NO x_x

Do You Want To Be My Real Wife?

I came home from school, but I heard a commotion in the kitchen
"eomma, Appa, wae?"
both sides of my parents sad and full of regret.
"mianhae, Appa know if you do not want to get married before reaching your dreams. yet Appa Appa remember matchmaking appointments with my Appa."
'but why? why?' now, i really hate my life. my dream, my life, everything was destroyed.

Forward>
the next morning, five men dressed in black peria me. there is only silence in the car. I'm trying not to cry, but it could not be arrested. I weep to think what would happen. 'wae? Why should I? is he a good man? why is my life full of drama? kaenapa should I experienced this misfortune '

I fell asleep. but by the time I woke up, I was at home 'fake husband'. inside the house is a lot of maids. they took me to a room. they provide clothing. 'this dress, a dress that I always seek 'quickly I got to the locker room. once completed, I was ushered to the dining table.

I was greeted by mr. Lu
"Welcome, Lee Na Young"
I just bowed politely. right then mr. Lu introduced me to a man that could be considered handsome.
"Na Young, this Luhan and Luhan, this is Na Young. was She who will be your future."
I sat next to him and just stared.
forward>
I'm sleepy. but Luhan followed me to my room.
"Why are you following me?" I asked with innocent face.
"to sleep" he said simply, coldly.
"This is not my room?"
"this is our room."
'mwo? What's he saying?? 'our room' ... maybe not ... I sleep where if there is only one bed? '

I innocently asked "where do I sleep?"
"You sleep under the bed folding it."
"Do you treat a woman like this? should I not sleeping on the mattress and you're at the bottom?"
"I do not sleep under, and I'm not used to sleeping with a woman." Luhan said smugly.
'aish ... This man should I call him bastard or dork? '
I decided to sleep under.