October 2nd

Autumn

      Last night I had a dream...

I dreamt about that boy I met yesterday... Key.

I couldn't get him off my mind for some reason. 

He seemed so... beautiful to me.

I just couldn't quiet put my finger on what attracted me the most about him.

His looks? Charm? His sweet personality? Or just his sweet presence?

Yesterday, me and Key sat on that bench for about 2 hours just talking to each other. Our interests, hobbies, all sorts of stuff. We then ended up walking around the park not doing much. But who knew we had so much in common? We traded numbers and we parted our ways and I went home to my complaining mother. 

Today I woke up just staring at my phone for a few minutes waiting to receive that one text from Kibum... I've only met him once but I felt so fond of him. 

I was then startled when my mother knocked on the door.

"Autumn! Hurry up! you're gonna be late for school!" 

Oh right. I forgot for a split second I had to go to "school".

I quickly got ready and grabbed my bag and placed my little sketchbook inside. I walked downstairs and was about to walk out the the door until my mother spoke yet again.. 

"So should I expect another call about your absence little Autumn?" 

I sighed. "I don't ing know mom... I'm always there but I guess I'm just too invisible to anyone." and with that being said I walked out the door. 

I didn't wanna deal with her again... especially not today.... 

By the way did I mention it was my birthday today? Woo happy birthday to me.. 

As I was walking down the street a heard a little bell sound come from my phone. I reached into my pocket and got a hold of the device in my hand, looking at the screen. I slightly smiled..

"Kibum.." I sighed. 

I looked at the message and it said "Have any plans today Autumn? I hope we can spend another day together." 

I quickly responded. "Sure of course! Meet me at the park bench." 

After writing that message to him, I ran as fast as I could to the park.

When I got there I saw the bench from a distance and I saw Key sitting there. He saw me and waved. 

"Hey Autumn the birthday girl! Ready for the time of your life?" and he smiled brightly... 

It felt as if his smile hypnotized me... boy... how I wished to see that everyday...

I smiled back. 

"Hell yea.."