--03--

Right or Wrong?

"Wake up, Jessica! Please, we're going to be late!" Krystal pleads into my ear, while I'm half awake.

"Eh..okay.." I groaned, then got up to change into my School uniform after Krystal left the room. Aish. Yunho didn't appear in my dreams last night. Why?! Perhaps the Association didn't want me to dream about him?

Oh well. I open the door and see a servant standing right infront of me. I was about to ask who she was, before she began introducing herself.

"I am Kim Seuk Hye. I am also the servant for the family of Yunho Jung. The Young Master has requested that he would take you to school today. Please follow me." Oh right. I totally forgot that Yunho's parents worked as Association officials and that they were totally wealthy.

I sat inside the wide-stretched-out limo next to him. "Aish. Why did you have to wake me up so early? I just wanted five more minutes."

Before I could rub my eyes, so I can see, Yunho took my hands away from my eyes. "You know, that's not good for your eyes." He said, rubbing lotion on my face.

"Ah, that's enough." I pleaded. He knew I didn't like it when people rub my face! It gets annoying. But when he does it to me, it feels all warm-ish..or something.

"We will arrive at the Third School in exactly five minutes. Please prepare yourselves to depart the vehicle." The servant told us in a monotone voice. I cringed. She sounded so demanding, yet so strict at the same time. 

What am I, a princess? After we left the limo or whatever, Yunho walked across the large entrance, hand-in-hand, while other Matched couples or still Singles watched us in awe. Apparently, we must look different from them or something.

"Ah, just ignore them." Yunho must've sensed my anxiety again, since this time he..freaking..whispered..in..my..ear!

"Aigoo. If only that was possible." I muttered under my breath, as we part to our own classrooms. The classrooms are set up by gender, age, and level. I'm in Class 11-F-3. Level 11, Gender Female, and third top-ranking class in the Level.

The teacher went on with the New Korean lessons, where we type these "new, simplified" Hangul characters into our DataPads and go on with the class. Sometimes we don't even have to talk. We just submit our answers to our Teacher's DataPad. I fell asleep with the word, 왜 (wae), left on my DataPad. 

"Jessica! Wake up!" My best friend, Tiffany, whispered into my ear. "The Teacher will scold you again!" 

"Ah!" My head shot up, with the Teacher glaring at me from the front of the classroom. "Detention again, Miss Jung." 

The class snickered. They knew my habits of getting detention at least twice a week. It was like Second School all over again! 

My face wrinkled into disapproval. What if Yunho was going to take me out for dinner tonight? Bleh. Being Matched doesn't always have it's benefits...but it does if it's with your other best friend..who I'm going to get married to in the future. 

I got a message on my DataPad. "It's okay, I'll stay with you after school, as well! - Tiffany Hwang" My mouth dropped open, as I stared at Tiffany. What if she'll get in major trouble?! 

She looked back as to say, "wait for it.."

"Tiffany Hwang! Detention, as well!" The Teacher announced. 

"Tiffany Hwang? The good girl? Getting into Detention?" All of the girls in our class, which is pretty much the ENTIRE class, whispered amongst themselves, speaking meaningless gossip like always. 

"Quiet! We will be switching to Mathematics in five minutes. Please prepare your DataPads to switch into the 4th Lesson mode." The Teacher muttered, as she drank her water. It was proven it would calm down yourself, according to the Association.


After class, I frowned, with my hands below my chin, staring into the air. 

"Yah! Jessica, don't be so down! I'll get dumplings for you, if you actually talk to me!" Tiffany waved her hand infront of me, taking me back to reality.

"Eh? S-sorry, just thinking about.." I began talking, but I stopped midsentence. 

"Yunho?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows in doubt. "Everyone knows, you know. It's been years since a Match was paired up with someone else in the same District."

"What? I thought that every Matched couple in our school came from here!" I protested. 

"No..in case you haven't been wondering, one of them would transfer over to our District and then to our school to be with their Match. Plus, haven't you seen recent Match ceremonies lately? The other Match from the other District would always be shown on a screen." Tiffany drank her purified water, then turned back to me. "Well?" 

"I don't know!" I sighed. "He's known me for years, what if he gets tired of me?"

"If the Society pairs you up with him, it's fate." Tiffany mimicks the line from the Matching pamphlets we get in class.

I rolled my eyes at the line. While we both go back to our last class.

We were taking our English tests, but since it was so easy, I just sat back and relaxed for another hour. 

I looked at my SmartCard. 

"Yunho Jung

Age 18

Last year in Third School

Interests: Singing, Dancing

Favorite color: Green" 

I flipped through the pictures and information they shown here. Nothing was new, really. Yawn.

After the 100th page in the Card, something new just happened. The Card bleeped and shown a new picture and information.

"Changmin Shim." 

He is not my Match. Hopefully.

But the thing is,

I recognize this guy.

And he's not a Citizen. 

But from what I heard,

He's a Separation. 

And he wasn't supposed to get into the Matching pool.


==

Sorry for not such an interesting chapter! TT.TT I was taking a bit too long on it, at least that's what I think, but I hope that it was to at least your liking! ^^; Anyway, I would love to add more to the chapter, but I can't keep the fanfic being not-updated for a long time, that it would be on the verge of being on a long hiatus. (Like Scandalous Princess.) Thanks for reading 'till the end of this chapter. More and better updates will come soon! :) Hwaiting!~