Embarrassing Stories and y Shoes

Pabo! Can't you see that I love you?

 

His warm chocolate eyes trapped me. I was breathless. I had never seen anyone more handsome than the man who was standing in front of me now. XiuMin and Momo attempted to snap us out of our daze, but it didn’t really work because we were taller than both of them. I mean this man had to be at least 6ft 3” and I was 5ft 10”.

“Lexie unnie! This is getting creepy!” Momo wailed finally snapping me out of my daze.

My cheeks immediately flushed as I look away from his piercing gaze. I was so embarrassed. I had never stared at someone so intensely before.

“I’m sorry,” I told the greek god worth man bowing.

“No it’s fine. I’m the one who should be sorry. You’re LuHan’s younger sister right?” he asked.

“Neh!” I exclaimed as all of EXO formed in front of me.

“Annyeonghaseo Lexie imnida!” I said bowing to all of them.

Then they all formally introduced themselves because I had already known who they were. But I did learn that the man with the mesmerizing eyes was Kris and that he was the leader of my brother’s group. I absentmindedly noted that one member was missing while I just kind of smiled at Kris, as he smiled back at me.

Just then Kai walked in rubbing his eyes and he bumped into Kris who fell on me and I then knocked down Momo who fell on XiuMin. My heart sped up when I realized Kris’s face was buried in the crook of my neck. His breath warmed the particularly sensitive flesh and my breath hitched.

He slowly lifted up his head from my neck, his lips parted, and his cheeks were stained crimson. I heard Momo stammer an apology XiuMin as she scrambled off of him, but once again I was lost in Kris’s eyes. In the corner of my eye I could see LuHan turning red, blue, purple then finally going as pale as a sheet and falling to the ground. His spicy cinnamon scent filled my nostrils, but the moment was ruined by Momo crouching down next to us and saying, “This reminds me about a really embarrassing story about Lexie.”

“Momo shut up!” I hissed.

But then LuHan appeared and slapped his hand over my mouth and Lexie launched into a story that was probably the most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to me. TaeMin had been holding a snake and I freaked out and fell on Leeteuk oppa while knocking down TaeMin who then proceeded to fall on the both of us. By then end of the story my face was on fire, but not only because I was embarrassed.

LuHan gege was cutting off my air supply. Kris glanced down at them and went, “LuHan hyung! Your choking her!”

LuHan quickly removed his hand as I gasped for air. LuHan slowly backed away apologizing profusely.

“Pabo,” I muttered.

“Hyung are you not going to get off of Lexie noona?” SeHun asked innocently.

Startled out of our own little world Kris scrambled off of me and then grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I thanked him as I smacked LuHan upside the head for strangling me making all of EXO minus Hannie and Momo burst out into laughter.

The boys were more fun than I thought. Within an hour all the boys had their number in my cell. Just as Kris finished putting his number into my cell phone, Tao clung onto my arm doing his signature buing buing.

“Aigoo!” I exclaimed pinching his cheeks.

“Noona can we go to the mall? Kris hyung promised to buy me Gucci.”

“Bwo?! Yah! When did I promise that?”

Tao quickly hid behind me as I laughed.

“Let’s go Tao, I wanted a new pair of Gucci heels myself,” I said hooking my arm through his and then shyly through Kris’s.

“Kaja!” I called out to the rest of the EXO boys and Momo.

But XiuMin and Momo were too busy talking, so it was only eleven of the boys and me. I was happy that Momo and XiuMin were finally getting a chance to talk though. The two made a really cute couple.

When we reached the mall Tao dragged me, therefore dragging Kris since my arm was still hooked through his, to the Gucci store so fast that the rest of EXO just said that they would meet us there.

When we arrived at the store Tao went crazy. So we left him at the men’s section and Kris offered to help me pick out a pair of shoes. We browsed the shoe section for a while, and suddenly Kris pulled me down onto a leather chair right behind me. Then he kneeled in front of me. My eyes went wide as he took off my shoes and then slipped on the most beautiful black Gucci stilettos I had ever seen.

He peered up at me through his long eyelashes. My heart started thumping erratically as I realized his fingers were still wrapped around my ankle. I felt like Cinderella and Kris was my prince. What was happening to me? I had no time for a fairytale. I was debuting in two months. His chocolate brown eyes pierced mine once again and I didn’t care anymore. I just wanted that fairytale more than anything else in the world. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be in Kris's point of view. We hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Come on guys please comment! And remember to subscribe as well and to motivate you EXO SPAMMAGE

Kris loves you if you comment :)

*SPAZZING*

ADORABLE!!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

*SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTS*

These men drive me insane!

Who can't love these faces?

And now heres some KPop abs to inspire you guys to comment.

I'm going to stop before i spontaneously combust once more - Lexie

Please comment guys! Chapter 3 will be up soon, i wrote it just need to type it up. Saranghae!