Pᴇᴘᴇʀᴏ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Pᴀʀᴛ III : Tʜᴇ Gᴀᴍᴇ Bᴇɢɪɴs

Uɴᴄʟᴇ Psʏ's Pʟᴀʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ

 

 Pepero Special Part III: The Game Begins 

Posted on : 12.23.12

choikyumin.png 6-jonikwon.png leeyongjoon.png parkjihyun.png leehyochan.png 17-yoonseunghyun.png kimtaehyun.png

{ as follows : Min, Kwonnie, Joon, Ji, Channie, Hyun & Tae }

A beautiful young girl with rich soft wavy chocolate brown locks and bright amber eyes that can capture anyones gaze in a trance walked down the hallway. Wherever she goes, young boys would turn towards her direction just drooling after her without blinking.
 
 
Cho KyuMin, Min or Princess as she was called by others, walked down the playhouse hallways like she owned it and maybe she did. Seeing as her daddy practically gives huge charity donations for the playhouse just so to assure him that his beloved princess' stay would be filled only with the best and luxury she deserves.
 
 
Turning into a corner, like anything cliche she bumped into someone. 
 
 
"Ouchie," Min whined, rubbing her sore as she glared at the fool who dared to bump into her to find no one but Jo NiKwon in her midst. The stalker. It was no secret that the class clown likes her, well, he would practically announced it to the whole playhouse about his infatuation towards the melodramtic princess as the other kids would tease the two of them with the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song. Such an embarrassment Min had to go through on a daily basis.
 
 
Min scowled at her luck as she tried to hurriedly get up on her feet and leave as soon as possible. Breathing the same air as him, was upsetting her stomach. 
 
 
Kwonnie snapped out of his trance, when he saw his princess trying to stand up by herself. Hurriedly, like any boy in love he came to her rescue to her up on her feet just to be dismissed harshly.
 
 
"Leave me alone!" Min snapped, annoyed like she always does whenever the younger boy was within her range of sight.
 
 
Kwonnie on the other hand who was long accustomed by his princess' brattiness graced her with a goofy smile, "And you looked beautiful today as usual, milady," he bowed slightly, just like how one bows when they are in front of a princess like in those cheesy disney movies Min seems to fancy so much.
 
 
Min pursed her lips, but nonetheless acknowledged the class clown's compliment. "Thank you." And without missing a beat she turned around and left. Too bad, Kwonnie was right behind her. Her ever-so willing love-sick jester.
 
 
She tried ignoring his existence, as she searched high and low to where her prince must be. She had waited days for this event, and finally it was here. Pepero day.
 
 
Just a few weeks ago, she discovered that he loved cookies & cream, which was why she demanded her daddy to buy the cookies & cream flavored pepero sticks just for him. 
 
 
Turning her head, she still couldn't see him. Where could my prince be?
 
 
Nearly frustrated, she cluck her tongue a habit she does whenever she gets annoyed. 
 
 
"Are you looking for someone, milady?" Kwonnie asked, grinning from ear to ear.
 
 
He's still here? Min nearly forgotten about him. She shrugged and was about to ignore him and continue her search when a brilliant idea landed on her head. She side-tracked and gave Kwonnie a pretty smile along with her deep dimples, making the younger boy's heart flutter.
 
 
"Yes, well, have you seen Boo-oppa anywhere?" She asked sweetly, just the thought of Boo's handsome face made her giddy.
 
 
Hearing another boy's name come out from his princess mouth made Kwonnie scowl in disapproval. But nonetheless he answered honestly. "Neh, I saw him along with the other hyungs. They were running towards the backyard." 
 
 
Nodding her head, not even giving Kwonnie any gratitude for giving her some information about her prince's whereabouts she hurriedly made her way towards where Boo might be, cookies & cream pepero sticks securely tucked inside her lunch bag. Leaving lilKwonnie to pick up the piece of his broken heart off the ground, while covering the pain with a smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Is the coast clear?"
 

"I don't think this is a good idea. . ."
 
 
"Nonsense, this is so a good idea. Admit it, we're like undercover spies."
 
 
More like undercover criminals.
 
 
"But what if we get caught?"
 
 
"Well, here's an added mission to our list then. Let's not get caught, neh?"
 
 
"But what if w-"
 
 
Lee HyoChan sighed and turned around to face her pesimisstic mushroom-head friend.
 
 
"Joonie, trust me. It's not like we're doing something bad," Channie explained. "Now, push me up so I can reach the cookie jar."
 
