Karaoke Night Pt.2

The Secret Love(Kikuchi)(Hiatus)

Toshi sat down smiling, just finishing singing Kamenashi Kazuya's - Kizuna. "Ok, Nao its your turn everyone else has sang. Its your turn"Sora said as Toshi Presented to Microphone to Nao.

Nao smiled slightly and took the Microphone. "Go on, Sing"Sora said pushing on Nao to make him get up. Nao stood up and walked over to the Karaoke machine. he looked through the songs. he scrolled through them finally finding one he wanted to sing.

He chose The Secret Love' by 24k and clicked start.

He waited as the Music started to play. He lifted the Microphone up. "Manheun saramdeul soge seoro eokkael matdaen chae" He closed his eyes singing. "Neowa nan seoro nuneul matchujyo, Manhi tteollineun gaseum chameul su eomneun useum, Ginjang soge neukkin neoui budeureoum"None of the others could understand a single thing he was singing but they listened closely. "An doendaneun geol aljiman, Geureolsurok deouk deo gatgo sipeo jineun mam, Eorin aicheoreom gamanhi geudaewa nan, Sori eomneun sarangeul nanugo itjyo" Sora paid close attention to Nao's Body Langauge. "Baby it’s so secret, Mollae matjabeun son saramdeureun bol su eobtjyo, Baby it’s so secret, Neowa jom deo gakkai itgo sipeunde" Nao took a breath "Neowa namanui sigan geu mueotboda, Eunmilhage ibeul matchumyeo, Neoui moksori ojik naegeman, Naui gwitgae soksagyeojwo, Baby i wanna give you my heart, Neowa namanui secret love, Lady why don’t you tell me your heart......" Nao sat the Microphone down shuting the system down.

"i...Im sorry i cant"nao said walking over and sat down on the couch. Sora smiled Hugging Nao. "It's ok"he said.

"Everything will be fine, You have us"Toshi said as he was sitting on the floor infront of Nao. Toshi rested his hands on Nao's knee and rested his chin on his hands.

"hey lets Brighten things up, Lets play the Pocky Game"Takeru said grabbing the box of Strawberry pocky.

Sora smiled and everyone nodded. They all looked at Nao who nodded softly.

Takeru passed out one pocky to everyone. "Ok, We can choose who we want to play with"Takeru said and sat down next to Sora.

Takeru Turned Sora's face to him. Toshi Sat infront of Tsukasa putting the pocky between his lips.

Nao felt a tap on his shoulder he turned to see Koudai. Koudai smiled Holding the Pocky up.

He leaned down on his knees to be at Nao's level. He put the Pocky between his lips and signaled for Nao to bite the other end.

Nao leaned forward gently taking the other end between his lips. They started eating the pocky moving towards each other.

Once Nao realized how close they were getting he pulled back shyly, right before Koudai's lips brushed his.

Koudai chuckled watching Nao. "Go..Gomen"Nao said, looking away.

Nao looked around to see Tsukasa and Toshi making out. He looked behind him to see Sora and Takeru making out.

He sighed looking back. "we can try again"Koudai said grabbing another Pocky as Takeru without taking his lips from Sora's handed him the box.

Koudai put one end between Nao's lips and took the other end between his lips. they both started eating the pocky.

Nao didnt move away this time, Koudai lips pressed against Nao's. He took Nao's face into his hands.


Boy im getting good at leaving Cliff Hangers. LOL xD