Smile, Say Cheese

The Secret Love(Kikuchi)(Hiatus)

 

"Sora, Wait up"Nao said trying to catch up with sora. "Im walking, not running. You can catch up"Sora said and walked up to a Drink machine. He bought 2 cups of tea. Nao caught up to him. He turned around and handed Nao a Cup. "Thanks"nao said taking the cup. "Come on, lets go sit down"Sora said. Nao nodded, Sora smiled Grabbing Nao's hand. Nao blushed but walked with Sora over to a bench. They sat down on the bench. "Its pretty cold today"Sora said. Nao nodded pulling his Coat around him more. "so what is Kikuchi doing today?"Sora asked. Nao smiled at Sora. "i think he is out with some friends"Nao said. Nao took a drink of his Tea. "Ah...look those birds look in love"Sora said nudging Nao and pointing at a Tree. Nao looked and smiled. "pretty, thats sweet"Nao said then looked down. Sora sighed. "Sorry"he said. Nao shurgged taking another sip of his tea. "Im fine"he said. Sora smiled. "would you like to go to a Karaoke Bar with me sometime?"Sora asked. Nao smiled at him. "Would but, Im not old enough yet"Nao said. Sora sighed looking at Nao. "Then a Karaoke night at Home"Sora said. Nao smiled looking at Sora. "Sure"he said.

They sat talking in the park for close to 2 hours before it began to get to cold to bare.

"lets go, its getting cold"Sora said. Nao nodded Him and sora walked back to his house.

"Hai"Nao said smiling answering Sora's question. they were sitting on the couch chatting paying little attention to the TV. "Hey, Nao im Going out tonight for some Drinks. Im leaving in an hour. Dont wait up, and Sora You can stay over tonight. Just sleep in the Guest Room This time"Kikuchi said and headed upstairs. "Sugoi"Sora said. "Whats, Awesome"Nao asked. Sora laughed looking at him. "i can stay over tonight silly, Lets have Karaoke tonight. I will invite Toshi Tsukasa and Takeru over"Sora said. Nao nodded. "what about Nagito"Nao asked. "Oh, he has a shoot tonight"Sora said. ""no fun without Nagito, um Yuki?"Nao asked. "nah he has been really tired from school work"sora said. "What about Koudai?"Nao said. "Koudai, i havent seen him in awhile i think he is been to wrapped up in school work"Sora said. "Its no fun without them"Nao said and pouts. Sora Looked Fake hurt at Nao. "Hey!"he said. "hays for horses"Nao said smiling and Hugged Sora. "I not forget about you, Sora"Nao said smiling. Sora hugged him back and began tickling his sides. "hahahaa..Sora Stop"Nao said trying to push sora's hands away. "Tickle monster is Hungry for some Tickles and he shall get them"Sora said in a cute Monster Voice. "Kawaii...hahahah.....Monster Kawaii...hahaahaa"Nao said in between laughing. "Enough"Kikuchi said walking downstairs. Sora looked over releasing Nao. "When he says stop, stop. he gets overheated easily i dont want him getting sick"Kikuchi said. "Gomen, Kikuchi-San"Sora said. Kikuchi nodded then Headed back upstairs. Sora looked back over at Nao who had a Smile on his lips. "Gomen"he said. Nao shook his head. "its fine, Onii-Chan just worries to much. I will be fine"Nao said and hugged Sora. Sora hugged him back then pulled back. "is it alright if i get something to drink"Sora asked. "oh i can get it for you"Nao said. "Nah, i can get it"Sora said getting up and heading to the kitchen.

Nao smiled leaning back into the couch and began watching TV. He grabbed the Remote and flipped it to KBS. Sora sat back down with a bottle of Water. "KBS?"Sora said questioningly. "I dont know what to watch, so i just changed it"nao said. Sora nodded taking a drink of his water. Sora wrapped his arm around Nao pulling him closer Nao smiled laying his head on Sora's shoulder. "i will call Koudai to see if he can come over dont get your hopes up though"Sora said Nao looked up at him as sora pulled his cellphone out. "To late they are already up, Very high see that"Nao said pointing at the ceiling Sora looked up with his cellphone up to his ear."Thats my hopes all the way up there"Nao said and giggled. Sora pulled the phone from his ear. "no answer i will leave a Text"Sora said. Nao nodded and watched sora create the text. Nao pulled his Cellphone out and went to his camera. he held it up. "Say Cheese"Nao said sora turned his head looking at the cellphone as Nao took the picture. "Nice"Sora said laughing then went back to texting. Nao turned the Cellphone to him. "You look way better in person"Nao said not liking how the picture came out. "Try again"Nao said holding the Phone up. Sora looked back over and laid his head ontop of Nao's at the same time Nao took the pic. "Hey"Nao said moving his head making sora move his. Sora laughed sitting his cellphone on his thigh. "here let me do it"Sora said grabbing Nao's phone. "No its my phone"Nao pouted but let Sora take the phone.

Sora Moved a bit and pulled Nao back so he was Sitting Diaganally with him on the couch between sora's legs.

Sora drapped one arm around Nao's waist and let Nao rest against his chest. "Say Cheese"Sora said, As he Turned Nao's head up and kissed him at the same time he took the picture. Nao blused when sora pulled back. Sora smiled down at Nao before kissing his forehead. "Now you have a new wallpaper"Sora said gently dropping Nao's Cellphone into his hands. "Thanks, Sora"Nao said. "ok, why dont we go buy some food for the party"Sora said gently Putting his hands on Nao's shoulders. "Sure thing"Nao said getting up.

The both of them Put on their shoes, grabbing their jackets and left.


sorry this chapt is short and y.....