Chapter 1

The words I need to say

(A/n: there are a lot of things here that aren't true... so let's just pretend ok? ;))

 

 

Hyun Seung was in the recording studio trying to concentrate to write a song that would be in the repackage of the Trouble Maker album. He had spent about 45 minutes trying to get the words to flow, but nothing came out of his head. He threw the pen across the room and collapsed in his chair, giving up. Not a single verse flowed since the only thing - or better to say, person- that occupied his mind was Hyuna.

 

Memories of that kiss they shared at one of his performances appeared in his mind and seemed to not want to leave him alone. Since they shared that kiss, he had almost gone crazy. He had always thought that Hyuna was a very attractive girl and funny, and the truth is that he felt a kind of attraction for her long before the 'Trouble Maker' project. But this kiss just came to ruffle his feelings for the girl. He began to love her dearly. Therefore, it was no longer possible for him to speak or see her without his heart race and his cheeks get like red crimson, the same lipstick color she loved.

 

He shook his head to be able to get rid of those thoughts and finally be able to concentrate. Thinking of Hyuna only made ​​it more difficult. You could have the guts and say what he really felt about her, but the fear of rejection and heartbreak was too big. He had experienced what it was getting heart-broken once, and he didn’t want that again. True, he had been in high school, but that didn’t stop from affecting him to the point that he had to change schools. No, he just couldn’t bear more rejection; even though he didn’t want to, would have to leave his feelings towards Hyuna secret until the right time...

 

But... when?

 

 

 

 

Hyuna was in her room from the 4minute dorm brushing her hair while thinking about a person: Hyun Seung. Just like him, she was in a difficult situation. She didn’t know what had been the kiss they shared, she thought it was just a kind of 'fan service' that wasn’t planned, but it turned out to be something worse... or better?

 

Hyun Seung had always been like a good oppa to her, but the kiss came to awaken feelings she never seemed to feel for him. She was in a really difficult situation. What if she seriously had a crush on him? That could not be. True, they shared many moments together and appreciate each other's company, but it seemed wrong to fall in love with a friend as close as it was Hyun Seung.

 

“Hyuna?” Jiyoon interrupted Hyuna "Manager wants you to go with Hyun Seung, apparently is having some trouble writing a song" she said. Great, as if it were a bad joke played by the manager, she had to see the boy she was stirring her ideas in that very moment.

 

"Now?" Wondered Hyuna with a knot in her stomach due to the nerves.

 

"Well that's what he said" Jiyoon said before leaving the room and leaving a very nervous Hyuna.

 

Hyuna took a deep breath and tried to control the storm of emotions she felt at that moment. While she was in her room trying to put everything in order, now fate came and played her a bad joke. What should her do now? Definitely she would have to go, or she could really get in trouble. She gave up and decided to give it an alteration her makeup. She never really had cared to look good in the eyes of Hyun Seung, but then again, the kiss came to complicate everything.

 

She checked that her makeup was OK, grabbed her cell phone and the keys of the dorm and went straight to the studio.

 

 

 

 

"So the manager didn’t send her to the studio? It was you?" Sohyun asked Jiyoon with her jaw dropped in astonishment.

 

"Yes" Jiyoon said flipping through a magazine

 

"Why?" Asked the maknae

 

"Oh please, they need a little help. Both B2st and 4minute know how much they like each other; they are too obvious. Also, I don’t think any of them would have the courage to take the first step, so Yoseob and I planned to leave those two alone in the studio to get fixed" Jiyoon smirked

 

"Unnie, you really impress me" the maknae said taking a seat next to the older girl.

 

 

 

 

Hyun Seung finished writing the last verse of the song and sighed in relief. After nearly 4 hours of thinking and thinking, he finally had had a brilliant idea. If couldn’t tell Hyuna what he really felt about her, at least he could put it in a song. No one would know or suspect. It was just a song. Luckily the melody was not complicated, or someone else could take care of that.

 

He was about to take the last of his coffee (already cold) before putting everything away and go back to the dorm, but he heard the studio door opened. He put the coffee on the table and went to the door to see who it was. He met with the girl he was thinking moments ago.

 

"H-hello Sungie" Hyuna said a little nervous to see the boy. Despite the large fatigue he was reflecting, he still looked perfect in her eyes.

 

"Hyuna ..." said Hyun Seung also nervous "W-what are you doing here?"

 

"Manager told me to come to help you compose the song you were writing. He said you were having some trouble writing "explained Hyuna

 

"Oh ... I see "said Hyun Seung and laughed nervously.

 

"And how’re you doing?" Hyuna said entering the studio and sitting at the table where Hyun Seung had been

 

"Quite well ... I just finished the song," said Hyun Seung and sat next to Hyuna

 

"Oh yes? Moment of inspiration?" Wondered Hyuna smiling with that smile that made Hyun Seung feel chills throughout his body.

