblr_m8rbr0zRSR1rrzualo1_500.jpg

I rushed to my dressing table and my hand swiftly grabbed the picturesque and throw it harshly into the dustbin next to my dressing table. The picturesque was broken into pieces because I throw it harshly and my dustbin's texture was rough and hard. Good, it was broken, like my heart...

With tears still flowing in my eyes, I searched any things that are related to that and quickly throw it altogether to my dustbin until my dustbin was so full. My legs felt limp and weak as I looked at all the stuffs I throwed. I knelt down and faced the floor, my hands are palming my face. Tears just won't stop flowing out from my eyes. 

Looking at my large dustbin, it's now full of bunny dolls, couple bracelets, matching necklaces, cards, plastic roses, mini teddies, blue rings, even 18 pairs of socks were there.

Those socks was ones that gave me because my socks was bad and holed. Bunny dolls and mini teddies was just one of his dumb gifts he gave me.

Plastic roses was from him on the first week we dated, and blue rings, couple bracelets, and matching necklaces was the ones he gave me when we used to hang out a lot.

Now, let's pretend you never dated or met him, Han Ae Jin, forget that miserable dickhead, will ya?!

Sigh.. I was now curled up like a half-ball in the corner of my room, crying, remembering the memories I've had with that stupid .

9526624-stressed-woman-alone-and-sitting

I couldn't forget any of it, not even tiny bits of it!!! 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried out in frustration as I angrily throw my red cushion to the cream-colored wall. 

Maybe music will help?

I my phone back and played "Go Away" by 2ne1 as I sang along to the song.

(A/N : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yW13T2sfKg   -Please play this to match with Ae Jin's situation right now ;D)

"Sadness is only for now, boy!" I shouted angrily. 

"Deo meotjin sarang mannalgae, you dickhead!" 

"Go go away eh eh eh! Go away!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!" I was so crazy at this rate I thought I'm gonna rush over to his house and knocked his head off. 

LOL, no way, of course. But if I can, I'll definitely not gonna miss the big chance^^

Anyways, I was feeling much more better after hearing Go Away.

 

 

Cause Love is Over, Love, Love is Over Tonight!

 

;D

 

--------------------------------

 

hey guys~ Chap 2 is here! How's it? Shorty? Mian... I also have shorty time ;(

 

Will continue to update.... dunno when hehe~

 

Oh and hey, this chapter totally reflects my past when me and BF have just broke up a year ago LOL(just realize this)

 

See ya~