Tao Birthday

Do You Want To Be My Real Wife?

Tao birthday today. I have prepared a gift for her.

@ school
I met with the Tao. beaming. I've guessed before, he would be very happy with the gifts that I give.
"morning ... youngie, what are you give to me?" he asked in a voice spoiled.
'I hanky set when we were both still young ... "
he seemed to think.
"I've never seen it before."
"I have not been giving it. times I wanted to give it, you're not in your house. I'm very sad. so on this occasion I gave it to you."
He seemed very happy.
but ...
'Luhan? aish ... what's again he here? interfere with it. '
"Na Young, can we talk for a minute?" he looked at me with a smile and see Tao with angry face
"You, stay away. She had to be mine., And I thought, you're not the guy for her good level. Gone!"

Luhan pull my hand and pulled me. and now, I was in the library. the room was very quiet and there is no one here. I was getting scared.
"you, I told you not to approach him. why are you so stubborn? did not sufficiently warn me? or, I should do this one way that you remember it?" Luhan said that scared me.

Luhan footsteps getting closer to me. I walked backwards until my back was touching the wall. 'Oh God, please do not let him do this ...' his face closer. inch to inch. he was very close to the face. I just closed my eyes tightly.
but ...
'why did not he kiss me?' I heard laughing. and who else besides Luhan was laughing. 'Aish ... This embarrassing '

Luhan and then left me alone. I still feel ashamed. then I hurried out of the library.
forward>
at home, I was away from Luhan. I feel ashamed of what happened this afternoon. I went straight to my room and menngunci door. then suddenly my phone rang. Tao called.
"yoboseyo?"
"Youngie, come to my show tonight. Many of our friends here. Invite only Luhan. I'll see you at my house tonight. Ok?"
"ok, but I'm a little bit lazy because it calls Luhan,,, but it does not matter as long as I have you. till later."

beep ..

forward>
I arrived home Tao. I got out of mobiil with Luhan. I immediately there met Tao.
"hi ... you look so cool .. where is the point of it?"
"in my swimming pool. you're also very hot to wear casual clothes."

after that me and Luhan directly to the pool to swim. there are many of my friends. I immediately joined the Tao and the others.
then shortly, I saw a woman on the arm Luhan. Luhan looks uncomfortable. I was curious and asked the Tao.