--06--

Right or Wrong?

Stay away from him
                                 Stay away from him
                                                                  Stay away from him
                                                                                                He's not good for you
                                                          He's not good for you
                                  He's not good for you
He's not good for you



All throughout the night, my mom's words stuck through my mind like gum. What if what my parents say really is true? 

After dinner was over and the Official returned back to the District headquarters, I went right to bed to hopefully go to sleep, but no luck. I was still wide awake. Aish, why does the Matching stuff have to be so stressful?! 

But how can I stay away if I have to see him every Saturday? 

After I dozed off to sleep, in the middle of the night, my phone started ringing as loud as the speakers in the school auditorium. And trust me, you're lucky if you're not deaf for the rest of the day, because of those things.

"Aish! I lost that thing for two weeks! Where is it?!" I whispered to myself, being all frustrated as I can be, while I sorted through all of my junk in the room. "My parents are going to KILL me if they wake up!" 

Soon, I find my phone in the corner by the door of the room and I slide over to pick it up. 

"Hello? Who is this?" I say, catching for my breath, as I was relieved to not fall into the wrath of my parents if they become angry. The floor felt cool and soothing like a glass of water against my skin, even though I'm lying there. 

"Jessica? So you found your phone, huh?" I hear Yunho laugh a little, as I listen in on the call.

"Yes, it's me.." I clear my slurred tone, as I get back into bed. "You just woke me up, you know. One more minute of ringing and my parents would've caught me right away!" I kept my voice to a low whisper, since late-night conversations without getting caught are never in luck, when it comes to me..

"Still worried?" Yunho breaks the silence, as he starts to talk.

"About what?" I reply bluntly. Sure, I'm not very social when it comes to phone conversations, but late at night? You'll be lucky if I ever talk at all.

"You know, about that Separation, the Matching Contract, school.." He went on with the list that went on in my thoughts..wow. Right on, as usual.

"You get used to the stress." I chuckled at the joke. The moonlight peers into my room, as it's the only thing I see in the sky. No stars, no nothing. Just the moon, by itself. Just the way I like it. I would've signed up for photography classes, but a camera alone was too expensive and I didn't want to trouble Yunho's family into helping me..again.

"Ah, well I just called to make sure that you were okay." 

"Aish, I was until you woke me up." I laughed tiredly, as I almost doze off again.

"Meet me at my house tomorrow, 7 AM sharp!" 

"What? But it's 3 AM right now!" I protest against the sudden plan. We have school, too!

"Then you better get some sleep!" He cuts off the line, as he leaves me alone.

"Aish. Really?! What am I gonna do.." I fall back into bed as I keep myself awake. I have no dresses, no nothing! Why would he do this to me?! 

The real morning comes, as I stroll down the stairs. I barely looked alive, as I almost facefirst myself into my breakfast soup.

"Ah, Jessica, how are you going to school this morning? Your hair's a mess! Well, at least it's in a ponytail.." My mother sighs. "What will Yunho think--"

"Ohmygosh! Yunho!" I scream. I ran out of the house as I forgot about the little "date"  (?), before school starts, with the little energy that I have left. I have got to stop procrastinating one of these days! 

When I reach the street close to his place, I bump into well...

Shim Changmin.

Ech.

"What are you doing here?" I point at him, shaking in fear on what he might do to me, stepping backwards, hoping to make my way around him.

Then I remember back to the thoughts of my parents saying to stay away from him. Too late.

"Same to you." He sighed in frustration. "I bet you were going to meet your Match, weren't you? Go. I'm not gonna stop you." He pushed me away and started jogging again.

"You know!" I called. "This is why people keep talking about you!" 

He turned around, glared at me, and went back to whatever he was doing. 

"Aish, I'm gonna kill him one day!" I mutter under my breath.

As soon as I reach his house, I put away the evil thoughts about Changmin and change my attitude. 

"Hello~ Are we going to school sooon?~" I smile brightly, I think, as I stand there. 

"We're just gonna be..late~" Yunho laughs as he pulls me into the car and I sit there, lazily.

"Hey. I was really tired this morning..this is why you don't do surprise dates!" The pitch in my voice raises so much, that it sounds like I'm whining. Pathetic. 

"Not my fault you didn't sleep." He kisses my forehead, as I sleep, sort of, with my head on his shoulder.

"So where are we really going?" I roll my eyes, as I hold my the rims of my skirt tightly. 

A couple minutes later, we're dropped off near the pathway to a lake, as the air seems to get fresher and cleaner. 

"You sure that this is safe?" I say, by instinct I hold onto Yunho's arm. My mom always told me that this wasn't always a safe place to be and momma knows best. 

"I wouldn't have brought you here if it was dangerous." He chuckles. "Don't you remember this place?" 

"Eh..not really.." I blink. I look at the view of the crystal-clear lake, the smooth grasses, the tall skyscraping trees..nope. Not a thing. "Nah. I have terrible memory." 

"Aw that's too bad. We used to swim here when we escaped our parents all the time." He looks into the sky at the memory, while I try to remember..

"Oh! Now I remember! We used to hide in the trees and and--!" I go on excitedly. Oh, the fun times before Second School (middle school) happened. 

Then he shut me up.

By kissing me. 

As he kisses me more and holds me tightly, I respond back by pulling him on top of me while we kiss nonstop and feel the air get cooler as the sun starts to go down by the minute..

He pulls himself away a little bit and smirks at me. 

"You talk a lot." 

I gasp slightly at the response. "You tease!" I began to feel a bit angry, but a little delighted. 

The kiss kinda felt...good this time. Really good. 

"You know, I like you too." He rested his head on my shoulder, right after we sat up.

I would've said a blunt reply like, well duh, we're Matched now. But nowadays, that'd be the stupidest answer ever, for a couple. Or for anyone, at least. 

"And me, too~" I snuggle into his arms, as nighttime comes and I sleep peacefully in his arms.

I think I'm really starting to love him. 

============== 

Haaaaiiii~ I'm very sorry that I took too long to update! More YunSica moments~ Kekeke, aren't they cute together? Anyway, school's taking up the time and it's really . (Sigh) But I'll try my best! Look forward to more awesome updates soon~ I'll put more in the next chapters! Put in your suggestions or feedback in the comments! And subscribe <3 

Support me by subscribing and upvoting! ^^ -->

     
Other fanfics

Seventeen Little Secrets

(TVXQ's Changmin x OC)

Taken

(Seohyun x Luhan)

Vampire Knight Destiny (Korean Version)

(JinAh (Nana), Myungsoo, and Hongki)

Beautiful Flower (On-Hiatus at the moment)

(Lee Yeonhee, Baekhyun, and Suho)