 
But isn't stealing cookies a crime? Lee YongJoon wanted to ask, but with the annoyed look Channie was giving him he shut his mouth and tried pushing the younger girl up but no use, they couldn't reach it.
 
 
"Drats, we're too short," Channie mumbled trying to think of another way to reach the cookie jar which was on top of the counter, far from any kids reach.
 
 
"Can we go now?" Joon asked while looking around. Being alone inside the cafeteria was spooky, even in broad daylight and having the brave Channie around. Joon involuntarily shivered when a cool wind gush through the open window.
 
 
"No, I'm not leaving here without my piece of cookie. We promised Kimi we would get them, as she looks for Hae-oppa," Channie stubbornly said. "Besides, you are my accomplish."
 
 
"That's accomplice," a third voice said making the two kids jump and squeak in surprise.
 
 
Park JiHyun stood before them, having a disapproving look on his face. "What are you younglings think you're doing sneaking around back here? This is off-limits you know."
 
 
"But why are you here?" Joon asked before he could stop himself.
 
 
"I'm in the food committee for the day," Ji explained moving towards them. "And you guys?"
 
 
"We-we-" Joon began, but nothing came to mind. He felt sick all of a sudden.
 
 
However instead of feeling scared of being found out, Channie grinned. "Ji-oppa! Good, you're here. Help us get some cookies, will yah?"
 
 
"Pardon me?" Ji spoke in english, eyebrows raised in bewilderment. 
 
 
"Not patty cakes dummy, cookies!" Channie corrected, mishearding Ji's 'pardon me' as 'patty cakes'.
 
 
"I know, I heard you," Ji said.
 
 
"Then why did you say patty cakes?" Joon asked, blinking in confusion.
 
 
"Yea, why did yah?" Channie added.
 
 
"I-" Ji didn't know how to explain it, not with his limited Korean skills that is. "Nevermind, you wanted cookies right?" He tried to change the subject.
 
 
The two four-year-olds nodded their heads animetedly. "Neh, neh."
 
 
"Well, how about I just share you my pepero sticks instead?" Ji tried to compromise, seeing that the cookie jar was just way high for his liking and heights nauseates him.
 
 
"You would do that?" Channie asked in disbelief as Joon's mouth formed a little 'o' shape.
 
 
"Sure, why not. It's not like I can eat it all," Ji smiled, as he led the younger kids out the cafeteria before anyone finds them. Forgetting his reason to why he was in the cafeteria in the first place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minnie was trapped, with no other place to run to. Eyes huge in horror, she tried hugging her box of pepero with all her might protecting it from the evil Cheo.
 
 
"Give me a pepero Minnie, now." The pretty boy demanded, his patience running thin.
 
 
Minnie who usually was a sweet girl, didn't budge an inch as she just hugged her box harder away from Cheo's grubby hands. 
 
 
"Come on Cheo, leave Minnie alone," Boo sighed, he couldn't believe his dongsaeng was going crazy over pepero sticks and bullying sweet little Minnie to top it all off. If Minnie's father found out about this incident, there shall be a price to pay.
 
 
"Yea Cheo, you already got a stick from her, that must be enough," Jin agreed, trying to drag Cheo away from scaring Minnie any further. But the kid shrug his hyung off.
 
 
Cheo ignored his hyungs pleas, and continued to glare down at Minnie. "Give me."
 
 
Minnie grew a back bone and glared back, "No, I already gave you one, oppa. This is for the others."
 
 
Cheo's eyes twitch. "Did you just say no?" He spoke in disbelief, like Minnie had just done the unthinkable. "How dare you say no to me of all peo-" Cheo wasn't able to finish when someone push him all the way to the ground.
 
 
Collective gasp were heard through-out the playground. The playhouse king was on the ground, covered with dirt from head to toe. Not a pretty sight.
 
 
Cheo looked up and glared at the perpetrator. "Hyun," he spat the name in distaste. But of course, Minnie's ever-so loyal knight has come to her rescue, how convenient.
 
 
Yoon SeungHyun stood proudly in front of him with a vicious glare of his own. "Cheo," he replied with the same intensity of hatred.
 
 
With a small flick of his fingers, Boo and Jin were besides Cheo helping him up on his feet like the good friends they were even how unbearable the kid was. While dusting himself clean, Cheo's glare did not once waiver. He moved towards Minnie's direction, but Hyun blocked his way, he glared at the older boy. "What do you think you're doing?"
 
 
"Protecting Minnie from the likes of you," Hyun answered curtly, narrowing his eyes on him.
 
