Chapter 2

The words I need to say

 

The dancer of the group entered the room hurriedly and closed the door. He leaned on the door trying to control his racing heart beat. He had ... kissed Hyuna on the cheek. He always did that... what was happening to him? He was not even thinking clearly. He took a couple of deep breaths and looked at the wall clock: 12:30 am. It was quite late and had a pretty tight schedule with B2ST next day. He decided to take a glass of water first before going to sleep.

 

He walked silently through the halls, because he supposed that his band mates were already asleep. He walked into the kitchen and filled a glass with water. He was about to take a bit, but a voice made ​​him jump in fear and almost drop the glass.

 

"Hyunseung?" Yoseob's delicate voice made ​​him jump with fear

 

"Jesus Yoseob!" Hyunseung said scared "I told you not to scare me like that!"

 

"Sorry" Yoseob said "I heard the bedroom door and I thought it was you" Hyunseung sighed and tried to calm down once more

 

"I thought you'd all be asleep" Hyunseung said and took the water. He put the glass in the sink and followed to Yoseob the couch

 

"Yes, but Doojoon said someone should wait, so I volunteered"

 

"Why wait? I don't think anything bad could happen to me in the building, right?" Hyunseung asked surprised at the decision of the leader. Yoseob shrugged.

 

"I have no idea. He's crazy" he said and both laughed under their breaths "Hey, I noticed you a little off ... What’s wrong?" Yoseob asked, making the dancer stop laughing and look down

 

"Well ... I ... I can trust you, right?"

 

"Of course, that's why we're friends right?" Yoseob smiled

 

"Well ... I just ... I have a secret ..."

 

"yeah..."

 

"Is ... Hyuna..."

 

"What about her?"

 

"She ... Aish ~ I like her! Ok?" Hyunseung said finally. He felt a slight weight get off his chest due to the confession to his best friend. Yoseob smiled to himself and thought that this guy really had no idea that everyone knew that. It was surprising that the press has not made a fuss about it yet.

 

"Really?" Yoseob asked with false astonishment

 

"Yes ... and seriously don’t know what to do to be able to say what I feel" Yoseob opened his eyes wide; he really believed that his and Jiyoon’s plan had worked.

 

"Then you need help," said the younger

 

"Would you?" Hyunseung raised his eyes to his companion and best friend

 

"Sure! That's what friends are for right?" Yoseob said with a big smile

 

"Thanks Yoseobie, I knew I could count on you"

 

"For whatever, whenever" Yoseob slightly ruffled the boy's hair, before he got up and went to sleep. When he saw Hyunseung closed the bedroom door, he took out his cell phone and dialed.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Said a sleepy female voice

 

"Jiyoon?" Yoseob said whispering, not wanting Hyunseung learned of their plan.

 

"Yoseob? Why are you calling me at 1 in the morning?" The girl said with some annoyance

 

"Sorry, but I think this is urgent"

 

"Wait then" said the girl and heard some noises and the sound of a door closing before she answered, "tell me"

 

"Hyunseung said nothing to Hyuna"

 

"How? But if they had the chance! "

 

 "Yes, but it seems that somebody stopped them. We need to plan something else”

 

"And how do you know Hyunseung said nothing?"

 

"He told me. I waited for him to return, hoping for a wide smile on Hyunseung’s face, but I didn’t, so I asked and he told me. Didn’t you notice something strange on Hyuna’s behavior when she came back to your dorm?"

 

"Not really, I was already quite sleepy when she arrived and just went straight to her room"

 

"What do we do? Hyunseung asked me for help"

 

"Any ideas?"

 

"Well ... I thought we both B2ST and 4minute could go to the beach this weekend"

 

"And how will you do that? We cannot leave without the permission of the manager"

 

"So that’s why we’ll talk to him. Anyway, he knows about the feelings of those 2. They are very obvious" She chuckled

 

"I know ... And after that?"

 

"Let me tell you ..." Yoseob explained the plan that he had to the girl. They talked for a while until they reached the final plan, and they agreed to ask for help from other members of their groups to plan everything. Yoseob would tell Hyunseung that everything was ready. When Hyunseung learned that everything was ready, he thanked his best friend and said he was in debt with him.

 

The weekend finally arrived. The manager accepted the holiday weekend, because he knew that Hyunseung and Hyuna needed to get fixed as soon as possible. Everyone went to Busan, to a private part that belonged to Cube Entertainment, so artists could occasionally take a break from their busy schedules.

 

Upon exiting the van, all the boys went to the beach; ready to make the most of this small break they were given. They decided to enjoy the fresh and enjoy the crystal clear water of the beach. They spent the whole day taking different activities that made them burst out laughing all the time. For example, they buried Gayoon and Dongwoon in the sand, and they even made Doojoon capture a fish with his hands and threw it to a member of 4minute.

 

After sunset, each group decided to return to their hotel rooms.

 

 

"All set?" Jiyoon asked Yoseob by phone

 

"All set. She can come down" the singer said and hung up. Jiyoon addressed Hyuna's room and knocked on the door, and then she entered.

 

"Hey Hyuna, you want to eat at a restaurant around here? All the girls are starving" said the girl

 

"Sure, why not?" Hyuna said "Where will we go?"

