ending

Other Stories about Us

 

"Yoona I have an important talk to you?", Jonghyun's face at that time filled with doubt, the living room was freezing. Yoona felt weird with his husband habit, he looked so anxious. 

"Why're you so serious Hyun, you never like this .. huuhhh.", said Yoona while pouting , she touched his face. "just tell me my hubby, i'll listen to you."

"Yoona, do you remember that we "cnblue" members want to enlist military together?"

"Sure, i remember that, and i like your plan."

"Then, do you know Yonghwa hyung is 29 years old now? so you now what's mean, right?"

"Hyun, don't say?!", Yoona tears began to fall on her face, "You will enlist military now? i don't want you to leave me, i need you." Jonghyun could not bear to see Yoona crying, he pulled Yoona into his embrace and kissed her neck while his hand touched Yoona's stomach. 

"Yoona, I'm sorry .. sorry ...", Jonghyun said "sorry" continuously, he loves Yoona so much and to leave her when she's pregnant is something that he never thought. 

~~

Yoona fell asleep in his arms, he her hairs smoothly and kissed her forehead. Yoona was tired since she didn't stop crying  in front of him. he was scared to leave her, 2 years isn't short time. 

Not long, Yoona woke up from sleep. She noticed her husband's face, he was also crying like her. She never see Jonghyun crying but today Jonghyun couldn't hold back his tears. 

"Hyun, are you crying too?"

"Of course, i don't want to leave my wife when she's pregnant... i just can't .... you know i can't imagine if you're in danger when I'm not beside you."

Yoona smiled and took my hand to touch her stomach. Amazingly i could feel "a live" in hers. 

"Hyun, can you feel it? ahhhhhhhh ouchhhhh."

"Are you okay, Yoon?"

"Ah, I'm okay ... seems like our baby is a boy or maybe twin, he/she just kick."

"ahhh, Yoon I love you and our baby so much.", Jonghyun kissed Yoona's forehead.

"Hyun, it's okay if you enlist now... I'm okay with it, i can live with your mom when you leave me."

"Really? I'll call my mom ASAP, she would come to our apartement, so you don't need go to Busan."

----------- "hhmmmmm, but Yoon?" -------- "shhhhhhhhhhhttttttt, I'm okay Hyun, because i understand that your decision is not just for us but for cnblue too."------------------------------------ then Jonghyun kissed Yoona's lips.

~~

at FNC's building 

THE DAY

Whole families of cnblue members dropping their departure at FNC office, since they don't want media disturb their family time. 

Yonghwa hugged his wife and child for the last time, he didn't forget to kiss them.

Minhyuk and Jungshin also did the same to their wife.

Jonghyun kiss Yoona and her stomach for the last time too.

Actually, their family can visit them when they are in military, but for the first 4 months they will on training. 

~~

3 months later

Yoona POV

OMONA... 1 week again I'll in labor ... I'm so happy and nervous too, if only Jonghyun'll beside me. 

"Yoona, let's eat together.", Ahhh, my mother in law call me.

"Good morning, mom!"

"Morning, my lovely daugther.", i really love my husband mother, she is so caring to me and loving me.

I ate everything she made, Jonghyun's mother really great in cooking. Maybe tha't why Jonghyun really picky in food. 

After all finish i help her cleaning, but .... 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, 

prankkkkkk (the sound plates fall)

i feel something flow on my legs.

None POV

Jonghyun's mother turned toward me.

"Yoona, are you okay? Oh my God ...", she looked to Yoona's legs.

"Your water broken, u'll in labor soon, we have to go to hospital now."

"but Mom, I'm not 9 months."

"No, we have to go to hospital Yoona, You'll be in danger."

~~

AT HOSPITAL

"Ahhhhhh, so hurt .. Mom, I wanna meet Jonghyun, ahhhhh... i want him beside me.", she said while panting.

"I already called him, he'll accompany you."

2 hours later 

A man wore uniform ran in coridor and rushed to emergency, he was Jonghyun. he saw his mother in front of the door. 

"Mom, i can accompany her just until our child born."

"That's okay Jonghyun, just go."

he opened the door and saw Yoona in pain, she screamed a lot. 

"Yoona... I'm here.", he held her hand..

"I'm glad you come mr. lee,  so mrs. lee are you more ready now?", asked the doctor to Yoona and Jonghyun.

Yoona just nodded her head and she pushed, she squeezed Jonghyun's hand so hard. Jonghyun also in pain now, but he just could give his hand for her, he wanted beside her.

"ARGGHHHHH, UHHHH FUUU."

"Come on mrs. lee push we can see the head now."

"Yoona, fighting u can do it."

"Hyun, but it's so hurt,,, huh huh... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"oa oa oa .........................."

"okay there is still one again, mrs. lee u can do it use your strength."

"AHHHHHHHHHHH........ FUHHHHHHH."

Yoona used her last power to push and then ....

"oa oa oa ...................."

"ah twin, congrats to both of you."

"they are so handsome and beautiful Yoon, thank you for everything.", Jonghyun's kissed Yoona's forehead. 

Yoona got her babies and she put the babies on her chest to search her . 

this is the best scenery that Jonghyun ever see.

~~

Yoona fall asleep and Jonghyun must go to military again, he wrote a letter for her.

when Yoona woke up she know that Jonghyun already leaved, she saw the letter and read it.

 

to my lovely wife

sorry i can't beside you for long, i'm so happy and thankful that i have a complete family now with you and our children. 

i just wanna say "I love you so much, Yoona."

i wanna give our children names but i have no idea ... kk so it's up to you... don't mad at me ^^

you can visit me when my training finish, please bring our children with you... i miss them already.

Yoona ... once again "THANK YOU" for being mother and wife for Lee Family ... 

Love you

i love you too Jonghyun ... thank you for being an awesome husband for Im Yoona.

2 years 

3 years

i'll always love you

 

the end

 

sorry for very late update i'm so sad because my latest job told me to go another place and i must reject it.

, this is last chapter from me. i will make other stories when i have time... 

thank you .... for reading my story ^___^