 
"I'm not going to hurt her, I just wanted more pepero," Cheo calmly stated like he was talking to an idiot. "Right, Minnie?" He added with a saccharine smile, which Minnie cower from making him drop the act.
 
 
"Actually you were forcing her to-" Cheo shot Boo a glare, in which he shut up.
 
 
"Out of my way, simpleton!" Cheo hissed, no longer wanting to play nice.
 
 
Hyun didn't budge, as he still stood in front of Minnie. No way in jupiter was he going to let Cheo bully the girl he likes when he was around, nuh-ah. No way hosay. 
 
 
Cheo's glare intensified, "Move."
 
 
"No."
 
 
"I said move," he gritted the words out.
 
 
"And I said, no."
 
 
By now Cheo was fuming and was ready to throw a tantrum. "Minnie, I swear. If you don't give me another pepero stick I-" He wasn't able to finish when Hyun pushed him again, away from Minnie. 
 
 
"You don't talk to a girl like that!" Hyun snapped in fury.
 
 
Cheo this time didn't lost his balance, as he pushed Hyun back as well making the older boy almost slip. "Don't you lay a filthy finger on me you peasant!"
 
 
Hyun stared at him in disbelief, "You're crazy if you really think you're the king of this whole playhouse."
 
 
"No, I'm not. I'm the king here and you're nothing but a lowly peasant that happens to contaminate my royal air!" Cheo snap matter-of-factly.
 
 
Hyun's jaw-dropped. Apparently, there was no way in talking sense to the delusion pretty kid.
 
 
Jin was starting to get a headache from Cheo's annoying squeaky voice, as Boo stared at the two boys fighting in alarm not knowing what to do. Jin sighed and made his way towards Minnie, who was also mirroring Boo's expression.
 
 
"Minnie, could you just give Cheo another pepero stick so he'll shut up?" Jin asked, with pleading eyes. He had enough with the insanity.
 
 
Minnie bit her lips, but she also knew the only way to deal with a problematic Cheo was to do what he wanted, so she nodded her head. "Neh, but that means I can't give one to Hae," she pouted.
 
 
"It's okay, I'll just give Hae my share," Jin assured her, while patting her head to make her feel better.
 
 
"But that one is for you, oppa," Minnie said in protest.
 
 
"It's either I give my share or suffer Cheo's tantrum," Jin shrugged but gave Minnie a grin. "It's okay Minnie, the thought matters. So thanks."
 
 
Minnie nodded her head slowly, "If you say so oppa."
 
 
Jin ruffled her hair, making her smile and with that she made her way towards the agruing boys to calm Cheo down by giving him another piece of pepero, in which Boo was caught in the middle of it, trying to push the two boys away from each other.
 
 
"Help me!" Boo screamed at the top of his young lungs, as Jin hurriedly made his way towards them to break the fight before the teacher comes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Now cutie pie, umma is going for work. Be in your best behaviour until umma comes back, alrightie?" Kim Taeyeon, smiled down at her adorable son who gave out his cute eye-smile while nodding his little head in agreement.
 
 
"Neh~" Kim TaeHyun, Tae for short sang in reply. "Taehyunnie would be good for Taeyeonnie-umma!" 
 
 
Squealing at the cuteness of it all, Taeyeon engulfed her son into another huge bear-hug in which Tae happily hugged back. Taking care of a son single-handedly, it was hard for Taeyeon's part being a single working mother. But seeing her son smile at her sweetly, all the hardship is worth it.
 
 
After a few more kisses and hugs being exchanged, Taeyeon finally bid farewell and left for work as Tae turned around and made his way towards the playhouse. He had a mission to do and it involves a certain boyish girl also known as his best friend.
 
 
The brown-haired boy later found her next to the playhouse's prankster, making Tae pout a little. She was always around Hae, not that it was something new. But she was his best friend after all. Marching towards where the two sat, he gave out one of his adorable smiles and squealed, "Kimi!" As Tae placed himself in between the two kids not caring if there was no space between them for him to sit.
 
 
"Tae!" Kimi grinned back in reply, not taking offense of the rude interruption.
 
 
Hae on the otherhand threw the younger boy an annoyed glare before returning to his game in which Tae ignored, as he continued smiling at his best friend who looked pretty in his eyes with her princess clothes.
 
 
"By the way Kimi, Taehyunnie brought you something!" Tae squealed in third person p.o.v a habit of his along with his adorable lisp, rummaging inside his backpack for the goodies he brought to share with no one but Kimi. "Here!" Boxes of strawberry-flavored pepero boxes were scattered in front of them. 
 