 

"I forgot the name of the restaurant, but a lot of people have said it is very good, so we'll go. Look for your prettiest dress and we will go. Ok? "Jiyoon said and Hyuna nodded, "Okay, we'll go when you're ready" Jiyoon said and left the room. About an hour later, Hyuna knocked on the door of Jiyoon's room.

 

"Jiyoon, are you ready? I’ve been waiting for you for half an hour" Hyuna said through the door

 

"Ah Hyuna! Look, we're a bit busy with Sohyun's hair, so if you want you can take a walk on the beach in the meanwhile we finish with her hair" Jiyoon said from inside the room

 

"Since when you need more than 2 people to fix someone's hair?" Asked Hyuna funny, thinking that

 

"Since my hair turned a disaster!" Sohyun yelled from inside the room

 

"Ok, then I’ll wait outside, arasso?"

 

"Arasso" answered the rest of 4minute. Hyuna sighed and walked out of the hotel, ready to look into the sea at night.

 

She walked along the beach watching the waves and enjoying the sea breeze. It was just beautiful. She walked until he came upon something unexpected. On the sand was a table covered with a white tablecloth, on the table there was a very beautiful decoration, with an arrangement of red and white roses and the table arranged and ready to eat. Next to the table was the guy that could speed up her heart rate: Hyunseung. Hyuna stayed with her jaw dropped watching the scene in front of her. That was all that?

 

"What -what is this?" She asked when his throat finally deigned to cooperate

 

"A surprise. Can’t I?" Hyunseung replied smiling

 

"Yes, you can but ... Why?" Said Hyuna approaching

 

"I'll explain later" Hyunseung said and pulled one of the chairs "Shall we eat?" Hyuna just nodded and sat down, completely forgetting the commitment 4minute girls, which of course, was false.

 

From the hotel, 9 pairs of eyes and binoculars witnessed the scene with a big smile on their faces.

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung enjoyed the evening organized, of course, for all the boys of B2ST and 4minute without the knowing of the couple sitting at the table. They ate, laughed and had fun with just being together. At the end of dinner, they decided to walk along the beach before returning to the hotel.

 

Hyunseung decided that this was the time when he had to confess everything to Hyuna; it was the perfect moment.

 

Slowly, he got his hand closer to Hyuna’s until they made contact and he was able to take the girl's hand, lacing their fingers. Hyuna saw her hand tied to Hyunseung’s and blushed.

 

"May I...?" Hyunseung asked with a smile, also blushing.

 

"S -sure" Hyuna said and continued their walk

 

"And ... well, I wanted to talk about something..." Hyunseung asked, breaking the silence

 

"Yes, I remember you left me with the question in the throat. What was it?" asked Hyuna

 

"Well ... What did you feel when we kissed in the presentation? I mean ... if it was bad or good ..." Hyunseung lowered his head. Hyuna looked at him with wide-opened eyes

 

"Well ... I ... don’t know ... it was ... cute ..." Hyuna said softly, hoping Hyunseung hasn’t heard, but...

 

"Really?" He said. Hyuna nodded softly "Well... I... think the same…" Hyuna turned to him "Look... there's something I always wanted to tell you..." Hyunseung turned to see Hyuna in the eyes. "You... well... I... well, I like you a lot. Too much. Seriously I... I love you..." he said to Hyuna Hyunseung staring into his eyes, which were wide open. So... Hyunseung really corresponded the feelings she had for him?

 

"Hyuna?" Hyunseung said when he saw Hyuna unresponsive. Hyunseung’s voice made Hyuna react.

 

"Sorry... I... don’t know what to say..." Hyuna said a little embarrassed and sighed "I ... I love you too" she said. Hyunseung opened his eyes, surprised by the response from the girl. For a moment he thought he would be rejected.

 

"Jinja?" He asked

 

"I never had the courage to say anything to you; I really thought you'd be in love with someone else..."

 

"The only girl I was in love with was you" Hyunseung said grabbing the girl's chin "you're the only girl who won my heart... Hyuna..." and with that, Hyunseung joined Hyuna’s lips with his in a kiss. The kiss contained all the feelings and words saved for so long, the need and desires to be each other. When they finally broke the kiss, they looked at eachother in the eye, smiling. It was all just perfect, nothing could ruin this.

 

"So... boyfriend and girlfriend?" Hyunseung asked with a smile on his face, the genuine-kind that he only gave to Hyuna.

 

"I like the idea..." Hyuna said, and the new couple embraced. Yeah, nothing could ruin this moment, just...

 

"FINALLY!"  Someone yelled from the distance, interrupting the couple. The couple stopped the hug and turned to see where they thought they had heard the screams, but saw nothing. They saw again eachother in the eye and laughed, knowing exactly the responsible of the scandal but decided to ignore them and continuing with the perfect time of the two of them together forever.

 

The words I needed to say... now were said...

 

________________

finally done!!!

did you like the ending? :3

I told you those 2 would end up together! :DD

 

 

Location: Living room w/dad :D

Mood: focused on a movie :33

Music: none! I'm watching Final Destination 5! OuO