EXO-K as hostages???

Who exactly is the father of my child?

.At EXO-M's dorm

No one's POV

Everyone was sitting on the couch....its was a total awkward silence....

Kris: So that's what happen?

Seohyun: Yeah.

Kris: The attacker is pretty lame but I find him very dangerous. You said Chanyeol was screaming on the phone right?

Seohyun: Ne. But it sounds really in pain.

Kris: Then so what are going to do? Putting us into danger too?

Seohyun: Ani. I just need Tao or someone that can do martial arts.

Kris: Go ask Tao. Tao? Do wanna help out?

Tao was tired from sitting in the awkard silence, he was listening tot his ipod music and couldn't hear Kris's voice at all. Lay who sitting beside him quickly take of on of his ear pieace.

Tao: Ya. Mwo?

Lay Duizhang is asking you question. Can't you just answer him?

Tao: No. Duizhang. No.

Kris tured his head and looked back at Seohyun. Seohyun was a lilttle surprised by Tao's answer. Soon, she start to get a little mad.

Seohyun: Tao. EXO-K life is in danger, is this the answer I got from you?

Tao: What? Why didn't you tell me in the first place?

*facepalm*

Kris: Because you weren't listening. Now its up to you whether to help her to save them or not.

Tao: Sure. Baozi, you're coming too.

Xiumin: Ehh? Why me? *pointing himself*

Tao: I am Kungfu panda you're Kungfu mantis, so do your part too.

Xiumin: But duizhang. What about the practice later?

Kris: I will find an excuse later. Now just go with Tao, be on standby any call us.

Xiumin: Ne....-.-

Seohyun: Thank you so much! I will leave my son under your care!

End of POV

 

Baekhyun's POV

Whats taking Seohyun noona so long??? I called like ermm... 2 hours ago.... Ahhh.... hurry up noona.... my hands are getting numb.

I was on the floor sitting at one corner of the house with my hands tied to my back, Chanyeol was left in our room.

(Flashback)

"MT606. Please hurry"

"Ahhhh!" I was about to hang up. Before I could, Chan screamed loudly. I turned back and I saw him passed out.

"Holy!!!..." Before I cursed, that man pointed his gun at me

"Put your both hands on you head now." He said. I got no choice but to listen to him and he took a rope from his back and tied me.

(End of flashback)

End of POV

 

Seohyun's POV

"We're here." I said as we arrived at the apartment lobby.

"Lets g.... ehhhh...Seohyun ah. Why didn't you tell us about diguises? There are fans everywhere now." Xiumin said

*Kya oppa!!!"

"Ermm.... give you two choices. Either to follow me or go save EXO-K?" I asked

"Wait aren't those two the same?" Tao said

"Wait a sec. MMMHHHHMMM!!! Yahhhh!!!!!! Get out of here now!!!!!!!!!!"I shouted loudly, causing all the fangirls to get terrified and ran off. Xiumin and Tao were looking at me with a blank expression while hugging each other.

"What are guys doing? Hurry up! Take the elevator!" I said as pulled both of their ears and entered the elevator

"Ya apeun! Apeun!" Thy both said I dragged them out of the level we stopped at

"I really regret bringing you guys." I said while releasing their ears. They both kept rubbing their ears

"Now what?" Xiumin asked

"You guys just hide at a corner. Wait until the buzzer ring it means I need you inside." I said as I gave them a buzzer

"Ne." They both hid at the corner and I pressed the code I and entered the house

"Hello? Baek? What happened?" I saw Baekhyun lying at the corner of the living room, his face was totally pale. He hand was tied up so I quickly release him, he must be pale due to the poor blood circulation. He opened his eyes slowly and stared at me.

"Be..hind... You." He said. I looked back and I saw an unknown guy was holding a vase. He tried to hit me, but he missed.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked

"How can you forget your boss over 3 years? " He said as he removed his masked

"Chun? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in ja..il" I asked

"Hahaha! You think police can stop me?" He said as he took out a gun and pointed at Baekhyun

"Ahhh! Noona! Help me! I don't want to die. *bang* Ahhh!" Baekhyun leg was shot

"Chun! You bustard! Stop hurting anyone aready!" I shouted at him

"Wae? You scared toyboys die is it?" He asked

"Anyone who hurts them are going to me in big trouble. Thats what you're going to be in!" I said as I took out the buzzer and pressed it.

Xiumin and Tao opened the door and start running in. They both were surprised to see the mess around the house and they saw Baekhyun was shot.

"Noona. Is he the bad guy?" Tao asked

"Ne. He is. He hurt EXO-K." I said

"Well brother its kicking time." XIumin said

End of PO

 

No one's POV

Xiumin: You're seriously going to get a broken arm.

Chun: Be my guest.

Tao: Lets finish him hyung!

Xiumin and Tao start to had a fight with Chun. Tao tried to kicked Chun with his leg put Chun grabbed it and threw Tao off, Xiumin tried to punch, Chun grabbed his fist and punched Xiumin in the stomach. The both of the charged again, but still can't even give Chun a scratch.

Chun: How can martial student possibly defeat are martial art master?

Tao: We will defeat you no matter what!

'Really? We'll she about that.'

Chun grabbed Seohyun and pointed a gun and her.

Seohyun: Guys! Help! 

XIumin: Don't you dare kill her!

Chun: Your friends or her?

Seohyun: Chun, I beg you. Please let them go. I will do anything.

Chun: Jeongmal? Anything?

Seohyun: Ne. Anything. Just let them go.

Chun: Then  you're willing to follow me back to Busan?

Seohyun: Ne. I will.

Chun singaled Seohyun to follow him out of the house. Xiumin and Tao are looking at her at the blank expression. 

Xiumin: Seohyun ah.

Seohyun: Take care of Leo for me. Please.

Tao: Noona! Andue!

End of POV

 

Author's quote:

Will Seohyun really follow Chun to Busan? Or someone might save her on time? Sorry guys, this chapter is abit haywired it tooked me a week to brainstorm. I will be back to update.