The Start of EVERYTHING

Troublemaker Princess

Ae Jin's POV

A Midsummer Night's Dream-Brown Eyed Girls 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErqPeimAZN0


maizy_digital_alarm_clock_0_medium.jpgTick, tick, tick, tick... RRRRRINGGGG!!!!!! 

The sound of my angry ringing alarm wake me up surprisedly. I looked at my alarm, it was showing 10:30 AM. I lazily stood up from my bedroom and head to my bathroom. Then as I slammed the bathroom door closed, my eyes shifted into the mirror at the back of the door. My reflection was showing a totally horrible me. My curly reddish-brown hair was super messy, my make-ups from last night hasn't been cleaned yet, the mascaras and eye-shadows was drooping because of tears that made me looked like a zombie, and my outfits was still from yesterday.

Yesterday. The day my umma died. The only family in this world I have have already passed away. Dried tears was showing on my puffy cheeks. I was so tempted to cry. Again. My boyfriend have just dumped me, my umma have just passed away, and to top it all, I got fired from my last work. Fantastic baby. How fantastic. But remember Ae Jin, never complain. Never, ever, ever, complain. Always remember what umma had said, "Never complain, Han Ae Jin. Every single thing you get is a miracle, my darling."

But how could I never complain?! Life is just so frustrating lately that I wanna freaking die! I shut my eyes hard and tried really hard not to spill the tears out form my eyelids. I opened it again and tried to smile this time. But all my efforts just make a plain, sickening smile. I just sighed and my smile curled back into a deep frown as I took a shower. 

==========

After I took a shower, I got dressed and sat on my bed. I glanced at my phone and looked at the list of many missed calls. And guess what? All of those was from my best friend, Ah Kyung. Let's see.... I bet as usual, on the count to three she'll bell into my house's entrance door. Hana... Deul... Set.

Ding Dong!

Bingo. I'm correct. I head downstairs and opened the door. "Yes, Ah Kyung, what is it?" 

Ah Kyung ran inside and quickly hugged me tightly. I sighed as I returned her warm hug and locked the door close again.

We went to the living room and sat down on the couch together. 

"I'm sorry, Jinnie-ah..." Ah Kyung started, her face sad.

"Well, don't be sorry for me. You don't need to, Ah Kyung," I stared at her tiredly.

"Jinnie, I know it's gonna be hard for you and I bet you're not OK," she stated.

It's already obvious that I lied. "I'm totally OK, can't you see?"

"No, you're not. Han. Ae. Jin. Stop lying to me!" she answered, her voice raising. "If you're okay, then why the hell I heard you crying loudly last night?! I'm your next-door neighbor, for Heaven's sake! Until now your eyes totally prove everything, Jinnie-ah," she softened.

I looked at her and ran close to her, hugging her while I sobbed at her shoulders.

"You're right, I'm not OK and I never will be! Umma has leave me and my boyfriend has just ing dumped me! To make it perfect, MY BOSS HAVE JUST FIRED ME OUT FROM HIS TY CAFE!!!! And now all I have is only you, Ah Kyung! I'm so hopeless right now. How will I make money, Ah Kyung? Tell me!" I cried out angrily.

"Calm down, Jinnie-ah... Look. Let's get thing over with, okay? Your umma left this world for a good reason. You know she can't be living with sickness and pain everyday. And I have told you before that Jeon Seuk wasn't any good to be your boyfriend. And your boss fired you because you did a really bad mistake; you spilled a hot coffee to a VIP customer," Ah Kyung was trying really hard to explain it in the positive way.

"Ah Kyung, about Jeon Seuk... I'm such an . I should've listened to you back then. Jeon Seuk and me didn't even last for 3 months. Sigh... And now, I'm totally jobless. Where do you think I could gain as much money like you?" I asked, chilling down and wiping my tears.

"Hmm... I thought you're good at singing and dancing, am I right?" she asked, a smile was starting to form in her lips.

"Kind of... yeah, okay, maybe. Why?" I was confused. Oh, no! Holy Barnacles! Did she actually wanted me to be a stripper in a hot club?!!!!!

I gulped as I waited for her to answer.

"You wanted to gain money ASAP, right? Then listen to me right now. I'm a trainee in SM Entertainment and I make money fast. And what you'll need to do is just follow me. Be a trainee in SM too."

Wait, what?!!! "Uh, you mean, ME being a trainee in SM? Hell no."

"Yah... why? You could gain money pretty fast and you'll love what you'll be doing. Singing and dancing! C'mon, Jinnie!" she pouted.

Hmm... to think about it, it sounded quite good. Well, why not give it a try? "Okay, but here's the deal. I do your idea and you help me. Deal?"

"Deal! Yes, finally, I have a friend in my working place!!!!!" she squealed excitedly as she hugged me. 

"When do we start?" I asked.

"Why not... now?" she grinned. 

Now? Well, it's best not to waste time. 

"Okay, let's go to your house then," I smiled. 

==========

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow, it hurts, Ah Kyung!" I screamed in pain as she do my hair. 

"Hold it for a minute... Yes! Finally, it's done!" she exclaimed happily.

I turned around and looked myself at Ah Kyung's pink-bordered mirror. What does it shows? A breath-taking me!

tumblr_m2g91lNRUp1qcvw4to1_500_thumb.png

"Omo, Jinnie, look at you! You totally rocked! C'mon, let's not waste time, chip-chop let's video you!" she grinned as she started her camera.

I was in her studio-- yes she have a small studio for herself. She's kind of wealthy for her age to work alone right now which was maybe why I was a tiny bit interested in her job.

"Hana, deul, set! Camera rolling!!" she signaled me to start.

My clear voice started to fill her studio, singing my favorite song, "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by Brown Eyed Girls. Finally I finished singing and Ah Kyung stopped the camera. 

"Perfecto! Your voice was totally daebakkkkkkk!!!!" she happily jumped. 

I just laughed and then we watched the video of me one more time and then she did something like moving the video to her computer or something.

"Ready to upload it and send it?" Ah Kyung smirked evilly.

"Bring it on, Shin Ah Kyung!" I grinned and she clicked "SEND" button to SME, YG, and JYP. HUH?!!

"Wait... why did you send it to those 3? I thought you'd only gonna send it to SM, Ah Kyung!" I pouted.

"JYP and YG is just for alternative if SM doesn't accept you. Here's how does it goes. You'll need to wait for at least a week or two to see the results if you're accepted or not. If the days of waiting have passed and you got nothing, that means you're not accepted. In JYP, you'll need to wait for only 3 to 6 days. Like SM, if the days of waiting already passed and you got nothing, that means you're not accepted. In YG, you'll just need to wait for one night because I heard right now YG's eyes is totally on in search of trainees. If you got nothing this night, then you're not accepted. Do you understand, Jinnie-ah?" she explained slowly.

I nodded my head telling her that I understand. 

"Thanks for everything. Jeongmal Gumawo, my buddy~" I hugged her happily. How lucky I am to have a best friend like you, Ah Kyung...

"Ah, it's nothing. So... you'll have to stay awake tonight, I guess? Want me to company you?" she offered.

"Of course! You're the best!!!" I happily clapped my hands.

"Well, because you're gonna stay awake with me later on, I suggest you better go back home and rest."

 

I smiled and got back into my white tee and skinny jeans. 

Ah Kyung opened the door for me and I walked back into my own house.

Tonight, is the start of everything, maybe?

 


First chappie! I know it's such a short one :( but I will continue to update chap 2 later or tomorrow! See ya^^