I'm sorry, I love you

Woohyun Love Stories ♥

 

Jaeyeon jumps up as her phone rings loudly from her pocket.
"EVERYDAY I SHOCK! (SHOCK) EVERY NIGHT I SHOCK! (SHOCK)"
"...Hello?" 
After hearing the familiar voice, Jaeyeon knows who it is right away.
"Hoya Oppa~ is there anything wrong?........Ok! See you there!"
 
Jaeyeon agrees to meet Hoya at Lu Han Café to discuss the work they were doing together for their project.
Hoya arrived before Jaeyeon, and greeted her with a smile and hug.
"ANNYEONG^ ^ so, Oppa, do we have to start the project again?"
Hoya nods. "I'm really sorry about that... How about we work on it at my place tomorrow?"
Jaeyeon shakes her head.
"Mianhae, I think we should work on it seperately and join it up in the end. You know how Woohyun doesn't like seeing us together ...."
Hoya rolls his eyes.
"Seriously, he's such an idiot. He knows we do nothing wrong together so why should he care? WHAT A STUPID--"
Jaeyeon stops him by slapping him.
"Yah, it's not like that... He's just over protective." 
Jaeyeon grabs her bag, and pushes away Hoya's hand that was holding onto her wrist.
Walking out of the café, Jaeyeon bumps into Woohyun.
"Had a nice breakup?" he asks.
Jaeyeon's eyes widen.
"Oppa, you're misunderstanding..."
Woohyun rolls his eyes. "I've got all I need to believe so."
Jaeyeon doesn't believe that Woohyun doesn't trust her, and she becomes furious with him.
"If I WAS two timing, I would've broken up with you instead!"
Jaeyeon thinks about what she said, and feels like killing herself.
Before she says anything else, Woohyun runs off , with tears.
 
 
 
Jaeyeon sighs as she stands outside Woohyun's house , banging on the door.
"W-Woohyun Oppa! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say that to you!"
Jaeyeon was living the worst day ever in her life.
She knew that Woohyun wouldn't open the door even if he was there.
"Woohyun Oppa! Please just listen to me! We need to talk!"
Frustrated, Woohyun finally opens the door. "WHAT?"
Jaeyeon was taken aback. She has never experienced Woohyun speak to her like that even when they had arguments.
"Wh-Why... Why can't you just listen? What you saw wasn't what you thought... and what I said wasn't what I meant..."
Woohyun sighs heavily and stares back at her furiously. "Wasn't what I thought? Wasn't what I meant? I just saw you break up with Hoya! That means that you were dating the two of us at the same time!"
Jaeyeon steps back, feeling untrusted. "Woohyun Oppa... Just listen to me... Hoya Oppa wasn't my boyfriend! He never was! It was just--"
Woohyun slaps Jaeyeon across the face before she continues.
She shakes in fear and shock, not believing that the man she loves has just slapped her.
Guilt spreads across Woohyun's body, and before he says anything more, a strong slap hits him back.
"Yah! Why don't you listen to me?! I never dated Hoya! I never did! I was only at the cafe with him because he needed to discuss work with me!" Jaeyeon shouts. "After hearing him speak bad of y-you," she stutters , "I slapped him and defended you."
Woohyun's eyes widen in disbelief.
"Jaeyeon..." he whispers.
Jaeyeon feels a light drop of rain hit her shoulder.
She steps back from Woohyun when he takes a step towards her.
"I guess....I won't be able to spend my last days with you anymore." she says before turning away from him.
"JAEYEON AH!" just as Woohyun calls her name, the rain starts pouring, and gets heavier every second.
Woohyun starts chasing after Jaeyeon, who is crying; almost the same amount as the rain. Her tears could not stop , and her heart could not stop beating for Woohyun. 
She knew her life was going to end soon, but she just couldn't let go of Woohyun. She wanted to spend her last days with him - and only happily.
Woohyun didn't know about this, but started getting worried after what she said.
"Jaeyeon Ah!" he calls, still running after her.
Jaeyeon hides in an alleyway, making sure Woohyun doesn't find her.
Since the rain is pouring heavily, Woohyun does not see Jaeyeon.
Jaeyeon cries, not wanting to exist anymore.
She loves Woohyun with all her heart, but knowing that he's only pitiful isn't good enough. 
It looks like Jaeyeon is going to die a lonely death.
 
 
 
Sorry for such a rushed fan fiction... @YoonaSooyang thanks for requesting! Request again soon! ^ ^