Forgive

Rooftop Couple

 

It had been days you and L.Joe do not talk to each other. Teen Top did not even know what happened but they did not ask many questions as well as your friends.

They do not want to interfere in the matter both of you.

It was the last day of the exam, your class was sitting in class and discussing something.

"What if we held a holiday trip? We do not know when we will meet again after graduation!" Woojun said in an enthusiastic.

Sera nodded in agreement, "I agree with Woo Jun, it could be a good experience for us all!"

“Where are we going?!” Miho asked. Just like Woojun, she was so enthusiastic too. “BUSAN?!” Woojun offered.

“Eyyyy!” His classmates disagreed with him. “Why did you choose a place that is close to Seoul?” Miho mocked.

Woojun pouted and sat down on his chair.

“Hmm… Jeju?” Ryuwon suddenly offered. All of eyes turned to him, "I could ask a favor to my dad so we can all go there for free, you just need to take each allowance." He continued.

“MY BEST FRIEND RYUWON!” Woojun suddenly attacked him with a big hug. Everyone cheered, they knew that Ryuwon’s family is rich.

“AGREED!” Everyone shouted.

Noeul and Changbum laughed, they were planning where should they would going when they in Jeju. “What do you think, Haneul?!” Noeul suddenly said eagerly.

You startled and turned to her blankly, “Huh? Uh oh… I don’t know.. Maybe I will not participate.” You smiled a little.

“Huh?! Why?” Changbum asked in puzzlement. You just gave him a weak smile and back to daydreaming. *Because… I will back to my real house and I will leave you all soon. All of you will hate me because I’m a liar.*

You stood up of your chair, makes Noeul looked up at you as she puzzled why you took your bag with you, “Where are you going?” She asked.

“Home… Maybe?” You smiled and walked toward the door.

“Yah, It’s Insung company!” Your eyes widened in action when one of your classmates suddenly mentioned your father’s company. You looked up and saw they were watching television.

You began to panic and reached the television with your hand but suddenly, your forehead bumped into the closet. “AH!” You winced and sank on the floor.

At that moment, L.Joe stepped into the classroom and saw you held your forehead with your palm. He quickly approached you and lifted your chin up, Your eyes widened at his presence. “B-Byunghun…”

“Your forehead flushed, What happened?” He asked without looking at you as he touched your forehead. You winced in pain secretly, seeing it, he took your hand and dragged you out of the classroom.

Noeul softened to see it and back to talking with Changbum. “I wonder, Where did he go? Jonghwan suddenly rushed to go home after exam was over, right?” Noeul asked to Changbum.

Changbum sighed, “You don’t know? Jonghwan… will leave Seoul after graduation.” Noeul’s eyes widened after hearing that, “Re-Really?” Her shoulder fell down in disappointment.

“Have you ever love him?” Changbum suddenly asked. Noeul looked up and stared at Changbum for a few moments and smiled softly, “I have, but It was just an old feeling and you knew who I love now.”

Changbum softened, “Who is it?” “Should I say it?!” Noeul shouted, makes Changbum laughed and ruffled her hair.

 

--------

 

You looked around uncomfortablely. You rubbed your forehead and there was a band aid.

You smiled when you remember L.Joe took care of your wound. You started to quiet when L.Joe came with coffees on the tray. He gave one to you and took his coffee, then he sat in front of you.

You looked up and met eyes with his cold eyes. He nodded to the coffee, asking you drink it. Surprising, you quickly took the coffee and drank it.

It was very awkward. You didn’t know how to deal with him because it has been days you weren’t talking to each other.

After silent for a few minutes, L.Joe let out a big sigh which made you looked at him. He looked up and stared at you, “Let me ask you something.” He suddenly said.

You grabbed your skirt and nodded. He leaned closer to you, “Is that Yoon Doojoon guy really your fiancé?” He finally asked.

You frowned and blinked, “H-Huh?”

“Is he really your fiancé?” He repeated his question. You quickly shook your head, “I understand if you misunderstood. But he isn’t my fiancé and he does often use that word to drive away guys that close to me.” You explained.

You took a deep breath, “Doojoon oppa and I have known each other since we were little. His late father was my father’s personal driver and I also considered him as my own uncle. He also my father’s bestfriend. We grew up together and we have absolutely have no feelings like that. Because he just think me as a sister and I think of him as my big brother.” You continued, “He made a promise to my late father that he would always take care of me and my little brother. Therefore, he is very strict in after me.”

After hearing your explanation, L.Joe sighed in relief as he leaned on the chair. You tilted your head in puzzlement, “Are you just asking about it? I mean, Isn’t there something else you want to ask?”

