Future

Dark Side

"I...." I hesitated. The question was so sudden that I wasn't prepared for it. Seungho was looking straight at me with his eyes glued on my face, obviously finding answer to his question.

I heaved a sigh, trying to get all the courage I can.

"I... I've always been admiring you, Seungho.." I pause for awhile as I look at him. He was surprised. Looks like he wasn't expecting such answer from me. 

"Ever since we are in secondary school, we've always been together. Probably because of that, that I grow feelings on you." I continue picking up fries and now chomping down my burger, obviously avoiding his gaze.

Seungho utter nothing but he never left his eyes fixed on me. There seems to be something bothering him, not sure whether is because of my statement, or of something else but something unusual came out. As I was chomping down my burger, looking at the rain falling down, splashing off the window, a few sauce stain at my lips without me noticing. 

Seungho came forward and I was surprised at his sudden movement. He let out his thumb and wipe off the cream from my lips. I was stunned. Too stunned to react to anything but just look at him, confused. We both utter nothing afterwards but continue to munch finish our burger and left the scene.


"Why didn't you say anything?" I buckled up my seat belt as I position myself beside him in the car. Seungho still kept silent, completely not saying anything at all and that worries me. A lot of things slipped through my mind. 

"Will our friendship be gone after this? Like what had happened to me in the past? If so, then why did he wipe off the cream? What is he thinking about?" 

"I was thinking" Seungho buckle his belt and was not staring straight through the front mirror of his car. 

I was puzzled.

What is he thinking of? To break off our friendship? Will he do it? After all this years friendship that we built up? I knew this will come eventually. Once I told someone about me being gay, they all freaked out and left me in the end. 

I heavd a sigh...

"Are you thinking of what I said just now?" Finally able to gain courage to ask. Whatever that will be, I'm ready but his words later on got me by surprised.

"I'm not ready.... just yet" He finally answered my question after pausing for a few second.

I was surprised. I didn't expect him to say such thing. This isn't the answer. No, definitely no. "What did he mean by not ready?"

"What do you mean not ready? Not ready for what?" I ask him, curious to what he mean by that.

He let out a sigh... 

" I like you Sanghyun, even from the start" He said, still staring straight in front. All the thoughts in his mind must be bothering him.

Me? Of course I was too shock to say anything. My jaws just drop open. Him liking me? That's damn impossible to happen.

"I have always like you, is just that you didn't notice at all. I was happy back then when we are so close to each other, to each one of us. That got me jealous sometimes." He continued and finally facing me straight to my eyes.

I don't know how to react to him. I'm like him. My mind full of thoughts, full of unexpected news. I still can't digest what he just said to me. Liking me? 

"B-But you got girlfriend don't you? Plus, You've did it with them before..." Of course I have to know what he means by liking me. I want to know what makes him likes me despite of having *** with his girlfriend before. What do you mean by liking me? This is all too confusing!

"That is because I can't have you!" He shouted in the car before he stomp his hands onto the steering, letting out his frustration.

He panted, catching his breath....

"You always been so good to all of our friends, I really don't know what is in your mind. You got me crazy, Sanghyun ah... Those girlfriends that I have before are just a gameplay to replace you. I have never have feelings for them, only to you." 

"B-But Seungho... I...." I was too confused, too puzzled. I don't really know what to say. My words caught in my throat, unable to think straight.

"But I know I can't have you, not with my work now..." He utter those words that somehow, broke my heart. He sound so soft, almost to a whisper.

"I... I... I don't mind..." I really wanted to say such words to him but it just came out in a soft whisper.

"What?!" He was surprised to my sudden words.

"I.. I-" my words got cut off as he placed his chubby lips to mine. This was the moment that I've been waiting for. A kiss. A kiss from him. My heart flutters. Really. We both closed our eyes, enjoying this moment a little longer.

"I love you Sanghyun. Do you mind if we have long distance relationship even if that hurts you?" 

I shook my head.

"I don't mind" I give my sweetest angelic smile to him. He grinned happily and then hug me tightly.

" I love you Sanghyun"

"I love you too."


Author's Note : Yup! Finally it ends! I hope you guys enjoy it! Anyway, I've decided to write another fanfic with T4Kara - another angst MBLAQ story and she agreed! *Clap Clap* I hope you anticipate it! Before that, please enjoy our "An End Without Beginning" PPYONG~~ !