Kɪᴍɪ's Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Dᴀʏ I : Iᴛ's Mʏ Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!

Uɴᴄʟᴇ Psʏ's Pʟᴀʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ

 

 Kimi's Special Day I : It's My Birthday!

Posted on : o6.23.14 (not proof-read)

tumblr_ma51kmZJxV1rckz1mo1_250.gif 59083_153655927988578_811670_n.jpg 12_zps0ae7cf65.jpg 66253_290088177758107_79658718_n.jpg tumblr_mcq7jstegv1rqe71eo1_500.gif

Meet Kimi's family : Mommy Amber, Liam-hyungnim, Kimi, Nate-hyung, & Daddy Key }
 

It was a bright, fall morning. This was a special day; it was Kim Kimberyll's birthday! Kimi was excited about her birthday, just like any other kid she hoped that her family were going to give her a big party with ice cream and cake to spend time with them and her playhouse friends. 


She leapt from her bed excitedly and pulled on her clothes which her daddy prepared for her the other night. "It's my birthday!" she said to herself proudly. "It's my birthday!" Taking a deep breath filling her nose with the sweet smell of yummy goods she grinned. 


Running out of her room Kimi wondered what surprises would come today; what presents would she get? What kind of sweets would her daddy be baking for her? Who would wish her a happy birthday? Would her Jjong-ahjusshi sing her a birthday song? Would her Daddy Kevin give her lots of presents? When she got to the kitchen, she expected to see her daddy to be decorating the room with balloons like last year with her mommy lighting the candles on her cake and her two hyungs singing her a happy birthday song along with her two godfathers Jonghyun and Kevin. 


But when she arrived what greeted her was . . .nothing. Well, her daddy was there but he wasn't decorating the kitchen with balloons. Her mommy was also there, but she wasn't lighting her cake, not to mention there was no cake. Her Liam-hyung and Nate-hyung was also there but they were busy eating their pancakes to notice Kimi entering the room. And her two godfathers weren't even there.


Though, the smell of freshly baked cookies was there. Kimi looked around to see her daddy pulling a tray out of the oven. "Are those cookies for me, daddy?" she asked.


Key nearly dropped the tray, surprised by the sudden voice below him. He balanced himself and stared down to see his beautiful daughter pouting up at him. 


"Oh, good morning princess, I didn't hear you come in," he greeted, placing the tray on the windowsill. 


"Are those cookies for me, daddy?" Kimi asked again, she could just taste the chewy chocolate chips.


Key smiled, "No, sorry, sweetie. But those are for my Charity function later." 


"No cookies for me," Kimi pouted as she made her way towards the dinning table. Has daddy forgotten my birthday? 


"Hey, button," Amber greeted her as she carried her daughter to her high chair. "Good morning."


"Good morning, mommy," Kimi grinned, thinking that perhaps her mommy would remember her birthday. But Amber merely ruffled Kimi's air and went to get her breakfast this made her frown. Her mommy couldn't also have forgotten her birthday!


She then looked at her two brothers in panic, both were fighting over the last piece of pancake. "Nate-hyung, Liam-hyung-nim. You know what today is, don't you?" 


Both momentarily stopped fighting and stared at their little sister, "Ugh, monday?"


"NO!" Kimi yelled. "I mean, is there anything special today?"


"Well," Liam began. "I have soccer try-out's today, which reminds me I'm going to be late!" Liam panicked as he quickly got off his seat and run out the door. "Bye dad, mom! See you at school Nate! Later squirt!"


"I'm not a squirt!" Kimi yelled, glaring after her older brother's figure.


"Don't forget later!" Key called-out after him.


"Neh, appa!" 


"What's happening later, Nate-hyung?" Kimi asked, shifting her attention from Liam's retreating figure to Nate. 


"It's a secret, baby girl." Nate just gave her a knowing smile, and dumped his plate on the sink. "Anyway, I'm off."


Kimi stared after him, as he left the house. She just wondered why her family has been acting strange. Stranger than usual. And to top it all off, they seemed to have forgotten her birthday!

 
 
to be continued~
 

♕ tête-à-tête with Jei

o6.23.14

Ayoooooo~ I'm still alive! Sorry for being M.I.A for a looooonnnnggggg timeeeee. Been busy with real life! xD

But don't fret! I'm still gonna be updating this story because I loooovveee the fluffiness of it all~

As you see, Kimi's family is being revealed which is what I would be doing for the other characters for you to get to know all of them :3

So, comments, feedbacks & whatever~ <3

P.S : There are some app's I couldn't open anymore, kindly fix it. Thanks a bunch. :D

exoexo<3

♛ bull session with Kai

-

                                                                            WURD.