Jaehyo/Zico

Request Dump

 

On most days Jiho's small apartment is filled with all sorts of noises. Music, usually hip hop or the likes, flowing from the speakers of his ratty stereo system, Jiho and his friends entertaining themselves by spitting out rhymes they have made up on the spot or, when Jaehyo is over and they're by themselves, the kinds of noises that make the neighbors flush with embarrassment and avoid eye contact whenever they pass each other on the stairs.

Today, however, the apartment is mostly quiet, which may have something to do with the fact that its inhabitant is suffering from a cold that has him convinced that he's hovering precariously between life and death. Jaehyo has failed to convince him otherwise despite his numerous attempts. Now he has taken to merely taking care of his sick boyfriend while he keeps reminding himself why he loves him. Dealing with a whiney Jiho definitely wasn't in the job description.

At the moment they're in the bedroom and Jiho is resting with his head in Jaehyo's lap. The older male brought him soup when he came over, so Jiho is well-fed and sleepy and calm and things are quiet. The long-lasting silence is eventually broken when Jaehyo lets out a sigh. "Please tell me again why I have to hang out with Kyung and Jihoon?" he asks in an exhausted tone.

"Because I'm dying and it's your duty as my boyfriend to make my best friends aware of the tragic fate I have encountered," Jiho answers without missing a beat. Apparently he doesn't even need to look at Jaehyo to know that the older is scowling down at him. They know each other well by now since they've been together for a couple of years, which is also why Jiho seems to know exactly how to make Jaehyo soften. With his eyes still closed he reaches up to caress his boyfriend's cheek and Jaehyo finds the touch to be disarming. Unfortunately, in his opinion. He kind of wanted to stay mad at Jiho for a little longer. "If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends."

Jaehyo makes an expression that Jiho can't see either. "First of all, you're not dying, you're just being overdramatic. Secondly, did you just quote Spice Girls on me?"

Jiho sputters and snaps his eyes open, but squeezes them shut with a groan seconds later when it becomes obvious that the light in the room is too bright for him. He attempts again after a moment but opens them slowly this time. His eyes are kept narrowed, peeking up at Jaehyo's face. "No?" He sounds less than confident in his response. Jaehyo merely arches a brow, which in turn causes Jiho to pout. "Shut up," he mumbles and when the other barely stifles a snort he crosses his arms and spits indignantly: "You're quoting Spice Girls."

"That doesn't even make sense, Jiho," the older male sighs. He can't be harsh with his younger lover, though, not when he's sick and especially not when he's pouting like this. "You're lucky that you're cute." He pinches Jiho's cheek and Jiho whines and bats weakly at his hand in protest. Eventually he gives up and just rolls over to hide his face in Jaehyo's shirt so the older can't touch his face anymore. Jaehyo sighs. "I have to leave. I told Kyung I'd be over around five o'clock."

Jiho rolls over just enough for his words to be audible when he says: "When will you be back?"

"I'll probably be gone for a few hours. It depends on how obnoxious your friends decide to be today." The other merely lets out a huff in response. "Will you be okay on your own?" Jiho mumbles something that sounds a lot like 'I'm twenty years old, not five', which Jaehyo chooses not to reply to because he knows Jiho probably won't like what he has to say.

The older manages to liberate himself from Jiho and puts a pillow under his head in place of his own lap without much trouble. Stepping over the small mountain of used tissues that are piling up on the floor he heads for the door, only to be stopped by Jiho letting out a whine from the bed. "Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" His lips are puckered expectantly when the other turns to face him.

Jaehyo scrunches up his face. "I don't want to get sick too." The other's lips turn from a pucker to a pout. Jaehyo cringes as his resolve crumbles. After a few seconds and another heavy sigh he makes his way back to the other. Jiho is smiling when Jaehyo gets on the bed despite the older's stormy expression. "I'm still not kissing you," he says.

Jiho looks surprised and on the verge of protesting again, but then Jaehyo's hand is disappearing under his blanket and slipping down into his sweatpants. The surprised expression remains for just a moment before it turns into a satisfied grin. "Even better," Jiho mumbles, bucking into Jaehyo's hand when it tightens around him.

 

~*~

waipeu: so you remember how hyo was hanging out with pyo and kyung all summer?
goo: yes
waipeu: my brain just remembered it and decided that it was because he had to get closer to his lover's best friend
goo: of course
waipeu: and jiho was sick so therefore probably y so it was the perfect time for it
goo: you make me think of spice girls
waipeu: bahahaha
goo: "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends"
goo: omg
waipeu: can never unthink
goo: zico: "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends"
jaehyo: "did you just quote spice girls?"
zico: ".......no, shut up"
waipeu: yeobo so you remember that request that you just offered me like 8 minutes ago?
goo: zico: "YOU quoted spice girls."
jaehyo: "that doesn't even make sense, jiho..."
goo: yes, what about that request?
waipeu: this is what i want

I love you, yeobo. ♥