Love At First Sight??!!

The Way You Smile At Me

 

EunJi POV

"What do you mean?" I ask still confuse *since when did oppa become famous?*

"You'll see" Yeon said while wearing her earphone

"I-" I was cut off by a sudden scream.

I look to the cafeteria door to see who making all this ruckus. I squint my eyes for a better view and suprisingly it was DongHo oppa.

"DONGSAENG-AH!!! Do you want to eat lunch with me? I want you to meet my friends" DongHo ask me.

"Well, I-" HaeMin cut me and said "Kwenchana, you can go, we can always hang out sometimes" She said.

"A-araso, mianhae unnie" I said and bow my head a little. Then DongHo drag me out of the cafeteria

---------------------------

at hallway

---------------------------

"Oppa, where are we going?" I ask him

"To U-KISS secret hideout" He said to me. I just nodded.Then we stop in front of an empty classroom and enter it.

-------------------------- 

at U-KISS 'hideout'

--------------------------

"Dongsaeng-ah, welcome to U-KISS hideout" DongHo said proudly. I look around te classroom and saw Hoon with 4 other guys. Then they introduce themselves to me.

"You must be DongHo's cousin, I'm Shin SooHyun, the eldest"

"Annyeong, I'm Lee KiSeop. Nice to meet you"

"Eli Kim at your service" The blonde one salute me with 2 fingers. I just smile at them. Then, in one uncaring glance I happened to look up at one guy who hasn't introduce himself yet, I'm not sure why. He was looking at something on the wall by the door. Then I realize thet he looked at me. I could see him smiling, and I couldn't help myself and I just smiled back. Then he inroduce himself to me..

"Annyeong, I'm Kevin Woo, it's really nice to meet you" He said to me. I just nodded. After that, the bell rang signalling that our lunch time had end. I excuse myself and went to my math class, the same with Yeon and HaeMin unnie. I'm not sure about the other guys.

--------------------------

at classroom

--------------------------

I look around the classroom and realize that there were only a few people had enter. I sat near the window and wait fo Yeon and HaeMin unnie. I look at the window and thinking about the meeting with U-KISS mainly Kevin. When he smile at me, It was like we we're in our own world, and I just felt this incredible feeling, I was flattered in a way, but also amazed by how gorgeous he was. *Omona, do I have a crush on him?* Then my thouhts were cut off by a male voice.

"EunJi-ah, looks like we're in the same class" KiSeop said

"Oh, KiSeop-ssi annyeong" I said back

"No need to be so formal, just call me KiSeop or add oppa if you comfortable with it" He said and smile at me

"araso, KiSeop oppa" I smile back then Yeon went in followed by HaeMin.

"Annyeong" Yeon said to me and sit next to me

"Ann-" HaeMin was cut off when she realize that KiSeop was there. KiSeop look at her and smiled then HaeMin face become red. *HaeMin unnie has a crush on KiSeop oppa??* I thought wonderingly. 

"Well, I think I'm gonna went to my seat now. Annyeong" KiSeop said to us.

"KYAA~~~ KISEOP OPPA SMILE AT ME!!!" HaeMin start fangirling over KiSeop. *so it's true that HaeMin unnie LIKES KiSeop oppa*

"Yup, she like him since we were freshmen" Yeon said while chewing her gum. *How did she know I was thinking that?* I thought

"It's because your face says it all" Yeon said again. *Omo, did she read my mind?* I thought again

"I can't read mind, it just that it look so obvious" She said again

"Ahh" I said understanding. Then the teacher enter and we begin our lesson.