Found Out

Rooftop Couple

 

“Are you nervous?”

“Not at all.”

“Yeah, suits you.”

The first day of exam. L.Joe was sleeping as he resting his head on the table, waiting for the bell to ring.

Some of those in the class are learning and there is also a relaxing one like Teen Top, Including L.Joe of course.

Chunji stared at the sleeping L.Joe. He didn’t dare to bother him after what happened last night. Chunji still remember when L.Joe suddenly come to his house with a very angry face.

And most startling, when he suddenly asked about you.

*Where did he find it all? Looks like Haneul hasn’t tell it all to him. So who told him? Ah, How is this? He was furious.* Chunji shut his eyes in frustration. He didn’t want to interfere but he also involved in this problem.

“Byunghun!” Chunji suddenly opened his eyes when he saw you running into the class. Chunji bit his lips, waiting L.Joe’s reaction. “Byunghun! Why did you suddenly go and leave me!” You said. “Hey, Byunghun!”

BRAK!

You startled as well as Chunji. L.Joe suddenly wake up and startled you when he hit the table. He stood up and walked out of the classroom. You stood there with a confused look.

You suddenly turned to Chunji, he startled and grabbed his book, pretending to read it. “Chunji, What’s wrong with him?”

“I-I don’t know! Maybe he’s in a bad mood. Just leave him alone for now!” He nodded to convince you. “Really?” You asked as you stared at the door. “Yeah!” Chunji answered it immediately.

You frowned, “Chunji… You’re acting weird today.” “Re-Really?!” Chunji grinned. You shook your head and walked toward your seat.

Chunji sighed, *This is getting complicated.*

After that, the exam was at the start. You were not thinking about L.Joe’s strange act and focused on the exam.

After a few hours, the exam was over. You sighed of relief, *I hope to fill the right answer.*

“Ahh, I hope the exam days would passed quickly!” Noeul sighed. “I was so nervous.”

You giggled, “But you can answer the questions easily, right?” Noeul’s shoulders fell but she smiled widely, “Of course! But I’m so tired.” She pouted.

“Actually me too, I hope it would be passed quickly too.” You sighed and Noeul laughed.

You stopped when you felt a shadow standing in front of you. You looked up, “Will you come with me?” L.Joe suddenly asked. You frowned but then softened, “Sure.”

You took your bag and waved at Noeul, “See you tomorrow.” She smiled and waved back.

L.Joe walked in silent. You found something very strange from him. He is very different today, he wasn’t like usual.

You didn’t want to ask but just followed him. He stopped and spun around. You blinked, “Do you want ice cream?” He suddenly asked again.

“S-Sure…” You forced a smile. *This is awkward.*

You stared at his back and you missing him already. He somehow as far away from you. “Vanilla for you.” He gave you a vanilla ice cream all of a sudden. You startled but took it of his hand. You looked at his empty hand, he just bought one for you today.

He brought you to sat on a chair in the park. He stared blankly and his mind was full.

“We can’t be together forever.”

“What would you do without me?”

He remembered your forced smiles when you told him it all. “Haneul…” He whispered. You turned to him, “Do you… Do you…”

You raised an eyebrow and he finally looked into your eyes. “Is there something you’re hiding from me?”

“W-What?” You said in disbelief. *Why did he suddenly ask like that?* He stared at you as if to ask for an explanation. You tried to look at him and smiled a little, “What are you talking about? I don’t hide anything from you.”

L.Joe’s shoulders fell. He knows that you’re lying. He frowned, signing that he doesn’t like the way you lie. He laughed in a dismissive then stood up, staring at you in disbelief, “I can’t believe you did this to me.”

You all of a sudden stood up and gave him a puzzled look, “W-What do you mean? W-What are you talking about?” “YOU STILL ASK?!” He snapped. You startled and stared at him in disbelief.

“I… I tried not to believe what he said. I hope it was all just bull! But… I’m a fool for not trusting him. I’m so disappointed of you, Min Haneul.” He whispered in his last words. He glanced at you who was still shocked briefly and then left you.

The ice cream you holding melted and fell onto the ground. You sank on the chair and slowly tears falling on your cheek as you started to cry. *How did he know it all?*

 

-------

 

“No, I don’t agree. Better you edit this part.” Doojoon said to one officer. The officer bowed his head and walked out of his room.

He collided with you and his stuffs fell to the floor. He was shocked and immediately took all of his stuffs and quickly left. Doojoon looked up and leaned on his chair, “Haneul?”

Of your face, he knows that you’re really angry and you’re too exhausted to cry. He sighed and took off his glasses, “Sit down.”

You didn’t obey him and approached him, “Why… Why did you do that to him? WHY DID YOU TELL HIM?!” You snapped.

Doojoon blinked in surprise. He laughed in mocking, “Do you think you’re doing this for him is a good thing?” You paused and looked at him sharply, “You lied to him, Haneul.” Doojoon continued.

“But why did you say that? I’m planning to be honest to him. I know I should be honest to him but you destroy everything!Why?! Why are you doing this to me?!” You shouted as tears falling to your cheeks again. “I was happy with him… I forgot all my problems because of him. But you… suddenly came to him and ruin our happiness… You’re so bad.” You whispered.

“You love him that much?” Doojoon asked. You sobbed and didn’t answer him, “Too bad, I told him that I’m your fiancé. He was very furious, you know.”

Your eyes widened in surprise. You stared at Doojoon in horror, “Oppa… A-Are you serious? OPPA!” Doojoon shrugged, “I was just kidding.”

