Her Keroro

A race for maknae

hello! i promised myself not to update on weekdays but... look at me now! You precious readers and subscribers are actually making this lazy girl update :)!! Whatever couple you support, thank-you a trillion times!!!!!!! To glamzchic, ExoGeneration0406, SeoMate, KPOPfan619, jojo16, rainingoddess, jinnie, anazirahs6729, imsoinlove_seokyu, pinkjellyyfish and wish_with_me9 unni!

 

 

 

"Kyuhyun-shi? When does the lesson end?" Seohyun whispered, not wanting to get caught from the teacher.

Kyuhyun smirked, "In 3..2..1!" and the grand sound from the bell tower rang. Everyone stood up to leave.

Seohyun jumped, startled. "I didn't know we had a bell..." She slowly picked up her sprawled out books.

"Oh, come on, don't you want to see what the cafeteria's like? Don't you want to at least take a little look around the campus?" Kyuhyun tapped his fingers on the desk impatiently.

He watched her small hands pick up heavy books and drop them into her bag. They didn't even need that many books for the lesson but since it was still her first day, Seohyun brought all her music books 'just in case'. Seohyun jipped up her green Keroro pencilcase.

*Is she seriously going to waste time like this?* Kyuhyun grabbed all her books and pecilcase at once, shoved it in her bag and lifted it up. "Hurry up, I haven't got time to watch you being all tidy," he saluted then walked off with Seohyun's backpack and his own.

Seohyun blinked. *Did that man just take my bag? With my Keroro pencilcase in it? NOOO!!*

"W-wait!" Seohyun stood up and ran after him. He had already gotten out of the building and was whistling, carrying two bags slung on his shoulder.

"Please wait Kyuhyun-shi!" Seohyun ran frantically to catch up.

"Haven't got all day~" he sang and sped up his walking a little to tease Seohyun.

"No! Kyuhyun-shi! You've got to hear me out on this! You can take my bag but please give me back my Keroro! I feel insecure without it!!!!" she yelled while running.

Kyuhyun shook his head and laughed inside *What's she saying? How old does she think she is?*

***

Kyuhyun arrived at the cafeteria and walked over to where his friend's always sat. 

"Yo! What took you so long Kyu-nim?" Heechul asked and pulled out the chair between him and Changmin for Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun swung the two bags forward.

"Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Did you steal that pink bag? Give it back immediately!" Leeteuk scolded seriously.

"Huh? No, I didn't steal it. I'm carrying this for my girlfriend!" Kyuhyun smiled and pointed at the girly backpack.

Suddenly everyone went silent. A pin dropped and Siwon leaned forward, "Y-your girlfriend?!"

Kyuhyun grinned. "Geez, I was only kidding. And what's so suprising about me having a girlfriend?"

They all relaxed. Heechul sighed "Omo! My heart! Don't scare me like that Kyuhyun! For a second I thought you really got a girlfriend, finally getting over your first love Soo-"

"Shut it!" Leeteuk clamped a hand over his friend's mouth.

Kyuhyun waved it away, "It's okay hyung. By the way did you see Changmin hyung's priceless face when I said that? He froze up like a popsicle! Right hyung?"

But Changmin was looking far across the cafeteria. A girl weaved between the many tables, her curly locks waving around and her pure eyes searching everywhere for something. 

*Seo Joohyun? Is that...?*

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, short chapter coz I'm sleepy :) ChangSeo have met!...Kind of... thank you so, many, very much to each and every reader!

P.S. My laptop is getting taken away but i swear I'll find another computer