Chapter 7

The Curse Eye

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Lee Howon-imnida but call me Hoya"Hoya said. "L-imnida"L said. "Myungsoo-shi, introuduce yourself properly"Mrs.Lee said. "Kim L-imnida. My name is not Myungsoo"L said side glaring at Mrs.Lee.  "Oh ok, sorry. continue"Mrs.Lee said. 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Lee Chunji-imnida"Chunji said winking causing the girls in the room exept you scream. "Ljoe-imnida"Ljoe said smirking. L glare at Ljoe and Ljoe glare back at him. "Myungsoo~ just ignore the vamps"Hoya whisper to L but Chunji and Ljoe heard it and both of them glare at the two. They were glaring at each other 

 

 

"Miss Oh~ please throw your candy away~"Mrs.Lee said and Hoya, L, Chunji and Ljoe look at you. "No~"you whine at her and shake your head. "~~~-ah,  you didn't throw your lollipop away yet?"Kai ask you. "I don't want to throw it away"you said pouting. "~~~-ah, give me the lollipop now~"Sehun said a bit of commanding voice. "No~"you said glaring at hin and hug your lollipop close to you.

 

 

"Aish~"Sehun stand up and look at your direction. "Give me it~"Sehun said putting it hands in front of you and your eyes were a bit teary now. All the students were now facing you guys instead the new students. "~~~~-ah, just throw it away and Jongin oppa will buy you one"Kai said patting your head. "You will?"you ask him, sniffing a bit and Kai nodded. You give the lollipop to Sehun and he went to trash and throw it. You pout sadly looking at your lollipop in the trash*Bye bye, lolli~*you thought.

 

 

"Okay~ L-shi sit beside Kai. Hoya-shi sit in front of Kai. Ljoe-shi sit in front of ~~~. Chunji-shi sit in front of Sehun"Mrs.Lee said and they head to their seats. You were still sadly pouting and you ignore the new students. When lesson started, you didn't pay attention. You were looking down, playing with your hands. You heard someone put something on your table and look to find 3 twist lollipops.

  

You beam and smile cutely, hugging it close to you. You put it on your backpack and look up to listen for the lesson. *I'll eat them later~ Whoever gave them to me, Thank you*you thought smiling. *You're welcome~*Ljoe thought.