Always You in Heart

Woohyun Love Stories ♥

Hyunri walks down the hallway in her school.
Everyone had gone home already – it was 7pm. Hyunri could not face her parents again… She knows that she will only bring more problems upon them.
Knowing that she has this disease… it’s ruining her life. She can’t live like a normal person anymore…
Hyunri walks into the empty music room, and walks towards the black grand piano. It’s been a while since she’s touched one…
She places her soft hands over the piano keys and starts playing a song that her best friend taught her – Kiss the Rain.
Having this disease, she has lost control of her hands. Her hands slip a few times, and she is now unable to play the song perfectly.
She sighs, lifting her hands off the keys. There were many things she was unable to do ever since the symptoms begun – and there was no way out of it. She was born with Spinocerebellar Ataxia.
She only started getting affected a few weeks ago, and she has been suffering more than just physical pain.
Suddenly, the door swings open, as Hyunri looked towards it. It was Woohyun.
“Yah, Hyunri Ah~ what are you still doing here?” Woohyun asks walking closer to her. “It’s already past 7pm.”
Hyunri tries to avoid answering his question. “…Oppa, what’re you doing here?”
Woohyun stands beside the piano. “Your parents called me. They’re worried about you. Hyunri, why don’t you just go home?”
Being Hyunri’s boyfriend, it wasn’t easy not to worry about her.
Hyunri shakes her head. “Ani, I’m not going home.”
Woohyun gives her a worried and confused expression. “Come on, Hyunri. I’ll take you.”
Hyunri looks away, and stares at the untouched piano. Not being able to play well anymore, tears escape her dark brown eyes.
Woohyun takes a seat beside Hyunri. Sometimes it was hard to understand why she was crying.
He starts to play the song she was playing earlier, perfectly. When the song finishes, Hyunri leans on his shoulder.
“I wish I could play like that again…” she whispers in tears.
“Don’t cry, Hyunri Ah…” Woohyun says, not lifting his hands from the piano. He starts to play a song which he composed by himself.
Time.
He sang with his beautiful voice. Hyunri closes her eyes and leans her head on his shoulder.
He finishes his song with the last line. “…If I can find you, I will wait for you… Until I can breathe again…”
When he feels Hyunri’s tears drop onto his shirt, he wraps his arms around her thin body.
“Kim Hyunri… I’ll dedicate this song to you… Every time I play this song, I will think of you. I will never forget you.”
Hyunri slowly opens her eyes, and smiles. “Oppa, never forget me, okay? And I will never forget you, either.”
Woohyun smiles, and kisses her. “I will never forget you.”
 



3 Years Later…

“Miss Kim Hyunri,” the doctor says, writing down some notes. “You have completely healed from your disease. Congratulations…”
Hyunri’s eyes widen in disbelief. “M-Mwoh?! Completely healed?! Oh my gosh! Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!” she hugs the doctor, and leaves the hospital immediately.
This was definitely something to tell her best friend – Kim Myungsoo.
“Myungsoo Oppa!” she screams his name when she sees him. Myungsoo smiles and waves at her, before she runs into his arms. “Oppa, I’m completely healed!”
Myungsoo’s eyes widen. “CHINCHA?!”
Myungsoo hugs Hyunri even tighter. “No more tears, Hyunri! No more tears!”
Hyunri nods with some tears in her eyes. “Neh, Oppa, no more tears…”
 

Myungsoo and Hyunri made plans on going back to Seoul that night.
When Hyunri needed to go to the hospital, she went to Busan with Myungsoo to stay at the hospital there, where they had the right equipment.
“When we go back to Seoul, I could see Woohyun Oppa again!” tears started forming in her eyes again. Today was one of the best days of her life. She was going to live the life she deserves… Finally.
After booking tickets to Seoul, Hyunri and Myungsoo both fall asleep, and leave Busan the next morning.
 

