Chapter 17

The Curse Eye

"~~~-ah, ireona"Sehun shakes you. "No~ I wanna thleep more"you mumble turning your back at Sehun. "Don't make me call Chanyeol hyung, ~~~-ah"Sehun said and you immediately sat up. "I'm awake now"you said rubbing your eyes. "Aigoo~ my thithter ith so cute"Sehun said pinching both of your cheeks. 

 

 

 

"THtop~"you said moving Sehun's away from your cheeks and hold both of your cheeks. "Is my daughter awake yet?"D.O asked as he came in your room. "Kyungsoo umma"you called his name cutely and opening your arms. "Aigoo~ you're such a cutie"D.O said helping you stand up from your bed.

 

 

 

"Get ready before Tao, Xiumin hyung and Chanyeol hyung eat all the food"D.O said pushing you to the bathroom. "Ne~"you said and go to the bathroom. "Sehun, leave your sister for now and come down to eat breakfast"D.O said. "But I w-"Sehun was cut when D.O glares at Sehun. "Ne"Sehun said pouting and put his head down then walk downstairs with D.O.

 

 

 

When you were done in the bathroom, you forgot to get your clothes. "Daehyunnie oppa~ can you get me some clothes?"you asked cutely. "I'll  give it to you"Himchan said and about to go to inside the bathroom. "Hold it! Let Jongup go. I don't trust you"Yongguk said holding the back of Himchan's collar. "Aw~ come on"Himchan whine. "Here~ give it to her"Daehyun said handing the clothes to Jongup.

 

 

 

Jongup went inside the bathroom and handed you your clothes. "Komowo, oppa"you said smiling at him. "Just don't forget it next time"Jongup said patting your head before going out. "Ne~"you said. You come out of the bathroom all dress up.  

                                                                 Your hair

"Aigoo~ you're so cute"Himchan said hugging you as you come out. "Zelo oppa, why are you looking at me like that?"you asked looking at Zelo.

"Oh, ignore him, ~~~-ah. He's just tired"Youngjae said smacking Zelo's head. "Ow, what was that for?"Zelo said holding his head.

 

 

 

"~~~-ah, are you talking to someone?"Kris said as he came in with Luhan. "Aniyo"you said looking at them. "Well, okay~ you should come down now for breakfast"Luhan said pulling you with him downstairs. When you went down with Luhan downstairs, Kris stay in your room. "I swear I heard her say Zelo oppa. Who is Zelo?"Kris mumble looking around your room.

 

 

 

"I'm here, yo~"Zelo said in front of Kris. "Yah! What are you doing?"Yongguk said pulling Zelo away from Kris. "He's almost the same height as you Zelo, but I think he's 2 centimeters taller than you"Youngjae said looking at Kris. "I thought I'm taller than him"Zelo said gasping a little. "Well~ at least you're not the giant anymore. It's him"Daehyun said pointing at Kris and Zelo pouted then glared at Kris.

 

 

 

"Well~ I should held back too. I don't want those idiots eating my food"Kris said and walk away. When Kris walk away opening the door, Zelo push Kris a bit. "Whoa~ what was that?"Kris said looking behind him. Zelo was glaring him and Jongup was holding him. "Oh well~"Kris mumble then walk downstairs.

 

 

 

"Yah~! Zelo! Are you out of your mind? You can't just push him like that!"Yongguk raise his voice at him. "Well that's because he's taller than me"Zelo mumble. Daehyun, Youngjae, Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup face palmed themselves looking at Zelo pouting.