Longing phone calls -part2-

Other Stories about Us

Yoona Pov

Finally, two weeks have passed since Jonghyun called, but Jonghyun did not give any news. Yume kept asking, when his father came home? Younha are getting bored ..... and i ... I miss my husband.

 

Should I call him?
but I'm afraid to bother him,
 
Yume came at me with sad eyes
"Omma, I want to talk to Appa."
"Yume, we should not interfere your dad at work."
"but Yume want to hear his voice."
 
I can not deny that my heart wants to talk to him. Some questions come to my mind .... 
in this two weeks, why he didn't contact his family. 
"didn't he miss his children and wife?" 
 
I do not want to think bad ... I trust him with all my heart ... I know him so well,  although he was a playboy back then. 
 
"Omma??!!!"
 
Younha came to me and rubbed  my hair, he is so adorable like his father especially with dimples on his cheek. He is so Jonghyun look alike. 
 
"Omma, are you sad?"
 
oh no, my son could feel my guilty, i have to be happy in front of him. 
 
"Ani, ani .. don't worry Younha!!", i said to him and smile.
"Good, finally i can see mommy's smiling face... Omma is so beautiful when smile."
"Thank you Younha."
 
The night was coming, i brought Younha and Yume to my room. 
10 minutes later they were asleep.
 
I kissed their forehead one by one, before leaving them... 
 
I don't know why? but i can't sleep with them tonight .... i could cry if i did it.
 
I sat in front of the tv while watching cnblue's concert cd, i'm so proud of him and his band. I love seeing him on the stage while playing guitar and singing. 
 
because of exhausted, I fell asleep. 
 
*********************************
 
is this a dream?
why I felt someone was kissing my face?
 
i felt someone kiss my cheek, forehead and lips. God, please ... what's wrong with me... 
 
the kiss on my lips was so warm, then without knowing ... 
 
the kiss was getting intimate, my brain can't take it anymore... then i open my eyes....
 
WHAT I SEE IS ... 
 
JONGHYUN?!!!
 
i'm not dreaming right? Jonghyun kissed my lips. he closed his eyes, so he couldn't aware about me who already woke up.
 
after 3 minutes, he open his eyes ... 
"Yoona, you ... you're not sleeping again.", he surprised to see me.
"yes, how could i sleep when my husband kiss my lips?"
"I'm sorry for bothering you, i just miss u so much... your face is so beautiful when you sleep."
"so you wanna say, I'm not beautiful now!"
"No, no ... you're always beautiful in my eyes.", he hugged me and whispered something, 
"Yoona, I'm sorry... i didn't contact you in the passed two weeks, we are so stress with our concert and new album, I do not want you and our children to be a target of my anger."
 
So he missed us too ... I'm so regret cause i ever felt not to trust him. 
 
"that's okay... so do you want me to wake Yume and Younha? they miss u so much!", i said to him but he held my hand.
 
"can't we be alone tonight, without them? i mean i miss them too, but i want tonight just me and you!"
 
"aren't you tired?"
"no, I'm not ... because your beautiful face clear my tiredness."
 
i just nod my head, then he lifted me "bridal style" to Yume and Younha's room, yeah we can't use our room because Yume and Younha sleep there. 
after that ...
just both us .. know ....
 
*****************************************************************
None pov
 
in the morning 
 
Yume and Younha confused because they couldn't find Yoona. Yume cried and Younha took her hand to find her. 
 
they went to the kitchen, but Yoona wasn't there, 
 
at that time 
 
Jonghyun and Yoona just putted on their clothes, Yoona buttoning Jonghyun's shirt until ....
 
"Appa, Yume miss you.", Yume scream Jonghyun's name and ran to hugged him and kissed his cheek. 
 
"Appa come home ...", Younha also ran to hugged him.
 
Yoona just smiled look at their little family.
 
-end-
 
so sorry for late update, i hope u like this chapter ...