lemon tea -chapter 1-

Other Stories about Us

minna san likes their family's story, so i make it ... i just noticed there are not so many stories about Jongyoon family,, yeah it's a bit hard for couple who actually realy don't have any screen coincidences,, sorry, for very late update ,, :( .. 

 

btw this story is about time when Yoona told Jonghyun that she was pregnant ^^.. hope you like it

 

-story begin-

Jonghyun went into the kitchen directly just after woke up, he was on ready to go to his company for band meeting, then he saw Yoona's back.. (at that time he was thinking, "how could my wife has very beautiful back like this?"... ) 

Yoona was cooking when he hugged her from behind .... suddenly ...

"Yah.... Lee Jonghyun, What are you doing?"

Jonghyun surprised with Yoona's reaction, usually she likes his romantic action but today she was so mad to him juat because he gave her a back hug?????!!!!!!

"Ei, ei, what's wrong with you Yoon--- i just wanna give my wife a back hug, but you angry to me..."

Yoona also surprised with her action to her hustband... she was a bit regret, to get his forgiveness she put her arms around Jonghyun's neck, and gave him slighly kiss on lips.

"I'm sorry Hyun..."

"it's okey Yoona, i'm worried if you have something bothering you.."

"no, i have no anything bother me, i just shocked with your sudden back hug.", Yoona gave him a very bright smile at the morning, it made Jonghyun couldn't contorl his desire to touch Yoona more.. so he just gave her a passionate kiss on lips, they kissed so long as there's no tomorrow. He moved his lips on her neck ..... 

then Yoona smelled something burning and that was ... 

"yaaaa, Jonghyun stop it please,,, my cooking is burning.", said Yoona screamed but Jonghyun was still playing on her neck skin. 

"Jonghyun ... okay, so do you want this?", suddenly ... 

"Awwwwww, what are you doing to my head Yooooooooooooooooona???!!!!", Yoona hitted his head,,

"yahhh, you make me did that. you kissed my neck when i smelled my cooking was burning, but you didn't stop and see we can't eat now."

"Mian, Yoon... that was my fault so i will cook for you, how?"

"hmm. okay.. just make sure that it would be tasty."

"okay, boss .. just wait!!!"

******************************################

15 minutes later

"TADAAA.. This is fried rice special made by Jonghyun.", Jonghyun gave Yoona a plate of fried rice with egg.

"thanks,, Hyun,, let's eat together, bogooo!!"

when Yoona was going to eat, she wasn't strong with the smell of fried rice so intead of eat, she ran to the bathroom and vomit. Jonghyun looked at her, and feel a bit upset, how could she vomit just because his cooking. 

then he followed her to the bathroom.. 

"Yoon, are you okay?"

"I'm okay, i just feel a little  nausea .."

"Yoon, is it a bit too much? you vomit just because my food, could you just say that my food isn't tasty? you know you hurt my heart?

"Hyun, i don't mean like that, i just didn't like the smell,,, Hyun, sorry, mianhae!!"

Jonghyun couldn't take Yoona words... so he took Yoona to their room and changed his clothes.

"Hyun, where are you going?"

"I'm going to studio... today, seems isn't good for us together."

"Hyun, are you still upset at me."

"i don't know, ,,", then Jonghyun leaved Yoona alone... 

**************************#################

after 6 hours practicing 

Jonghyun felt regret with his current action to Yoona, so he looked for her as soon as he arrived at home. He called Yoona's name reapetly but there were no answers from her. Suddenly, he felt so worry, why?.. since he leaved her when she sicked. 

"Yoona, where are you? I'm sorry .. Yoon.. Yoon ... Yoona."

then he heard Yoona's crying voive from a room, it was an empty room.... he opened the door and saw Yoona was crying inside the room.

"Yoona, what are you doing here?", he walked toward her and hugged her tighly.

"Hyun, I'm sorry .. I'm crying because I'm happy ... i'm not mad at you Hyun."

"what do you mean?"

"I'm scare Hyun ... "

"scare of what?", Jonghyun seems confused with Yoona's words.

"I'm scare if could be a good mother or not."

"A good mother? so ... you.. you.. are you pregnant?"

Yoona nodded her head and smiled to him...

"so, I'll become a father!!!"

"yessss, you'll become a fathert."

"chincaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Jonghyun still couldnt believe it .. he would become an appa soon, since he liked kids so much!!!"

"are you happy now..."

"sure,,, Yoona gomawo.. thank you, for the happiest moment in my life."

Jonghyun touched her stomuch, and said .. 

"kid, please love your mother, and be good to her so she could pass her pregnancy times easier."

"yahhh, lee Jonghyun you're so funny !!, said Yoona chuckled, 

then he kissed her stomuch and she could feel his warmth... 

-end-

 

will continue again 

bye2x, comments are welcome as allways .. ^^