Chapter 18

The Curse Eye

 "Annyeong, are you ~~~?"a lady asked you. "Neh~ do I know you?"you asked looking at her. "No, but I know"the lady said smiling creepily at you. "Who are you?"you asked backing up. "There's no need to be afraid"the lady said smirking. "Stay back! Don't come near me!"you shouted backing more steps until your back meets a wall. The lady in front of you suddenly change. Tears of blood were falling down on her face, half of her face was burned and her dress was completely red because it is soak with blood. "No! Don't come near me!"you shouted covering your eyes. "NO!"the lady start to choke you. "S-stop it"you tried to slap her hands. "DIE~"the lady said in a scarily voice.

 

 

 

 

"NO!"you sat up, gasping for air. "~~~-ah, are you okay?"Baekhyun asked you, sitting beside you and patted your back. "Baek oppa"you hug him, crying in his arms. "Shush~ everything's alright now, oppa is here"Baekhyun said hugging you back and kiss your forehead.

 

 

 

"I'm thcared, oppa"you said between sobs. "There's nothing to be scare of, you just have a bad nightmare"Baekhyun said hugging you even closer to him. "Hyung, are you flirting with my thithter?"Sehun asked angrily, glaring at Baekhyun. "I'm just comforting her"Baekhyun said still hugging you and when Sehun heard that, he immediately run towards you.

 

 

 

"Are you okay, ~~~-ah?"Sehun asked and you just nodded. "Did thomething bad happeded to her, hyung?"Sehun asked him, patting your head. "She had a nightmare"Baekhyun said hugging you closer to him. "~~~-ah, that wath jutht a bad dream. It'th not true"Sehun said rubbing your back.

 

 

"But, oppa~ I feel that my dream wath true"you said looking at Sehun with tears falling down on your face. "Aigoo, me and hyung are here for you"Sehun said wiping your tears. "Can oppath thleep with me?"you asked looking at Baekhyun and Sehun.

 

 

"I can, but not Baekhyun hyung"Sehun said giving Baekhyun no-one-is-allow-to-sleep-beside-my-sister-expect-me look. "I'm not going to do something to ~~~. I promise, Sehun"Baekhyun said. "No~"Sehun said shaking his head. "Come on, Thehunnie oppa jutht allow Baekhyun oppa to sleep with uth for tonight"you said pouting cutely at him.

 

 

 

"Ok fine~ jutht for tonight, I allow Baekhyun hyung to sleep with uth"Sehun said nodding his head. "Thanks oppa"you said kissing Sehun's cheek and hug him. "Anything for my ~~~~"Sehun said hugging you back.

 

 

 

 

"Can we sleep with ~~~-ah too?"Chanyeol said with Exo behind him. "No~ you guyth are not allow"Sehun said glaring at them, hugging you. "You let Baekhyun hyung, so we're allow too"Tao said. "~~~~ie you let oppas sleep with you, right?"Luhan said with a hint of aegyo and you nodded smiling at them.

 

 

 

"Yay!"Tao said running towards you to give you a hug, but someone already hug tackle you. "Yah~ Kim Jongin, let go of my thithter thith inthtant"Sehun said trying to separate Kai from you. "No, ~~~~ wants her Jongin oppa to sleep with her"Kai said hugging you. "Let's sleep now, ~~~~-ah"Kai said sleeping on your left side and you nodded smiling at him. Without Sehun noticing, Baekhyun lay on your right side.

 

 

 

 

"Sehun, you can't sleep beside ~~~~ now"Kris said pointing at you, Kai and Baekhyun. "Yah! That wath my spot, Baekhyun hyung"Sehun said pouting. "It's okay, Sehun"D.O said patting the maknae's shoulder. "It'th not okay"Sehun whine. "Just let it go for now, Sehun"Suho said. "I call this spot"Xiumin said laying his sleeping things beside the bed side on Baekhyun's side. 

 

 

 

"Then I call this spot"Chen said laying his sleeping things beside the bed on Kai's side. All Exo members got their sleeping spot expect for Sehun looking more like glaring at his hyungs. "Good night, oppas"you said. "Good night, ~~~~-ah"Exo expect Sehun said while Baekhyun and Kai kiss your cheek together.

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't kithth ~~~~-ah!"Sehun yelled pointing at Kai and Baekhyun, glaring at them. "Sehun-ah, sleep already"Lay said. "Fine, but hyungs are gonna get it, tomorrow"Sehun said glaring at them before getting a spot to sleep. *No you won't because ~~~ is there to protect us*Exo thought.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was staring at you sleeping. "Hyung, she's going to melt if you keep staring at her"Kai said smirking at him. "I was not staring"Baekhyun said blushing. "Yeah right"Kai scoff. "But you know hyung"Kai look at you then Baekhyun. "Hm~"Baekhyun look at Kai.

 

 

 

 

"It's about the 4 new students that was the same class as us"Kai said. "What about them?"Baekhyun asked. "I got a feeling that two of them has feelings for ~~~-ah"Kai said. "What?"Baekhyun said sitting up, looking at Kai. "I always saw them staring at ~~~, but the way they stare at her is like something I can't explain"Kai said looking at Baekhyun, still laying down and he played with your hair.

 

 

 

"Maybe they're some kind of supernatural or mythical creature"Baekhyun said. "Tsk~ hyung, that's impossible. Like what they're werewolves and vampires"Kai said rolling his eyes. "I believe that's true"Kai and Baekhyun at you. You open your eyes, smiling at them.

 

 

 

 

"You were not sleeping the whole time"Kai said. "Ani, I was sleeping, but I heard you guyth talking about L, Hoya, Ljoe and Chunji"you said sitting up slowly. "You know their names"Baekhyun said looking at you. "They introduce their thelveth on the firtht day they came, oppa"you said. "I know that"Baekhyun said looking the other way and Kai cover his mouth trying not to laugh.

 

 

 

 

"Anyway~ I think L and Hoya are werewolveth while Ljoe and Chunji are vampireth"you said nodding your head. Baekhyun and Kai end up laughing quietly at you. "What'th tho funny?"you asked looking at them. "They're not true, ~~~-ah"Kai said patting your head.

 

 

 

 

"But it'th the truth, I'm not lying"you said pouting at them. "Let's sleep now. We still have school tomorrow"Baekhyun said laying down followed by Kai. *I'm not lying. I felt their aura are very different for us and they hate each other. Werewolves and vampires don't agree with each other. Just you wait, I'm going to bring my evidences that I'm not lying, oppas*you thought lying between Kai and Baekhyun.