You gaped in disbelief and shook your head, “You think this is a game? You thought I was a puppet for you? I can’t believe you did this to me. You promised my dad that you will take care of me, make me happy but WHAT?! You make me cry.” You walked out of his room.

Doojoon stood up of his chair and chased after you. He saw you wiping your tears as you headed out of that building.

You wiped your tears and sobbed. When you wanted to leave the building, you suddenly stopped walking when Doojoon grabbed your wrist.

You spun around and eyed him, “Let go of me! I don’t want to see you again!” “This is the best for you, Haneul! Why didn’t you ever understand?!” Doojoon snapped.

You yanked your wrist away of his hand and stared at him with disbelief looks, “The best for me? Makes me cry? Making someone precious to me mad at me?!”

Doojoon gave you a serious look, “Leave that lowlife, you don’t belong with him.” “H-How dare you call him like that?!” You gaped at him.

There was a pause. You and Doojoon stared at each other until you broke the staring contest and ran away of the building.

Doojoon sighed in resignation. He growled and watched you left, “Haneul… Why didn’t you understand?”

 

-------

 

L.Joe was in CAP’s house. While the others playing, he was the only one who standing at the balcony as he stared at his phone.

He already misses you.

He stared at your pictures and a smile appeared on his face. He laughed a little when he saw a picture of you pouting because he suddenly took a picture of you without telling you.

And there is a picture when he was sleeping while you and Niel posed beside him. He shook his head with a smile.

He knew that you lied for a reason. He was angry because Doojoon said that you are his fiancé and he didn’t know what he want to do when he knew for a fact that you are the heir of Insung Company.

Making that his world and your word are totally different. He doesn’t belongs to you, he thought.

“HA! YES, EAT THAT AGAIN CHOI JONGHYUN!” Ricky cheered. Changjo growled, “Aish, Whatever.” He tossed his stick and lying next to Niel, “Hyung, It’s not like once you read the book.” Changjo asked.

“Shut up, I’m studying. Beside, our mother told me to study.” Niel replied. “Our mother?” Ricky asked, bewildered.

“You mean Haneul?” CAP asked as he cleaned his favorites caps. L.Joe perked up as he mentioned your name. His heart softened but his shoulders fell down. He didn’t know if he was happy or angry if someone mentioned your name.

Ricky laughed, “Yeah, Haneul noona is really like a mom! Right, L.Joe hyung?” Everyone turned to L.Joe who was lost in thought. They looked at each other in puzzlement and only Chunji who knew what happened to him. “L.Joe hyung?” Ricky called.

L.Joe snapped out of his gaze and turned to his friends. They were looking at him except for Chunji. L.Joe approached Chunji, makes him looked up his head, “You know where her real house?” L.Joe asked.

Chunji stared at him briefly then continued to read a magazine, “I do. But I don’t want to tell you.” “Lee Chanhee.” L.Joe called in serious tone. Chunji sat up on the sofa and stared at L.Joe, “Why didn’t you just ask her? Don’t get me into your problems.”

CAP and others stared at each other. “What on earth are you talking about guys?” CAP asked. “I want to meet that Doojoon guy, Okay?!” L.Joe ignored CAP.

“Aish.” Chunji hissed and ignored L.Joe. He lying on the sofa again and covered his face with a pillow. L.Joe growled, he grabbed his jacket and left CAP’s house.

CAP watched Chunji and pulled the pillow of his face, “Are you guys fighting?” “I’m sleeping here!” Chunji shouted as he grabbed his pillow again and tried to sleep.

Ricky and Changjo shrugged while Niel back to read his book again.

 

--------

 

It was night and L.Joe walked to god-know-where on a cold night. He was totally confused and can’t understand why you didn’t tell him. He also thought that he was wrong because he didn’t let you talk.

“Aish!” He scrambled his hair in frustration. He stopped walking as he unknowingly passed the café where you worked part-time.

He was silent for a few moment then took a step to peek out the window. Then, the door suddenly opened and spontaneously L.Joe stepped backwards.

He and Eunhee blinked at each other. L.Joe scratched his head and wanted to go, “Are you looking for Haneul?” Eunhee asked.

L.Joe turned around. Instead of answering her question, he just blinked. “She came home early today. Seems she isn’t feeling well, she was always tripping or bumping into something today.” Eunhee explained.

L.Joe felt his heart sore when he heard it. Of course, he knew that it was because of him. L.Joe let out a big sigh and nodded to Eunhee, “Thanks.” He said and walked away. Eunhee watched L.Joe briefly then walked into the café.

“She came home early today. Seems she isn’t feeling well, she was always tripping or bumping into something today.”

L.Joe sighed and became worried. He didn’t know what to do, What should he do? Forgive you? But… He didn’t know but it’s so hard for him.

Few minutes later, he arrived near his house. He walked upstairs and opened the door of the rooftop.

He froze when you looked at him. You were standing in front of his house and wanted to knock on the door. But when he came, you startled and became embarrassed.

“I just thinking that you haven’t eaten so I… I..” You bit your lips and stared down to the food that you just made for him. You looked up to see L.Joe was looking at you. “Sorry.” You whispered and came into your house.

L.Joe watched you entered your house and he sighed. He approached the bench and stared at your hand-made foods. He picked up the tray and came into his house.

Secretly, you were peeking through the window of your house. You slightly smiled and walked to your bed, “At least he took the food.”