Chapter 1

Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Present

 

"Luhan, come on! We need to hurry!!" Kris shouted. Aiming his gun at the door knob, he managed to blast the frickin thing off. Finally! Freedom! Kris kicked the door open. The darkness from the street consumed his vision but when he saw his car, he was glad that it was unharmed. Baby!! I'm back!!

"I'm trying!! Why don't you try running with a broken leg, see what it feels like!" Luhan winced while dragging his feet across the room.  this ! I'm supposed to be on a vacation, not crippling myself and getting killed. So not in my ing list.

"Will you guys shut the up?! Sulli? Hang in there, alright!" Victoria half carried her towards the door. Damn it, the cut is too deep, need to stop the bleeding!

"Not so fast guys."

They all turned to see Luhan being held captive, with a gun pointed on his head. Kris rushed to save his friend but stopped when he heard the gun clicked.

"I think it's time to say sayonara."

"WAIT!!!!"

 

-Two days ago-

 

"Dear Mommy dearest,

I know that you're up in Heaven now, probably doing some heavenly stuff. I just think that it's time for me to confess to you I haven't really lived up to the promise that I've made to you. I did try to live a happy normal life but you have to understand, with the kind of job that I have currently, seeing dead, mangled bodies every day definitely cutting the sunshine in my life. I know now being a detective means I have no time to even go out on a date much less look for one. Celibacy is not part of my life plan. Mom, life is and horrible and it smells and..."

 

"Still with the diary?? What is it this time? Emoing to mommy about how the world is a terrible place?" Luhan entered the office which they shared and sat across Kris, putting their lunch on top of Kris's diary.

"Hot dogs again?" Kris looked with distaste. They have been eating hotdogs for the past few weeks and Kris was really getting tired of it. Kris looked at his friend. Luhan supported the most unprofessional look for a detective. With a cute, pretty face which resembled a barbie and that blonde hair that defies gravity, and his pearly white teeth (it's a mystery really, with the amount of unhealthy food and snacks that he's been consuming, it's a wonder how he'd be able to keep it clean) that could blind the dead. Kris sighed.

"What? If you don't like it, you shouldn't have let me go and bought lunch, emoface. Eat that or starve. Your choice." Luhan took a big bite out of his lunch. Compared to Luhan, Kris is the epitome of what a detective should be. Serious and barely smiling, he emits a mysterious aura (Luhan likes to call it 'the-emo-kid-look' but Kris made a point to bring up that girls dig the mystery type that than the 'kid-high-on-sugar' type). Sure, Kris had a handsome face that always comes in handy when he tried to pick up chicks from a bar. It brings out his manliness. And girls love that. Ahh! It seems like those days were long over. When was the last time? Six, Nine months ago?  Kris mulled over while chewing his foods.

"And Luhan, it's a journal, not a diary. Only girls have diaries. Know the difference... midget." Kris smirked. He knows calling Luhan a midget will definitely tick the other off.

"OHH COME ON! I'M JUST A COUPLE OF INCHES LESS THAN YOU ARE!" Luhan shouted and at the same time, he spewed the food in his mouth on to the table. Bits and pieces of meats and buns landed on Kris's table and diary journal.

"Oh dude!! Come on!! , my journal! Calm down pretty boy!"

"My face is natural beauty okay! And keep deluding yourself. Sure having a Hello Kitty diary, in pink nontheless, is manly!"

"Natural my ! Obviously your face is fried with all the face product you've been using causing your face look like a barbie because no one would ever want a barbie look alike as their partner except your Ken!"

"Says the emo lone-ranger. You know, you need to lose that look. Hello Kitty wouldn't approve that in her world. Don't want to upset the balance of happiness, do we?"

"And I was wondering when you two lovebirds will get married. Send me the invitation when you do." Victoria strolled into the office; a file tucked under her armpit and slumped on the couch. She glared at the both of the men in front of her. God...why did I accept that promotion..now I'm working with children...and a moron at that.

"I could hear you guys miles away, will you keep the domestic violence within the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter