EunJi's Disappointment

The Way You Smile At Me

DongHo POV

"Aish, stupid Mrs.Im telling me to send this stuid paper to that Mr.Bold-Kwak" I said to myself feeling annoy by Mr.Im the sience teacher. Then I saw Yeon walking in the hallway. My face brightened.

"Thank You, Mrs.Im, I regret saying those stuff about you and by sending this paper to Mr.Kwak made Yeon open up to me" I said to myself and walk towards Yeon.

"I think it's because I have a crush on him so I feel a little bit jealous. Hope this feeling will dissapeared soon" she said and sigh. *Yeon has a crush??!!* I thought feeling slightly jealous

 

"You have a crush on who?"  I asked which probably make her startle

"YAH! Don't do that" She said and smack my arm

"Ouch, mianhae. So marhaebwa, who do you have a crush on?" I ask again.

"Sholdn't you be at class?" She asked me, changing the topic

"Yah, don't change the topic. Answer me" I said again.

"Araso, I have a crush on Kevin" she said finally gave. My heart feels like breaking into pieces. *She has a crush on my bestfriends?* I thought.

"Yah, you're okay? I'm gonna go now" She said then walk away. I quickly send the paper and went to the school garden to have some peace. *I think I'll skip class* I sigh.

"I think I just like you from far" I said to myself. I lie down on the grass and sleep.

 

Kevin POV

 

The teacher was giving us lecture about Biology which I can't understand. I sigh and look out of the window then DongHo's cousin face suddenly popped into my mind. What's her name again? EunMi? EunAh? I'm pretty sure it's EunJi. Okay, I'll go with EunJi. *She's pretty cute* I thought and smiled. suddenly the sound of bell ringing interrupt my thoughts about her.

I pack my stuff and went towards the school gate. Waiting for my friends.

-------------------------------------

school gate

-------------------------------------

While I was waiting for my friends, I saw EunJi with Yeon and 2 other girls.  She was laughing with them and Yeon had her poker face on (like always -,-). I smile to myself, I don't know why but seeing EunJi happy make me smile eventhough I only met her a few hours ago.

 

EunJi POV

 

Me and the others are going to hangout at HaeMin unnie house for some bonding time, that's what she said. While we were walking towards the gat GaEun unnie told us jokes whic is really funny. She made me and HaeMin unnie laughing untill our stomach hurts. I can't stop myself from laughing I don't know how Yeon unnie still has her poker face on. Then, I saw Kevin at the school  gate. I look a him and saw him smilng. I  blushed. Then, he start to walked toward me. I look at him and as he ot nearer my heart went dugeun dugeun. I smiled at him. Then HE WALKED PAST ME, I look at Kevin and saw him walking towards the rest of U-KISS. I pouted and felt a little bit disappointed. *I thought he's gonna walk me home..* I thought sadly.

"Yah, what's with the face?" HaeMin asked me

"Oh, n-nothing" I said with a fake smile

"Just tell us, we won't bite. LOL, just kidding" GaEun said. I giggle.

"I'll tell you later okay" I said to them hoping the would buy it.

"Okay, no problem, but make sure you tell us" HaeMin unnie said

"I'm gonna make a mental note for that" Yeon unnie said while pointing at her head.

"Finally you talk. You know, sometimes I wonder why am I friends with you?" GaEun aid jokingly.

"Well, continue wondering" Yeon said casually