Yeon's Crush

The Way You Smile At Me

Yeon POV

The class were pretty boring since the teacher said some words about algebra that I doesn't even know exist. My eyes were feeling heavy and heavier I was about to feel asleep but the knock on the door made me awake.

"Come in" Mr.Jo the math teacher said. Then Jeong DaeYi, the school prefect enter.

"Mr.Jo, Principal Lee want to meet the school president" She said

"Araso, Ms.Park, yo can go" He said to me. *Yes, finally some freedom. Thank you principal* I thought while doing some victory dance in my head.

----------------------------------

 at hallway

----------------------------------

"Why Principal Lee want to meet me?" I ask DaeYi. She just shrug.

"I think you can go by yourself cause I need to go back to my classroom or else Mrs.Han will kill me. Annyeong"DaeYi said and I nodded then  she went off to her classroom. *She must be really scared of the witch AKA Mrs.Han* I thought. I continue walking towards the principal office and happen to walk pass Kevin classroom. I take a quick glance at him and thought about the 'incident' at the cafeteria.

Flashback

"What do you mean?" EunJi asked feeling confuse

"You'll see" I said and wear my earphone to prevent 'somehing'

"I-" She was cut off by a sudden scream. I jsut casually eat my salad since it's the daily routine and I've aready get used to it.

"DONGSAENG-AH!!! Do you want to eat lunch with me? I want you to meet my friends" DongHo ask her.

"Well, I-"She said looking at us and was cut off by HaeMin

"Kwenchana, you can go, we can always hang out sometimes" HaeMin said.

"A-araso, mianhae unnie" EunJi said and bow her head a little. Then DongHo drag her out of the cafeteria.

"Yah, Ice princess, DongHo said he want EunJi to meet his friends" GaEun said while nudging me.

"So what?" I said to them.

"What if EunJi meet Kevin and they fell-in-love?" GaEun said again

"Like love-at-first-sight" HaeMin added. I stopped eating and look at them.

"Kevin is your crush and EunJi is your friend so which one do you choose?" GaEun asked me.

"When I said I like Kevin, doesn't mean I like him that much so i'll probably choose friend" I said to them

"Whatever you said" GaEun said to me

End of flashback

"Well I'm not that obsessed with him so EunJi can have him but why am I feeling a little worried if they fell-in-love?" I said to myself

"I think it's because I have a crush on him so I feel a little bit jealous. Hope this feeling will dissapear soon" I said and sigh.

"You have a crush on who?" DongHo suddenly appear which made me startle

"YAH! Don't do that" I said and smack his arm

"Ouch, mianhae. So marhaebwa, who do you have a crush on?" He ask again.

"Sholdn't you be at class?" I ask him trying to change the topic

"Yah, don't change the topic. Answer me" DongHo said again

"Araso, I have a crush on Kevin" I said finally gave in since it's not a big deal anyway. I looked over at DongHo and he look hurt plus shock expression on his face.