Karaoke Night Pt.1

The Secret Love(Kikuchi)(Hiatus)

"Sora, What do you think Strawberry or Chocolate?"Nao asked holding up 2 boxes of Big Pocky. "um...Both"Sora said. Nao laughed and sat them both into the basket. and walked down the isle. he grabbed a couple boxes of Pucca tossing them into the basket. Sora walked on the other side of the isle occastionally glancing at Nao with a smile on his lips. Nao smiled Grabbing some Waffer Cookies and glanced over the ingredients. "Sora, My eyes arent that good Could you read this for me?"Nao asked Sora walked up standing next to Nao. Sora glanced over the package in Nao's hands. "Is it healthy?"Nao asked looking up at sora but looked away when sora looked at him with only his eyes. Nao blushed. "Yes it is healthy, atleast healthy enough"Sora replied. Nao put the Waffers into the basket. "we need chips"Nao said and scurried off to a diffrent isle.

Sora followed Nao from Isle to Isle as Nao looked for Chips and other things.

Nao haulted Causing Sora to bump into him. "Gomen"Sora and Nao both said. Nao nodded and pointed up there was the cutest little Panda Pencil Bag. "i want that, Can you reach it for me"Nao asked. Sora laughed. "Im hardly any taller then you, how can i reach it"Sora said. Nao pouted turning to face Sora looking up at him. "Please"Nao said. Sora smiled then looked around, he carefully climbed up onto the Shelf and Reached for the Panda. He grabbed it and pulled it down knocking a few stuffed bears down in the process. ""he said Nao sat the basket down and picked up the Bears setting them up facing each other. "There, now they can stare at something interesting instead of people"nao said picking the Basket back up as he stood up. He looked over to see Sora looking at him holding the panda. "Thank you Sora"Nao said. as sora handed him the Panda. Nao Smiled the panda was so soft even if it was hallowed out as a Pencil bag. "Ready?"Sora asked. Nao nodded and followed him to the Register.

Nao paid for the snacks while Sora insisted on paying for the panda. So nao let sora pay for it. and they walked back home.

Nao was getting the Coffee Table set just right with the snacks and drinks. he kept moving the Pocky around not wanting it to be to close to the edge or to far in on the coffee table. he finally smiled as he was happy with his arrangement.

"Are you finished"Sora asked. Nao looked back at Sora who was playing with his Panda. He smiled and nodded. "hai"he said. Sora kissed the panda on its nose and laughed. Nao put on a pouty face.

Sora looked down at Nao and smiled he motioned with his head for Nao to come over to him. Nao stood up and walked over stitting next to Sora. Sora leaned up and kissed Nao's cheek. Nao blushed, "no need to Pout, you can have a kiss if you want one. You just have to get it yourself"Sora said. Nao blushed more he was way to shy to actually lean in for a kiss himself he would have to take everything in him to do so without chickening out. He felt breath caressing his cheek. he looked over to see Sora mere inches from his face. A blush covered his cheeks. "all you have to do is lean forward"Sora said his breath dancing over nao's lips. Nao started to lean forward but the door bell rang. he jumped back the door bell startling him. "Gomen"he said and got up walking to the door. He opened the door and saw Toshi Tsukasa and Takeru.

Nao smiled Moving out of the way letting them in. They walked in removing their shoes. Nao was about to shut the door when he heard a voice. "Are you not going to let me in?"Nao looked around the door to see Koudai. He smiled and opened the door back up letting him in. "Arigatou"he said Nao shut the door as Koudai removed his shoes. Nao started heading for the Living room only to be pulled back into a hug. "Its been awhile since i last saw you"Koudai said hugging Nao. "i know thats why i asked Sora to Invite you"Nao said smiling. Koudai pulled back. "lets go have some fun"he said and walked around Nao. Nao followed him to the living room.

"Hey"Takeru said hugging Nao. "hi"Nao said hugging him back. Takeru pulled back and kissed Nao's cheek. "Getting more and more Kawaii each day"He said ruffling nao's hair. Nao blushed alittle and sat down next to sora. Sora smiled kissing Nao's cheek. Sora looked around. "anyone else going to give Nao a hug or kiss before we start singing"Sora said Nao's eye widened and looked over at him.

Toshi and Tsukasa looked at each other then got up and they both kissed Nao's cheeks. They smiled then sat back down on the floor. Tsukasa started munching on some Pucca and tossing some into Toshi's mouth.

Nao smiled, "who sings first"Sora asked he looked over at Nao. "Hey dont look at me, Im not going first"Nao said.


Cliff hanger lol, Sorry.