 

"Something like that," said Hyun Seung and took a sip of his coffee without seeing Hyuna's eyes.

 

"And is this?" Said Hyuna grabbing the papers that were on the table

 

"Yep"

 

"And it has melody?" Asked Hyuna reading verses the first of the song. It was really beautiful.

 

"Yes, well, something like that. You know I don’t play any instruments"

 

"But you know how could it go?"

 

"Yeah well ... would go something like this," Hyun Seung cleared his throat and began to sing.

 

You came to me like a dream -

A dream-like happiness, sweet as honey

You possessed me (as we were together), I was always nervous

 

I’m afraid that if I wake up, everything will disappear before my eyes

My heart was uneasy, and I was nervous for all this time

 

It hurts because I have you, my dream girl

Every single day and night, without a specific time or place

You’re like a thorn (and you come into my arms) even though I know I’ll be scarred

 

You’re my dream girl and I can’t stop

More and more, more and more, I’m falling for you baby

 

I feel like I will melt so quickly – you’re hotter than the sun

Your scent spreads all over my body like poison – is this what an addiction is?

 

I can’t escape you, I can’t deny you

It feels like I’m imprisoned by you

 

It hurts because I have you, my dream girl

Every single day and night, without a specific time or place

You’re like a thorn (and you come into my arms) even though I know I’ll be scarred

 

You’re my dream girl and I can’t stop

More and more, more and more, I’m falling for you baby

 

Girl, you’re so hypnotizing, you shake me up here and there

In front of me, you’re like a sharp flower, a rose

You’re so beautiful, it feels like I’m going blind

Woo Woo Woo You know that I love you, I love you

Woo Woo Woo You know that I’ll always be with you

 

It hurts because I have you, my dream girl

Every single day and night, without a specific time or place

You’re like a thorn (and you come into my arms) even though I know I’ll be scarred

 

You’re my dream girl and I can’t stop

More and more, more and more, I’m falling for you baby

 

 

 

(A/n: yep, it’s Dream Girl by B2ST… I LOVE THIS SONG!)

 

Hyuna just listened carefully and wondered where he could get the inspiration for the song. A girl? Probably.

 

Hyun Seung sang the song with passion and commitment, because in it he showed how much he loved the girl that was in front of him. When he finished singing, Hyuna just clapped and laughed like an innocent child, making HYUN SEUNG blush.

 

"Its great oppa ~!" Hyuna said while clapping "Wow! Seriously, where did your inspiration?" Asked with false emotion "of a girl right? Am I right eh?" She began to poke Hyun Seung. Hyun Seung didn’t respond to questions from his dongsaeng, only laughed at her cuteness.

 

"Right?" Hyuna said when she saw Hyun Seung didn’t answer. "Come on oppa, tell me who is the girl ~!" She said with a fake smile. Inside, she was more than sad seeing that Hyun Seung probably was inspired by a girl that he had a crush on.

 

Meanwhile, Hyun Seung didn’t know that answer. He really would reply that the girl he got inspired with was her? He didn’t have the courage to tell her that. But ... when would be the time? They say ‘exploit opportunities’, right? They were alone, with no risk to anyone else to hear or interrupt. Why not now? It was now or never.

 

"Well ... yeah" Hyun Seung said "I got inspired by a girl ..." he said looking down

 

"Oh... yeah?" Hyuna said, feeling her insides twisted "And may I ask who?" "Why would you ask that? Pabo!" Said her inner voice

 

"Yeah ... well ... about that ..." the boy said nervously, "I have something to tell you Hyuna" Hyuna just looked at him confused. "The girl ... well ... Is y-" Hyun Seung could not finish the sentence, because the studio door opened, interrupting them.

 

"Oh sorry" the maintenance man said "I thought the studio was empty"

 

"No problem," said Hyun Seung standing up "We were just leaving" he said and Hyuna also stood up.

 

Both left the studio and walked towards the dorms of their groups in silence. A really uncomfortable silence. Hyuna was about to break it for asking him what important thing he had to tell her, but Hyun Seung was faster.

 

"See you tomorrow" said accelerated, as trying to get off the hook "Goodnight" he said, pecked her cheek and left walking -running- leaving Hyuna with her sentence in and very confused.

 

_____________________________

yeah.... I took too long for posting this... mianhae!! writer's block+mom ing on me+school+stress=slow update!!

 

and don't worry, this would be a two-shot so... it WILL get fixed ;)

and I'm still working on chapter 2... so just wait for a while ok? I promise it won't be too long :S

 

 

Location: Lying on bed hugging HyunWook (My bear plushie I named with both my Super Junior (Ryeowook) and B2ST (HyunSeung) biases names!) 

Mood: relaxed... AT LAST!

Music: Lightless (Unplugged version) by B2ST/Beast :33