 
"Whaaaa!" Kimi prattled in delight. "Whoa, that's a lot! Did your umma buy it for you?"
 
 
"Yup, Taeyeonnie-umma bought it for Taehyunnie. And Fanny-umma added some more too! Saying Taehyunnie should share it with Kimi," he smiled sweetly towards her.
 
 
"Cool! My daddy also gave me a bunch of pepero too! But I already ate them all though." Kimi pouted.
 
 
That made Tae somewhat sad, he was hoping in receiving some pepero from Kimi too. "Really? Well Taehyunnie doesn't mind, as long as Kimi enjoyed eating it."
 
 
"Yep, they were yummy! Weren't they Hae-hyung?" Kimi grinned, facing the older boy.
 
 
"Yea, they were," Hae nodded absent-mindedly.
 
 
Tae gasped, "Kimi shared Kimi's pepero with Hae-hyung?!"
 
 
"Yep! We ate it all! Though I gave some to the other hyungs too, since they wanted one." Kimi explained. "By the way Tae, you should stay away from Cheo-hyung for the time being. He's demanding pepero from everyone," she added in a hush tone.
 
 
"How could Kimi give everyone pepero, and not Taehyunnie?! Taehyunnie and Kimi are best friends!" Tae screamed in outrage, ignoring Kimi's warning about Cheo.
 
 
"Huh? But you weren't here," Kimi blinked in confusion, not understanding why Tae was making a big deal out of this. It wasn't like he liked chocolate flavored pepero anyway, he prefered the strawberry ones.
 
 
"Well, Kimi should have saved Taehyunnie some pepero then," Tae pointed-out, turning his back away from the two and started sulking.
 
 
Kimi blinked in reply, she was left speechless. Wondering where her sweet best friend had gone to and why a bratty Tae was left in her midst. It was a mystery.
 
 
Hae who was there just to listening the younger kids conversation sighed. It was plain obvious that Tae was harboring a huge crush on his best friend, but it seems Kimi was too young and naive to notice it. And from the look of her expression, it seems she was confuse in why Tae was angry with her.
 
 
Kimi shifted her eyes on him, big pleading puppy-dog eyes in tack asking for his help. Hae closed his eyes, inwardly groaning. He knew that he should have left when Tae arrived. But then again, why me?
 
 
Opening his eyes again, now with a plan in mind he motioned Kimi to move closer to him so he'll spill the beans. After conspiring together with the plan he laid out for Kimi, they put it on action.
 
 
"Tae-Tae~" Kimi called out.
 
 
Tae didn't face her, as he replied with a loud and annoyed, "Hmph!"
 
 
Kimi frowned by the aegyo prince's stubborness. Pursing her lips, she plunge him in a big back hug making Tae squeak and blush profusely as he tried to get away from Kimi's hold, only half-heartedly that is.
 
 
"Tae-Tae, I'm sorry," Kimi pouted, making Tae weak. "Forgive me?"
 
 
Sighing, Tae reluctantly nodded his head. He couldn't stay angry with Kimi for long anyway. "Fine."
 
 
"Yay!" Kimi leaped about two feet into the air.
 
 
Daze by Kimi's unrestrained joy, Tae added, "But next time Kimi should leave Taehyunnie some pepero!"
 
 
Without any warning like a hyper bunny, Kimi nodded and lunged at her best friend and kissed his cheek. Fondly. As she wrapped him in another big hug. 
 
 
Tae couldn't see the way she bit her lower lip in an unsuccessful attempt to conceal the insanely wide smile that danced on her face in joy for being forgiven.
 
 
Kimi didn't see the look of disbelieving, pure tenderness that softened his cute face when she nuzzled her face into his shoulders.
 
 
But Hae did, as he just shook his head and decided to leave the two four-year-olds alone to share their sweet moment along with their beloved strawberry pepero sticks.
 
 
 
 
to be continued~
 

♕ tête-à-tête with Jei

12.23.12

Congratulations for the first seven chosen applicants! Hopefully, I was able to grasp everyone characters well. So congratulations to all of you! Next chapter will be the last seven chosen applicants, so stay tuned! ^o^

P.S : To know more about the chosen characters, please go check chapter 1 where their character overview is written.

P.S.S : If you have time, please subscribe, apply & read our other apply stories.  

❝Hɪs ♂ & Hᴇʀ ♀ Cɪʀᴄᴜᴍsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ❞

❖ℛᴇsɪsᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ℐɴᴇᴠɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ.

The Black Hole - a new Boy Group, or so you think.

exoexo<3

♛ bull session with Kai

-

                                                                            WURD.