Her boyfriend's seat

A race for maknae

Haven't seen you in so long!!!! Sorry readers!! I am back after my successful yearlies!! As always, I'm so thankful to my subs and my new subs SeoSparklez, JustForKyu, soshicue, seokyu2806, octa82_ichigo!!!!!!!!! BTW thanks to KPOPfan619 coz ur comment was my inspiration for this chapter!! *Tearing up coz I didn't think 30 subscribers was possible for me...*

 

 

 

 

Seohyun found a seat easily as not many students attended the lecture. And of course, that made it easy for the professor at the front to notice a new face.

"Hey, girl who just came in! You can sit near the front since there are never that many people here," he called out to her and pointed to the empty seats at the front.

"Thank-you," Seohyun bowed and carefully walked to the front.

"You are?" he asked.

"Oh! Uh..." the other students were all looking at her expectantly,"I'm Seo Joo Hyun, I'm a new student in the arts major but I thought it'll be alright to just take a look at the politics lecture."

Thankfully, the professor nodded, "Okay Joo Hyun-shi we always love new students even if they're from different faculties. I'm glad you chose to come."

Seohyun took a seat at the very front.

"Hi Joohyun-shi!" a pretty girl in a dress whispered, "I'm Choi Sooyoung, also from an arts major."

Seohyun tilted her head and smiled, "Hello, Sooyoung-shi, hope we can be friends then."

Ten minutes into the lecture and Seohyun could literaly hear soft snores coming from everywhere around her. Seohyun kept her eyes wide open and attempted to create some sense out of the lecturers talking.

"-And so the UN from next year will take on a new step forward towards this issue. The korean government also is..."

Seohyun nodded. Sooyoung tapped her on the shoulder, "Are you okay?" she whispered. Seohyun nodded again. "Your eyes are like half closed. Joohyun-ah I could distract the teacher and you can just crawl out of the hall."

Seohyun widened her eyes even more, "Were my eyes closed? Oh... Don't worry. I'll keep them wide open." She held her eyes open with her fingers. 

Sooyoung chuckled. She felt a great need to protect Seohyun like an older sister.

At the end of the talk, the professor greeted everyone out. Seohyun strolled out. "Hope you come here often Joohyun-shi; as you can see we are in need of more students." he smiled to her. Seohyun nodded in reply, "Of course, sir. Thank-you." But that was obviously not going to happen.

A bang in the hall entrance startled Seohyun "Sorry, dad! Am I late?" a boy came running into the room in trainers and joggers.

The professor all of sudden changed his expression to a scowl. "Jinwoon-ah! You're half an hour late. The class is finished!"

Jinwoon shrugged, "Sorry, I had an important basketball competition with the college seniors."

The older sighed, "Your major is law and politics, not basketball."

Seohyun stared at the boy. *Isn't he?...* She ducked and fast-walked away but it appeared she wasn't as stealthy as she thought she was.

"Oh, Joohyun-shi. Since you're new here, why don't you get my son to show you around?" the teacher got her by the arm.

Jinwoon finally noticed her. *Hey! She's the girl from the library* "Oh hi Joohyun-shi!" he smirked and bent down to her height as if he was speaking to a little kid.

Seohyun straightened up, "Hi...?"

Seeing that the professor left them to be alone, Jinwoon smiled and linked arms with her, "Should I show you around then?"

She didn't want to be impolite but linking arms with a stranger -who by the way she embarrassed herself in front of- was just...eww!

"Haha! No, i'm alright. I actually have a few friends here who showed me around a little earlier..." Seohyun secretly shook his arm off and walked off.

He followed slowly. "Okay, if you don't want me to show you, I'll just accompany you- as a friend."

Seohyun frowned and walked at her own pace to the cafeteria. At least there, she might be able to find Kyuhyun and get this dude off her.

Jinwoon just talked at his own pace too. "So... when you were in the library, why were you talking to thin air? Or is it like just your habit to talk to books?"

She blushed and walked faster, trying to lose him.

"But that's okay, Joohyun-shi, it's not like I was studying or anything either. I was just watching on my laptop."

Seohyun blushed deeper and tried to clam herself down as she walked straight. The journey seemed a lot longer than this morning when she was chasing Kyuhyun for her stolen bag.

"Keke, I'm only kidding. I was just playing video games, Joohyun-shi! No need to be so flustered!" Jinwoon caught up and walked backwards while talking to her.

Seohyun stopped and breathed out calmly. "Jinwoon-shi. One, please stop calling me Joohyun. I know I never told you but I don't like anyone other than teachers calling me that. And two, I think I apologised this morning about the... library incident. Can you find something else to do? Like go play with your own friends?"

Jinwoon pouted, "My friends are booooring! Training for basketball all day... Geez, we don't even know eachother that much and you're already starting a fight with me? We could totally start a love-hate relationship or something."

Seohyun chose to block out that annoying voice. Seeing the cafe building, she sprinted towards it like it was heaven. He wouldn't follow her al the way in here would he?

*Where are they? They were here this morning weren't they?* Seohyun scanned the tables as she sensed that irritating boy coming closer.

Like a knight in shining armour, Kyuhyun's voice called from across the place. "SEOHYUN!! Over here!" Kyuhyun waved visibly.

"Oh,thank god!" Seohyun didn't realise she was running over to him. So when she got there, Kyuhyun chuckled. "Were you that glad to see me Seohyun-ah, that you had to run here?" he teased. Seohyun sighed, *And when I thought I had escaped that retard another one comes up.*

In her peripheral vision, she could see a familiar muscular figure walking her way, giddily.

"Can you just help me out for a minute?" she pleaded and sat down casually next to Kyuhyun who was alone at the table.

"Hey Kyuhyun-sunbae! Hey Seohyun-ah!" Jinwoon smiled. "Mind if I sit here?" he pointed to the seat next to Seohyun.

She looked at Kyuhyun who was lost, with pleading eyes.

Kyuhyun gulped, "Er... Yeah- No actually. That's... Seohyun's boyfriend's seat..."

Jinwoon raised an eyebrow. "Boyfriend?"

But at the wrong time, Changmin came running in and sat down in that very seat. "Hi everyone!" he said rather sheepishly, seeing that he was interrupting some conversation.

Jinwoon nodded. "Right..."

Seohyun mentally face-palmed. *Damn...*