Chapter 6

The Curse Eye

"Oppa~ pwease~"you said in an ageyo voice. "No~"Sehun said looking away from you. You look at the other members of Exo, showing them your puppy eyes. Exo look away and go back to what they were doing. You pouted and puffed your cheeks, crossing your arms. You saw Kris sitting on the couch, reading a book then you sat next to him staring at him.

 

 

Kris felt someone staring at him, so he close his book after putting a bookmark and saw it was you. "Can I help you with something, ~~~~-ah?"Kris ask putting his book on the table. "Yifan oppa~ can you buy me some sweets?"you said smiling cutely at him. Kris look at you then saw Sehun on the back shaking his head saying-no-

 

 

"Why can't you ask your parents, ~~~~-ah?"Kris ask looking at you. "I did and they say to ask Sehun oppa but he said no"you said pouting. Kris strach his head then search something on his pocket and found something. "Here~"Kris handed you two heart lollipops.

  

 

"Thank you~"you said smiling and hug Kris then kiss him on the cheeks then look at Sehun, stucking your tongue'merong' at him. Kris froze and was blushing when you kissed him on the cheeks. "Oh~ our duizhang is blushing~"Chen and Kai said. Kris snap out of it and glare at the two trolls and both of them look away then went back to playing.

 

 

"Aigoo~ duizhang is so cute"Baekhyun said pinching Kris's cheeks. "Baekhyun~"Kris said holding Baekhyun's wrist, glaring at him. Baekhyun blink at Kris,"~~~-ah~ help Bacon oppa, Kris hyung is bullying me"Baekhyun said then you came with a lollipop on your mouth.

 

 

"Yifan oppa~ don't bully Hyunnie oppa"you said pulling Baekhyun away from Kris and glare at him. "Aw~ you're so cute ~~~~-ah"Baekhyun said hugging you. "Yah~ hyung~ Stop hugging her"Sehun said pulling you away from Baekhyun. 

 

 

"Anyway~ I heard that we going to have new students"Chanyeol said. "You heard it from your dad, Chan"Lay said. "I hope they're nice"you said. "Why? So that you can go with them and leave us"Luhan said pouting at you. "Nononono~"you said while shaking your head. "Yah~ Luhan hyung, stop bullying my sister"Sehun said hugging you. 

 

 

"I was not bullying her~ I was just saying that if the new students are friendly then ~~~~-ah may be friends wh them and forgot about us"Luhan said. "I would never forget about my Exo oppas"you said taking out the lollipop on your mouth. Sehun look at your lollipop then grab your hand that was holding the lollipop, putting the lollipop on his mouth.

 

 

You gasps looking at your empty hand that was holding the lollipop. You look at Sehun, who was smiling at you with the lollipop in his mouth. "My lollipop~"you said and grab the end of the lollipop, pulling it. Sehun grab your hand and hold it down.

 

 

"Yifan oppa~ Sehun oppa took my lolli~"you said cutely pointing at Sehun. "Yah~ Sehun, why did you take ~~~-ah's lollipop?"D.O said. "I can't help it~ it was in front of me and it looks so tasty, so I took it"Sehun said. "I want my lolli back"you whine cutely, pouting and your eyes were a bit teary. "Yah~ Sehun, ~~~~-ah is about to cry"Tao said pointing at you and Sehun started to panic.

 

 

"Here~, ~~~~-ah~ don't cry now"Xiumin said giving a big lollipop and patting your head.

 

You saw the lollipop and hug it close to you. Xiumin laugh at your cuteness. "Xiumin hyung~ you have a lollipop and you didn't give me one"Sehun said pouting at him. "That was the only lollipop, I got"Xiumin said. "You should have give it to me"Tao said pouting beside Sehun. 

 

 

"Well~ there's no more"Xiumin said. "You're lying~"Sehun and Tao said in unison. You were just watching them while your big lollipop. "What happened here?"Suho ask he came in the room and no one heard him. Suho look at you then the other Exo members. "Annyeong~ Suho oppa"you said cutely waving your lollipop at him.

 

 

"Anyway~ school is about to start"Suho said then Exo look at him then get their bags before going out of the room, running to their classroom.

[A/N: If you guys thought they're in your house. No~ they're not. They're at school in a room where they can chill before class starts]

 

 

You were walking the hallway with Sehun and Kai to go to your classroom. "~~~~-ah, can you stop your lollipop and hide it cause class is about to start?"Kai said. "No~"you said sticking your tongue out'merong' and the lollipop. Kai sigh then look at Sehun. "Just let her be, hyung~ That's why I didn't give any candies"Sehun said.

 

 

You, Sehun and Kai arrive in the classroom. All the girls scream seeing Sehun and Kai. You jump and you almost drop your lollipop. Sehun hold your other hand draging you to your seat lighty and Kai follow behing you. All the girls glare at your way and you look at him with a lollipop in your mouth. Sehun and Kai laugh a bit cause you put the big lollipop in your mouth and it spread your lips.

 

 

You pull the lollipop and look at Kai and Sehun. "What?"you ask them and they started to laugh at you. You just blink at them. When you were about to say something, you were cut by the teacher. "I see that everyone is here"the teacher said looking around the room. "Anyway~ we have new students. Please come in~"the teacher said.

 

 

4 boys came in and all the girls scream. You close your left eye when they scream. You look up and you felt that the aura of the boys are weird. *Why is they're aura weird? This it the first time I felt not like when I see spirits*you thought looking them. The 4 boys also stare at you and you saw that they were staring at you, so you look away from them.

 

 

"Silence~!"the teacher yelled and the girls shut their mouths. The teacher cough,"Please introduce yourselves~"she said.