Chapter 7

Do You Want To Be My Real Wife?

i woke up. and without realizing Luhan's asleep beside me on the bed. 'what happened last night...Aish Na Young,,, neo jjinjja pabo! pabo! PABO!' I'll get rid of his arm slowly, but he's even more tightly hugged my waist.

"where are you going so early?" he asked still a bit asleep

"Schools must. well Luhan wake up! we'll be late for school"  he lazily looked up behind the pillows'

"i'll tell Sehun. 's father is the owner. if the ask just tell you're my wife"

i hit softly Luhan chest "you're good. however i? what the other students and fans are very fanatic girls?" with little aegyo Luhan let go his arms.

"let me shower first.." i'll run to the bathroom.i leaned against the door. 'why is my heart pounding? Na Young... please,, you're not fallen to Luhan right? do not let it happen to you!'

i finished shower. i had breakfast and saw Luhan who ready ready to go.

"c'mon. let's go" i nodded. Luhan held my hand tightly, such as not wanting to let me go. i've never towed a man until my heart was pounding like this. without realizing it, i was smilling behind him.

fast forward>

School, Tao already exists. i went to Tao but Luhan pulled my waist. "i told you. don't approach the Tao. he will give an ugly trait. should i warn you with other ways?"

Luhan face closer and closer and it is this wich makes me nervous.

"Luhan w-what are y-you doing?" i had close my eyes tightly. as well my lips too. 'why did not he kiss me?' when i opened my eyes, he laughed. it's very embarrasing. i hit softly Luhan chest. "oppa, this is so embarrasing... why are you embarrassed?"

"you called oppa? why do not you say once again? i want to hear." i see childishness Luhan. very cute. "i do not call you oppa.. since when i call you like that? disgussting."

 

_____________________________________________________________________

SORY FOR TAKE SO LONG TIME FOR UPDATES...

I HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK AND EXAMS...

AND I JUST DO MY BEST TO WRITE THIS FANFICS..

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT...

GOMAWO...