YAKIMOCHI(jealous)

SKiP BEAT !!
"ohayou onee" miyuki great her sister with a very bright aura and a big smile.

"ohayou miyu, uhm what's with you today" mitsuki said. Her sis(miyuki) steps towards her then whisper.

"your boyfriend is waiting for you" mitsuki shock.

"boyfriend! but i dont ha-" miyuki pulled her big sister outside their house. Then miyuki found that daiki is there. Mitsuki shocked of what she see. "umph, dai-chan? W-why are you here" mitsuki said.

DAIKI quickly pinned her on the wall and smile. Then he leaned closer to mitsuki's face.

"a-an0u, dai-chan, ya-yammete!" mitsuki's face are alm0st red. Daiki grined and whisper.

"i'm here because of you" daiki sweetly said.

================================== Inoo's pOv

I was walking when I saw mitsuki and that guy flirting with each other! I pinched my hand and don't know why. HE alm0st kiss mitsuki in that possition, i want to punched and kicked that bastard, but I just walk out maybe I'M scared, not to Him but in Mitsuki's expression. I just go to our school with a black aura in my whole body.. "Is this because I'M jealous" I thought to my self. I go inside our room and see mitsuki's face.

EnD OF POV

"kei-chan what's wrong?" mitsuki said worriedly

"nothing,did you brought our report?" kei said calmly.

"oh!! E-etto. G-gom" kei cut mitsuki's word

"you didn't brought. I expect that!!"

"w-what do you mean"

"what do I mean, i mean that you do first is flirting with the other guy and now did you know what I mean" kei said angrily

"oh? Dai-chan! Im not flirting with him!"

"aa souka, that's why i saw earlier that He alm0st kiss you, haha is that not flirting!!"

"no! Its n0t we were just a friend"

"oh a friend or a boyfriend"

"w-wait why are you so angry with him ? Are you-" kei cut mitsuki's word and depends himself to her

"no I'M not jealous!"

"haha. That's n0t i want to said! I just want to say earlier that 'are you his enemy' So you are realy jealous. You thought it earlier right"

"no- i'm n0t!" kei said

"yes, you are!"

"urrggh"

"why are you TwO fighting again !" mr. Wataru said

"because kei is"kei cut it again

"NOTHiNG!! DONT MIND IT"Kei smiled to mr. Wataru.

Chapter ends

comment >.<