"Kisseu Lippseu" EXO-M Tao Drabble

"Kisseu Lippseu" EXO-M Tao Drabble

"I swear jagi, if you don't answer at the count of three I'm gonna kiss you ten times," Tao said, leaning on me to show he was serious.
        "One..." Tao leaned in closer, our noses touching.
        "Two..." His breath was on my lips, ready to take action.
        "Thre-"
        "Okay!" You cut him off just as his lips brushed yours. Pulling away, he scowled at you, forgetting about the proposal and into the kiss.
        "Wait, so does that mean, we'll get married?" Tao twitched his head to the side, his eyes widening when he realized you said "okay," agreeing.
        "Haha, Jagi" He pulled you in his lap, swooning in once again for another kiss. You leaned back, avoiding his plump pink lips.
        "Ahh, fine." He stood up retreatingly, fixing the squished pillows on the couch.
        "Mrs. Huang Zitao," you mumbled, falling into a daydream.
        "What did you say?" Tao cocked an eyebrow up, trying to confirm what he thought he heard.
        "...Nothing dear." You looked away avoiding his eyes.
        "But anyway Tao-" You turned back around to find his lips crushed on yours, cutting off your sentence. Tao smirked, chuckling at the victorious kiss.

 

I've written more EXO one-shots/drabbles/fics if you guys are interested:http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/193382

Remember feedbacks/comments is appreciated!