classmate

A race for maknae

Seohyun entered the university.

"Woah! Look at how big these buildings are! I bet I'll get lost in all these!" she looked all around her. Students walked toward their classes maturely. 

Seohyun wandered close by to the gates, not wanting to get lost, looking at the signs. *Where's the arts faculty?* There were signs that pointed to the faculties but she couldn't see any that pointed to the one she was looking for.

"The art building is on the other side of the campus. It's the only one with red bricks so you won't miss it." a voice came from behind her.

"H-huh?" Seohyun turned around, startled. A boy stood behind her looking down at the books she was holding.

He shrugged, "I was just thinking you needed to find the arts building judging by the music books you're carrying right now."

Seohyun nodded, "Yeah... hehe... I'm kind of new here."

"Hmm... obviously," the boy stuck out a hand, "I'm Kyuhyun. Art department too. You can come with me if you want."

Seohyun shook his hand warily and replied, "My name is Seohyun and... OMOYA!!" she yelped as Kyuhyun pulled her body closer until her cheeks were touching his shoulder. She glanced up at his sharp eyes and his soft, curly hair. *Snap out of it!*

"Well, Seohyun, you might want to hurry up and make your way to class unless you want to be marked tardy on the first day," Kyuhyun whispered.

Seohyun's cheeks burned up. "Er... yeah. Sure." She straightened up with an extremely flushed face, "Uh... that way? Or was it that way? No you said it was the other side of the campus right? U-uh..." Seohyun pointed and started walking in random directions.

Kyuhyun watched with a raised eyebrow. "Wow, I didn't mean to ruin a new student's first day of school and make her nervous."

He walked in front of her, "Come on, this way Seohyun-ah."

"Right... That way..." Seohyun ran back and cleared , "Thank-you Kyuhyun-shi!"

They arrived extremely quick as Kyuhyun knew all the shortcuts in the whole campus.

"Thank-you!" Seohyun bowed and ran into the building. However she didn't last two steps before someone grabbed her shoulder.

"Woah... Hang on there! We're in the same class so we can just go together you know?" Kyuhyun stopped her.

"W-we are?" Seohyun slowly spun around.

"Uh, Duh?" he pointed at his textbooks then at hers.

***

"Cho Kyuhyun! Mister, why are you late again?" the male music teacher snapped at him.

Kyuhyun pulled Seohyun forward, "Sir, this time I've got a good excuse. I was kindly leading a new student to her class."

Seohyun quickly bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Seo Joo Hyun but I'd prefer Seohyun."

The teacher nodded, "Okay. I'm Professor Lee. Go take a seat."

"Thank-you..." Seohyun's eyes looked all around the classroom. *Which seat is he talking about?*

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes "Are you stupid or what?" he dragged her to his usual desk. "Sit here." He sat down on the one next to the one he pointed at. "Go on, these seats don't bite."

He watched in amusement as she slowly and cautiously took sat down.

And it turned out she wasn't stupid at all. Professor Lee asked Seohyun to perform the instrument she was best at. She sat down in front of the piano and started playing "Way back into love".

The smooth sound of the piano sounded and it woke the whole class up. Then she started singing; that for Kyuhyun was enough to say she was no where near stupid... In fact at that moment, he might have been the most stupid one, listening to Seohyun's voice with his mouth wide open, falling deeper into her emotions. 

"Hey, Kyuhyun-ah, wipe that drool off your chin. It looks like someone's falling in love." his friend Heechul leaned over and teased.

"Shut up Heechul!" Kyuhyun slapped his friend and wiped the imaginary drool off quickly as Seohyun finished the song and everyone started applauding.

 

 

 

 

LOL did you see Kyuhyun in the corner of that photo? It looks like he's drooling...  Kidding HEHE :P

Thanks