I DONT WANNA SEE THAT AGAIN.

SKiP BEAT !!
"tadaima" mitsuki shouted while kei is busy with his cellphone.

"okaeri, onee-chan" miyuki replied.

"ee you have a little sister" kei asked he does'nt know that mitsuki has a little cute sister.

"yup" mitsuki replied as they entered the house.

"umm, is your m0m here?" kei said looking at the house.

"my mom died when miyuki was born" mitsuki said.

"whaat hounto!" kei said and shock what he heard.

"unn" mitsuki's face was sad remembering her past, kei stared at her.. He saw that face before, the sad mitsuki, when her father had an affair with other girl. Kei's heart hurts and he dont know what to do. He doesnt want to see that again.

"g-gomen" kei said n0t directly to her(mitsuki)

"it's okay" mitsuki replied with fake smile in her face and walk towards the kitchen to get some food.

"hmmm, i knew that face, that was totally fake" kei whisper while looking at mitsuki.

"onee-san" miyuki shouted.

"n-nani"

"can you teach me in my homework, i didnt get it,onegai" miyuki said with puppy eyes.

"haha, okei"

"umm, onee-san, is that guy is your boyfriend,he looks familiar" miyuki said then walk towards kei then stared at him, while kei is busy in doing their report.

Kei look back remembering something's familiar to him.

"aaa! Your the cool guy that helps me in getting book in the bookstore" miyuki shouted.

"oh, your the little girl before" kei said.

"hai" miyuki said happily.

"you know each other?" mitsuki asked.

"hai,he's the good guy that helps, i didnt know that you and onii-san have an affair" miyuki smile widely, kei and mitsuki shock. Mitsuki take the sandwich from the table and said.

"we have no relationship!" mitsuki said to miyuki but miyuki ignored her, she asked kei a lot of questions then

"onii-san may i know your name" miyuki said kei smiled then

"INU-KEI, yeah his name is inu" mitsuki broke kei's word. kei smirked at her then

"no, my name is kei inoo, your sister always called me inu,she always tease me and bullying" kei said with poor face definetly fake. Mitsuki shock with that then miyuki stare at mitsuki like something.

"onee-chan! Hidoyo! Your so rude, be good when you are treating kei-nii like you always treat me" miyuki said with angry expression.

"but miyuki that's not the tru-" miyuki cut her words

"no buts onee-san. Treat kei-nii good as you do always onegai." miyuki said.

"hah!" mitsuki shocked.

"promise me! Onegai" miyuki said. Mitsuki had no choice, she look at kei doing their report.

"fine" mitsuki said angrily smirked at kei.Kei silently laugh.

"why are you laughing!" mitsuki shouted.

"huh, i didn't laugh." kei said innocently but deep inside he wants to laugh loudly.

"onee-san you promise me" miyuki said.

"but I really saw him laughing at me! Did you want to see your sister laugh by the others"? Mitsuki said with a sad face.

"ee, is that true kei-nii"? MiYuki asked to kei.

"no! I really dont" kei depend himself. MIYUKI look at her sister.

"de-demo .. aah. GEEZ" mitsuki whisper. Kei wants to laugh at her. Then kei finished their 3 page of report. Then kei go to their house cause its already 11 pm.

Kei's Pov

"i enjoy this days with her." kei think about what he said suddenly "what am I thinking 'HER' is it mitsuki. No it cant be, i have no feelings to her,kei remember that girl is your enemy okei" inoo deeply breath. -chapter 4 ends-