“Why? Like why are you lying? You want me to ask it?” L.Joe smirked and shook his head, “I knew you’re lying because you have your own reasons.”

“Then… Why were you angry to me?” You gave him a puzzled look. He looked away and you can spotted his ears flushed. You finally realized and couldn’t hid your happiness, “Is that because of Doojoon oppa told you that he’s my fiancé?”

“He was really pissed me off. I thought he was telling me the truth.” L.Joe replied and closed his eyes with his palm, “Ah, So embarrassing.”

You couldn’t help but chuckle. L.Joe opened his left eye and softened, “I forgive you. I couldn’t stay mad at you.” He said.

You stopped chuckling and smiled to him, “I’m sorry, Byunghun-ah. I didn’t mean to lying to you.” L.Joe smiled back, “Should we go to somewhere?”

“I’ll go as long as I’m with you, Byunghun.” You said. He stood up and took your hand. Both of you looked at each other and smiled.

 

-----

 

Holding hands, both of you eating ice cream as you two walking around Hongdae.

You turned to see L.Joe, he was eating ice cream in silence. You smiled as he caught you looked at him, “Why?” He asked.

You shook your head, “Nothing,” “But why are you keep smiling?” L.Joe asked in curiosity.

You chuckled, “Do you know you funny?” L.Joe raised an eyebrow and laughed in mocking tone, “What do you mean?”

“I don’t understand that you were angry because of Doojoon oppa not because I lied to you.” You smiled as you said it. You looked up and saw L.Joe looked away but his ears flushed. You touched his cheek which makes him turned to you, “Shy boy.” You giggled.

L.Joe softened. Then he growned as he scratched his head in frustration, “But seriously! That Yoon Doojoon…. Does he likes you?!” You startled as you looked up at him, “No way! As I said to you, We have absolutely no feeling like that! After all, if he does likes me and I do like him too, We’ve been together from the beginning. And I’m not going to run away from home then… I will not meet with you on the Rooftop house.” You whispered at the last words.

L.Joe was paused to hear you say like that. “But… He’s weird. I don’t understand if he really cares about you or not. If he does, Why did he make the guy you love stay away from you?”

You blushed and hit his chest, “Who said I love you?!” With that, you walked away first.

“Yah!” laughing, he chased you.

*Stupid Byunghun! How can he blantantly say it like that?!* You grumbled without looking in front of you. Suddenly you bumped into someone. “Aw!” You winced and looked up.

There is a guy in front of you who is staring at you like he does know you. You quickly bowed, “I’m sorry!”

“So… You’re L.Joe’s girl, huh?” He suddenly said.

You frowned and stepped backwards, “H-Huh?” You looked behind him and there were more of his friends that suddenly makes you frightened.

“Haneul! You walked so—Jaeshin…” L.Joe quickly took your hand and stepped in front of you. L.Joe smirked, “Long time no see. Thanks to your brother I got to the hospital at that time.”

“Well, you’re welcome. I was happy to make you suffered.” Jaeshin smirked back. “But It was like you’re the loser. Well, You are.” L.Joe replied in mocking tone.

Jaeshin’s smirk faded. “We will see, Lee Byunghun. You and your friends will kneel in front of me.” L.Joe was silent.

“By the way…” L.Joe looked at one of Jaeshin’s friends, “Your girl is so pretty.” His hand reached out to touch you but before he did that, L.Joe caught his hand as he glared to him, “Don’t touch my girl.”

“Too protective, huh?” Jaeshin chuckled. “Come on, Haneul.” L.Joe glanced back at Jaeshin and then left with you.

Jaeshin didn’t take his eyes off you. He leaned back to his friend, “Find out about this girl. Her name is Min Haneul.”

“Are you interested in her, hyung?” One of his friends asked. Jaeshin laughed in cynical tone, “No. But we could use her to make Teen Top bow to me. Heh, Those kids…”

 

----

“You okay, Haneul?” L.Joe asked as he stopped walking. He turned around to see how pale your face was. He sighed and then put his hands on your shoulders, “Haneul?”

You startled and looked up at him with a blank look. He softened and immediately pulled you into his arms, “I’m sorry, You were so scared… Weren’t you?” *I’m afraid something will happened to you after this.* L.Joe thought as he rubbed your head.

“He… He was the one who hurt you…” You whispered. L.Joe was silent at first because yes, you were right. “Haneul, from now on, don’t go alone. If you want to go, ask Ricky or Changjo to accompany you. Or you can as CAP hyung, Niel and Chunji too if I wasn’t there… Okay?”

You nodded in understanding and hugged him back, “Don’t leave me anymore, Byunghun.” “I won’t. I promise.”