PAST FRIEND

SKiP BEAT !!
"gomen" mitsuki opened the door then shout.

"hayy, mitsuki your late again, sit down" profesor said.

"CLASS,WE HAVE A TRANSFER" the students are excited to see their new classmate, some of them murmerring about him while mitsuki look over the window, she didn't listen about their new classmate even her prof.

"mitsuki"

"mitsuki!" the profesor shout.

"h-hai" mitsuki shock then replied.

"you have a seatmate." mitsuki look at her left then widened her eye and shout.

"k-keiii b-but"

"oh mitsuki you didnt tell that you and kei is a good friends" their prof. said.

"NO!!" kei and mitsuki chorus. -the bell rangs-

"okei class. Dissmiss" their prof. said. --

"mitsuki-chan you didnt tell us that you have a friend w/ pretty face" her classmate akiko said

"ikemen(pretty face)? Who? Inu.. I mean Inoo, are you blind, he's not handsome" mitsuki said

"mitsuki-san your the one that blind and not me,he's very cool and handsome" akiko replied

"haisst" mitsuki said w/ a big sigh

Mitsuki's Pov "hay my life were going to be crazy, inoo was here. What will i do he always bullying all of the sudden." mitsuki said to herself while saying that he remembered the past while inoo is bullying her and the first time that she fell inlove to him.

FLASHBACK -

*"hey polkadoted girl"* inoo said

"stop saying that inoo-chan" mitsuki replied

"chan' and who say's that you can call me like that huh. Call me kei-sama!"

"no i cant , your not my Lord or boss"

"im the boss and you are slave"

"demo"

"no buts, just do what i say, and buy me a food , if you dont i do not give the precious necklace that you mother gave to you" inoo laugh.

"h-hai, k-kei- s-s-sama" mitsuki said it with fear emotion.

-when mitsuki buy a food for kei she cornered by boys and tease.

"yamette kudasai" mitsuki said

"oh, you have so many foods give all of that" boy1 said

"demo, this is for kei"

"so?!, give it all now!" the boy get the hands of mitsuki the try to snap her

"and who said that you have a permission to hurt my slave" kei said "K-KEI"

her flashback ends caused there is someone talk to her.

END OF FLASHBACK

"mitsuki-san prof. Wataru call you"

"huh? Why" mitsuki replied.

"i dont know too, just come to his office"

-IN OFFICE- "oh,mitsuki your here,come and sitdown beside inoo" prof. Wataru said.

"what beside him, noo!" mitsuki said,

kei smirked and said

"and who said that i like you to sit besides me , its a torture you know"

"what torture" mitsuki said.

"STOP ARGUING,its been a month! even in my office you two are fighting, because of this you mitsuki and inoo will be a partner in our english project" prof. Wataru said.

"WHAT" kei/mitsuki chorus.

"yes both of you, you will going to do a expressive reporting and incharge to our school festival this coming week, 3 weeks from now be ready" prof. Wataru replied.

"tsk, what if we can't"kei said that makes mitsuki looked at him.

"if you cant both of you will fail in All subjects, that's all goodbye and goodluck" prof.Wataru walked while simply laughing.

-bell rangs- Class Dismis ~

while walking

{mitsuki's Pov}

"tsk, what will I supposed to do. That inu.i mean kei is the one i really hate but .. ARRGGH.. What i gonna do" her POV's end cause someone talk her back.

"MITSUko" kei shouted, mitsuki looked at her back and saw kei.

"how many times i said it to you that my name is mit-" mitsuki cut her words.

"mitsuko,'MAY' I go to your house to do our report." kei said.

"whaat, noo!!" mitsuki shouted.

"fine i will tell to Mr. Wataru that you gave up, thanks for saving me. Jaa~" kei said coldly.

"saving you?!"

Flashback-

"what if we dont"? Kei said.

"if you dont, both of you will failled in All Subject" prof. Wataru said.

"and if one of you will gave up inform me"

EnD OF FLASHBACK

"i will fail" mitsuki whisper.

"m-matte!" mitsuki shouted and kei look back.

"nani" kei replied.

"fine, you may go in our house for our-" mitsuki cut her words again

"okei." kei said.

"you should finish my word before you reply" mitsuki said.

"are you done, then lets go" kei said.

Chapter2 ends