Because.. GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS THEY LOVE ME

Can't you see?

Ailee- Scandal


Unable to feel anything, I just kept running. Anywhere my body takes me is where I belong. As long as I could remember, school was torture. It got worse after I met Beast and everything, but they were worth it. Were.

They started getting a ton of schedules, they're on a break for now. They'll make their comeback in March this year.

They're getting another stage to shine on. I should feel happy for their opportunity but, I'm not... 

I ran and found myself in front of my old house. Gazing upon it's front, I thought about what happened inside. Just like me, nobody can see the inside, it's what truely makes me, me. My scars, insecurities, everything. I wanted Yoseob to acknowledge all my flaws but he has his future set for him. As for me, I don't even know what I want anymore.

I left after 2, I went back to the university to get my bag, I didn't have important classes that day so it didn't matter. After checking nobody was in the room, I packed all my things and left the school. 

"YAH! ______!" 

I looked back to be relieved that it was the guy from earlier. "Oh. Hey"

"Don't 'Oh Hey' me! Weren't you supposed to be in Theatre today?" 

"How do you know that? Wait, you're in my class? Are you new?" 

"Yup, along with my other friends too." he replied. "Don't try to wiggle yourself out of my questions. Why'd you ditch your last class?"

I shrugged, " Well, that's for me to know and you to not find out" I teased. I kept talking to him, I felt like passing out but it's too rude to ignore somebody speaking to you. I ended the conversation and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait," he searched through his bag, "Here. You need the homework don't you?"

"Oh, right. Thanks" I fake-smiled, I could've gotten the homework from Yoseob but he already wrote it on a seperate sheet of paper. 

"So I'll see you around? Bye ____" he yelled. I looked down on the paper he gave me. 

For group A: Write an essay of the play and mini-skit you read in class                                                                                                           For group B: Work together to create a script. Be prepared to present on Monday.

-Sorry didn’t know which group you were in so I just wrote both.-

Mark Tuan

P.S.: Wondering what my name was huh? :)

P.S.S: You so were. Don't deny it. Let's meet up sometime, I wanna introduce you to my friends

"Tortoro?" Discreetly I finally smiled. 


I've been addicted towards Ailee. <333

Yup, Mark from Got7. I've hadn't been updating.... Damnnnnn for two weeks too?! 

Yeah... B.A.P came out with 1004 and Beast is making their comeback this year! I think...

CUBE ENTERTAINMENT. HWAITING (even though I'm not even Korean...)

becauselikeabadfatassstatefarmisthere! 

hellokitty123