“Umma! Appa!” Hyunri exclaims as her parents open the door.
“Omo! Hyunri , you’re back!” her mother says, with tears pouring from her eyes.
Her mother and father hug her tightly. “Welcome back home, Hyunri.”
Hyunri smiles and hugs her parents.
“Umma, Appa, I’m going to visit Woohyun Oppa, okay?” she says smiling excitedly.
She waves goodbye before she dashes off to Woohyun’s house.
 

She lightly knocks on the door of Woohyun’s house.
Someone she didn’t expect answered the door.
It was a young girl, around Hyunri’s age. She had long blonde brown hair that went down to her waist.
“A-Annyeong. Is Nam Woohyun home?” Hyunri says quietly.
“Annyeong… Oh, no, not yet. Come in, he’ll be here soon…” the girl politely answers.
As Hyunri enters his house, she can’t help ask the question.
“…May I ask, who are you?”
The girl smiles. “My name is Hyomin, and I’m getting married to Nam Woohyun. He’s my husband to be.”
Hyunri’s eyes widen in shock. “H-Husband to be?”
Hyomin nods proudly. “Neh!”
Hyunri remains quiet for a while. “Congratulations…”
Soon, the door opens, and Woohyun enters. He looks even more handsome than he did before.
“H-Hyunri!” he exclaims. “You’re back?!”
Hyunri nods. “Neh…”
Woohyun smiles. “So you’ve met Hyomin?”
Hyomin nods. “Woohyun, who is she?”
“She’s my-“
Before Woohyun finishes his sentence, Hyunri interrupts him. “I’m his friend’s girlfriend.”

"You're M-Myungsoo's?!" Woohyun could not believe it. So many things have happened behind is back?!

Hyunri smiles. "Congratulations. I'll be on my way home now. I'll see you at your wedding."

Woohyun and Hyomin wave goodbye to her. And Woohyun somehow did not feel comfortable with what he just heard about Myungsoo and Hyunri...

 

 

At The Wedding;

 

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest said. Myungsoo held Hyunri's hand tightly.

"Be strong, Hyunri Ah."

Hyunri couldn't help but keep her eyes open when Woohyun and Hyomin kissed. She felt jealous, but she wanted to move on. 

'I have Myungsoo,' she repeats to herself over and over again. 'And he's all mine.'

"Before the ceremony ends, the groom would like to preform for his wife."

Woohyun kisses Hyomin on the cheek before sitting before the piano. 

After 3 seconds of the song, Hyunri already recognised the song - it was Time. The song he composed ' only for her '.

Hyunri was terribly heartbroken.  

She coudn't help to stan up and run out of the church... She couldn't believe it... She couldn't let this go... Woohyun has completely pushed her away, and dedicated that song to Hyomin, not her.

Myungsoo slowly follows behind her, and watches her cry in pain.

"Hyunri Ah," he says, almost like a whisper. "... It's a nice song, isn't it?" 

Hyunri nods. "Its not for me anymore."

Myungsoo smirks. "Are you sure about that? Maybe you should wonder why he kept looking at you. And think about the lyrics. Think."

 

 

 

 

'Did time stop again?
 
Is it going to fall asleep like this again?
 
While staring blankly outside
 
I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed
 
 
Even though time is passing by again 
 
I’m going back to that time again
 
Although I try hard to find everything in your memories
 
 
I’m crying by myself there but
 
As my tears stopped I’m laughing but
 
I’m waiting again
 
Until I can breathe again
 
 
Even though time is passing by again 
 
I’m going back to that time again
 
I’m trying hard to find everything in your memories
 
 
I’m crying by myself there but
 
As my tears stopped I’m laughing but
 
after leaving you alone
 
I’m wandering around here with memories I can’t erase
 
 
Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but
 
even so if I can find you like this
 
I’ll wait for you now until time stops
 
 
I know well that I can’t say anything
 
even so I’m searching for you but
 
I know well you won’t change your thoughts but
 
I still can’t forget you
 
 
Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but
 
even so if I can find you like this
 
I’ll wait for you now until time stops
 
 
If I can find you, I’ll wait for you now.... until I can breathe again'