Chocolate Eyed Stranger

Pabo! Can't you see that I love you?

Listen to "Beautiful Stranger" by f(x)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Noona neomu yeppeo…” my alarm clock snag as I shot up out of bed. I groaned as my best friend Momo started nudging me and as soon as she knew that I was up and wouldn’t fall asleep again she left leaving me to my thoughts.

           

I stretched my back feeling extremely sore from dancing for the majority of the night. Practice, practice, practice. That was all that was in my mind right now. I was finally going to be debuting as a solo artist in a couple of months and I was working to make sure that it would go perfectly. My dream was finally coming true.

 

It took a while for the fans to accept me after the release of my teasers because I am a mix. It was quite obvious with my big blue eyes and dark mop of hair ending in blond locks.

 

I had been a trainee since the age 11. It’s been 7 years since then and I was finally debuting. Momo calls me lame because I’m so career oriented and haven’t had anytime for dating. I call her lame because she totally has a crush on XiuMin from the new boy group that’s set to debut 4 years from now in 2012.

 

All the boys in that group were very handsome, and my brother was in it as well. Well more like half-brother. LuHan. I bet you didn’t see that coming. Yes, I am half white and half Chinese. My parents got divorced a few months after they had LuHan and then my dad got remarried and had me then got divorced again and remarried LuHan’s mom. My parent’s love life was majorly screwed up, but at least I got an awesome Gege from it.

 

“Meimei!” Speak of the devil.

 

“Gege,” I said turning around only to get tackled by my brother.

 

“Yah! Pabo!” I yelled trying to pry him off of me.

 

“But Lex, I missed you,” he said pulling away pouting.

 

I laughed at him pinching his cheeks. “I missed you too Hannie.”

 

“Yah! Stop calling me Hannie!” LuHan exclaimed.

 

“Would you prefer Lulu?” I asked snickering.

 

LuHan went pale and shook his head. “By the way, Meimei I want you to finally meet my group,” he said suddenly serious.

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“Well they’re always talking about how much they want to meet you and they’ve already met Kris’s younger sister and SeHun’s older sister, so please Lexie I want them to meet you before you debut and are too busy too,” he pleaded.

 

“Fine Hannie,” I said ruffling his shaggy hair.

 

“Yah! Who’s the older sibling here?!” he yelled slightly annoyed.

 

“Who’s the more mature one here?” I fired back.

 

“Oh god, are you two at it again?” Momo asked as she appeared in front of us.

 

I drew in a deep breath needing sometime to myself. I looked at LuHan and Momo in exasperation.

 

“I’m going to go get ready to meet your group LuHan. You guys have to leave,” I said sashaying towards the bathroom.

 

I the shower and peeled off my clothes. The warm shower was invigorating helping get rid of most of my pain. I took a nice and long shower since I actually had time to waste today.

 

I wrapped myself in a soft fluffy towel as I walked out of my room and saw that they had listened to me and left. I pulled on some undergarments and then went hunting through my closet for something to wear. I settled on a black and silver corset style dress.

           

            It ended mid-thigh and I paired it with ripped black fishnet stockings and y spiked Louboutin black heels.

 

            After I pulled on my heels I sat down in front of my makeup table while pulling on spiky bracelets and matching jewelry. For my makeup I put on shimmery black eye-shadow with hints of silver.

 

            After red lipstick I was done and I walked out to get my brother so we could meet his group. LuHan’s eye’s went wide when he saw me.

 

            “Lexie! That dress is way too short!” he yelled.

           

            “Um LuHan, have you seen her closet? It’s probably one of the longest things she owns,” Momo said.

 

            “Yeah LuHan, why do you suddenly care about the length of my dress?” I questioned him.

 

His face turned even more red, and it clicked. I knew the reason why he suddenly cared about the length of my dress.

 

“Is it because you don’t want any of your group members crushing on me LuHan or seeing my legs?” I asked him while laughing.

 

“Yah! Shut up!” he exclaimed grabbing my arm and dragging me in the direction of his dorm Momo tagging along behind us.

 

When we reached his dorm, I knocked. No one answered so I knocked again, and finally the door opened. And my gaze met the most mesmerizing chocolate eyes I had ever seen. My breath hitched, and my heart skipped a beat. What was happening to me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Lexie and Momo here and OMG we just posted this today and WE ALREADY HAVE TO SUBSCRIBERS!!!! Amazing!!!! WE LOVE YOU SRANGHAEYO!!!!! So just for you, you get spammage of KPop pictures. For all our readers we hope you enjoyed this chapter and here's Kris.

And now here's XiuMin

And now just Kpop randomness

ADORABLE!!!!!!! Ok we'll most probably update around Monday or Tuesday or next week if not earlier. If we get delyaed mianhae the latest it will be up by is next Thursday. Saranghae!

Guys also please don't forget to comment, all comments will be appreciated.